⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Iron Liberty (Jessica Williams)

Started by colt4548, October 07, 2017, 02:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colt4548

Hey folks,
Anyone know what became of Jess Williams (Iron Liberty)? I used to speak to her a lot on the cam sites back in 2014, but she then she just erased her youtube channel, her website, and stopped camming all of the sudden. She was a popular cam model when she stopped. I have a few theories but no proof of them.
She was amazing I miss chatting with her.



e_honda

I had a session with her in Vegas in 2014. Really glad I did because she disappeared the following year.

I think she was all ready to compete in 2015 at the USA but injured herself training, so she had to plan for the following year. Then I think her father had an illness and that's right around when she dropped off the scene. I don't know if that was the reason.

She's on FB. She looks great but doesn't look like she trains like a BBer anymore. Too bad she's off the scene because she was definitely one of the nice ones.

colt4548

 :thanks:

she was incredibly nice, I am really sorry she isn't training for hardcore mass anymore.

ThirdRedeemer

What happened to this girl? She was very cute and her muscles were impressive, especially her traps.


Old Surehand

She's still around. Just doesn't appear interested in lifting anymore
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS