LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

So. Cal. Nat Women's physique competitor crossing over to HW FBB

Started by FBBVixen, September 05, 2017, 05:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBVixen

Greetings everyone,

My name is Victoria. I'm a competitive FBB. I'm new here and just checking things out. Feel free to say hello.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



FBBVixen

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


RobMash

Hello Victoria. Welcome on saradas! We are glad to see you here and read your news!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

FBBVixen

@thirdredeemer and @robmash

Thank you for the welcome and nice to meet you also ;)





beowulff

You look awesome!
I'm looking forward to following your successes.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBBflapfan

Flap

achilleus

Welcome FBB Vixen, and good luck with the heavy weight division!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBBVixen

Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone.

The time is nearly here. I've started prepping for my heavyweight debut under the guidance of IFBB PRO Melody Spetko with team MAS BODY CONSTRUCTION. Recently, I was even able to train in Miami over spring break with the 2005 Ms. Olympia Yaxeni!

Feel free to follow my journey this 2018 season on Inst@gram : @vikthevixen
Off season peak size: 223 lbs, 5'8" dieting began 3/5/2018
Current stats: 207lbs 17 weeks out from master's nationals July /2018

Love to you all !!!!! :-*

achilleus

That you approach your fans directly here is very much appreciated.

No insta account but will definitely watch the progress on facebook.

Any particular event in mind? 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

versmuscle12

Thanks for taking the time out to introduce yourself.  You look terrific.  Best of luck in your future competitions and in getting those gains. 

dsax40s

Just seeing you here and on IG.  Love your size and shape - beautiful and powerful.  Best of luck and look forward to seeing your progress and success.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login