⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which fbb would like to have a one night stand with?

Started by Jimthehunter54, September 24, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

I would like to add all 220 pounds of Eva Montgomery to this list!

liftcarryfan1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

FbbFanatic2522

Sherry Priami has put on a lot size since she took 2021 off. She's going to wow the judges this year, I bet, and she's my top choice for one night stand! She's really too stunningly beautiful too, and great feet.

MixedFighter99

She isn't huge but Taneth Montero would be a dream beyond dream ro spend one night with and let her do what she wanted, how she wanted for as long as she wanted.

Bulklover

One of the reasons I come here is because I am no longer plugged in to the FBBer world, and then you guys come up with a couple of dreamboats like these who I've never even heard of!  Well done, fellas!!  ::::gulp::::
Life sucks and then you die.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of the reasons I come here is because I am no longer plugged in to the FBBer world, and then you guys come up with a couple of dreamboats like these who I've never even heard of!  Well done, fellas!!  ::::gulp::::

We're lookin' out for ya!

osubiggreek5050


osubiggreek5050

Would chose: Colette Guimond, Annie Rivieccio, Shannon Seeley, Angela Yeo, Berni Bernadetta, Alina Popa, Lynn McCrossin, Lisa Cross, Peggy Schoolcraft, Dawn Whitham, Dena Westerfield, Angela Salvagno, Marina Lopez, Maryse Manios. So many good other options!

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can't chose just one!

Like the old Lays potato chip commercials!  . . . does that mean Bert Lahr was a schmoe??
Life sucks and then you die.

FbbFanatic2522

Sherry Priami is becoming the GOAT for me. She's too hot and sweet.

Ejuc333

That is a hell of a tough call.  Here are a few thoughts...

Ginger Martin
Aspen Rae
Margie Martin
Heather Armbrust
Jennifer Abshire
Alina Popa
Theresa Ivancik
Brandi Mae
Jill Rudison

I could go on.

Bulklover

Just stumbled across Jenn Facinto.  Holy mother of God!!!   :o
Life sucks and then you die.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just stumbled across Jenn Facinto.  Holy mother of God!!!   :o

Jenn Faccinto is amazing! Gorgeous woman, and great body.

grandad

How can you possibly chose ?

The bigger the better for me I really like the aesthetics of the likes of the real huge muscle women out there the ones that will take control and 'encourage' you to do whatever they want ....  collette guimond, maryse manios, jana linke sippl, karla nelson from when she was a total beast!

Big, Strong, Decisive, Bulging Muscle just immovable, raw power and passion, unfed and hungry.

sorry, I am opening up for the first time, I am not a big chatter and I know not a single person that I have been able share this subject with in almost 25 years, I remember the first time I ever saw a woman flexing a bicep in quite a vanilla run of the mill magazine when I was around 14yo and the curiosity was lit within. I couldn't ell who it was, and they weren't very defined but big and smooth, shapely and looked strong, I suppose when all said and done, I'd want them to be a one night stand. The place/'verse where it all started !

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How can you possibly chose ?

Judging from most of the replies here, we can't!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

beaven9

For just one night I'm surprised no one has mentioned Nikki Jackson.  That would be wild.