Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tamara Merrell

Started by fbblover2011, October 17, 2017, 07:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbblover2011

Any news of her???? last time I got info of her was in 2014.. she was in a judgment for her daughter's custody! Then she dissapeared! I really miss her! She was one of my favorites!

fbblover2011

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

MissLisa

That's my bestie right there! She is doing well! Is no longer involved with the industry. She is a full time mom now with a full time career!

fbblover2011

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's my bestie right there! She is doing well! Is no longer involved with the industry. She is a full time mom now with a full time career!

wonderful news! I really admire her! I wish to say hi to her! I really enjoyed her times in the industry!

danixontapes108

I remember her, Guys, Does anyone know  her C4S Clip4sale link?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember her, Guys, Does anyone know  her C4S Clip4sale link?
She shut it down


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

danixontapes108

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login