⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Rieke/Afterpast] Stories~collected

Started by Afterpast, September 02, 2017, 10:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afterpast

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

The Incident At The Lab | #BE #FMG #HG

Swelling Power, Bulging Biceps | #BE #FMG #Futa

Unbalanced Scales






The Incident At The Lab
By Rieke

First time ever posting really, after being inspired by some of the other stories here I decided to write down what I came up with in one day. I hope you enjoy the story and I hope you can provide me with whatever feedback and criticisms you may have.

____________________

Part 1: Where It All Began

____________________

November 15th 2018, A Thursday.

I would remember that day all too well, after all it was the day I unintentionally unleashed a global meltdown and evolution. And how we now stand below women, harshly weaker and less aggressive...though only by choice, for fear that whoever would dare take a tone with these new women would end up in a terrible situation.

The day that changed the normal housewife and everywoman into hulking behemoths capable of so much more beyond our comprehension, the day that I somehow managed tip the scales in the opposite direction...well not so much tip as crush.

It all started with an idea, a concept, how most things begin. It was thought up in response to the ever increasing number of severely endangered species, whether it be fish, bird, mammal or reptile. The increasing rate at which more species were being labeled and protected began to seem dire, almost all efforts to save extremely rare and precious animals and species were met with heartbreak and failure due to most animals by then being too old or unable to procreate. So what was the solution? A cure that would quickly revitalize mates and boost libido, and turn infertile females fertile once more, hopefully creating a perfect mate.

Of course being just 17 at the time, it was a dream with no substance, an idea but no way to use it. That was until a well-known student attended the same school I did and gave my idea a run, and to my absolute glee and surprise...she said it was possible with some ingenuity!

Fast forward 6 months after the start of the year, it was the dead of the night, me and her snuck into the school, Heather was her name. We sought to start using the schools lab to further our experiments and testing, as they had up to date tech after a recent refurbishing of the place.

Until now, all of our past creations were failures, though each unique in their own right. We used old mice and rats to test each iteration of the mixture, to our dismay none showed the results we were looking for, though we did discover our recipe did help the mice's overall health and ones that showed signs of lethargy or fatigue from old age eventually began acting spry once more.

"So what's your bet this time around?" I turned towards Heather, nudging her at my side as I poured through the folders of notes we had collected.

"I got nothing to throw in, pool is already at 100 bucks, and in a 2 months it'll be all mine!" She grinned, gathering different odds and ends from the equipment cabinets.

We had agreed by month 8 if no significant breakthrough happened, we'd put the project on the back burner. I'd bet that by then we'd have something, Heather disagreed, so I decided to put her money where her mouth was and create a pool, if we succeed by then I'll win, if we don't...we'll let's just say I'll be 100 bucks lighter.

Much of the night went like most, little to no progress and minor adjustment to the notes and formula. Until before dawn, Heather had managed to crack something! After making major changes to the formula and amount, she triggered a reaction in it and quickly studied the mixture with minor tests. We found out that it needs to be injected into a host to work, as contact with air and uncontrolled temperatures made it unstable, and after excitedly testing it on an old female rat, we were ecstatic to see the results of our hard work.

Though disappointment struck, soon after the injection, the rats heart stopped beating, a sign that the formula was perhaps too strong for it.

A wave of heartbreak washed over us, just as we got somewhere. Soon after, we decided to pack it all up and call it a day. Until suddenly, as Heather was going to store away the new formula, she tripped on the squeaky floors of the lab and fell right onto me, I heard the vial crack as I tumbled backwards onto the floor with her on me. I could feel the cold liquid running down my shirt as I got up.

"Oh god! Oh god! We need to get you to a hospital! We don't know what happens when it comes into contact with skin!!" Heather for once was losing her cool, a rare thing.

"Calm down, I feel fine...I think it'll only affect you if injected directly into your blood, I'm fine."

"Well let's hurry and get you cleaned up before...before...befo-" She reached for her forehead as she stumbled slightly, bracing on a counter for support. "Oh god...what is this? I feel...lightheaded, the smell...it's...it's so...nice."

I quickly rushed over and supported her, sitting her down on a chair as she began looking dazed.

"Heather! You all right?" I snapped my fingers right in front of her face to no visible response. "Let's get you back to my house, you can rest there."

"No! No! I need...I want..." More incessant murmurs from her as her eyes began losing focus.

As I went to pick her up onto my shoulder, she brushed my hand away to my annoyance, so I forcefully stuck my arms under hers before she clamped down her arms onto my hands with such surprising force that I let out a surprised squeal.

I was completely taken aback at the amount of strength she had, Heather was a grade A student through and through but she was almost lanky, usually always weak and tired, which was why I wasn't surprised when she tripped over. But this, this strength was something else completely.

I attempted to pry my hands out, but it felt like I was trying to wrestle myself out of iron vise manacles.

"Heather! What are you doing? This really does quite hurt!" I asked, still trying to pull myself out.

Without a word or response, she immediately stood up, but always she was almost half a head shorter than me, but now when she was upright, her eyes were completely level with mine. I stared into her eyes as I could see that they were blank, like I wasn't getting through to her at all, at this point I stopped struggling to take a breath.

Just when I exhaled, I could notice that Heather was taking in deep breaths and heaving heavily, exhaling hard enough to blow my hair out of style. But soon I heard small rip and tear sounds, barely audible coming from Heather. As if this couldn't get any more strange, right in front of me, her chest began filling up, the small sweater she always wore underneath her lab coat now rising as two noticeable mounds of flesh protruded. Heather never wore a bra or ever needed it, now what I could measure was two B cup breasts sat high on her chest, and seemingly still growing.

As I tore my eyes away from her chest, thinking about what was happening, I looked back at her eyes, her once deep blue eyes now glowed unnaturally bright blue, and for once in the past 2 minutes, her face showed some response. A sultry grin and piercing eyes stared at me and pulled me closer to her. She took my arms out from under hers and wrapped it around her now scarily larger size and chest.

With much much more strength now than I ever could imagine her having, she went in for a kiss. I've kissed a few ex-girlfriends before, I knew of the deep beating warmth of one, contrasted by the wet, smooth run of the tongue. But this, this one was different, it felt like an explosion, so many feelings hit me at once that my mind couldn't even recognize one before another came in and astounded it.

As we pulled apart, she shoved me away as I flip onto the lab counter from the strength of the throw.

"Now my dear, watch me." She sexually whispered, in a tone of voice almost hypnotically nothing like the sweet, high pitched tone of her 16 year old form.

As I crawled onto the counter, my eyes were glued onto her now fully visible form, I could swear her body was emanating a glow as the lights in the lab flickered. First, her arms moved up to her chest as she took off her lab coat and dropped it on the floor, gesturing at her new breasts as they once again began growing in size, what once were modest B cups became C, then D, then soon E as they finally began slowing down their growth. Her new voluptuous, soft looking breasts also lifted up the hem of her wooly red sweater, allowing me a full frontal show as her hips and abdomen grew in size, filling out with smooth pale flesh compared to her once almost skeletal, boney frame.

"What are hips like these good for if there's nothing to...accentuate them? Hmm? I can tell you're going to enjoy this one." She whispered once more in the echoing, wisp like voice that reverberated in my head.

My erection was already hard at what I had already seen, but that voice promising much much more to come was enough to make pre-cum leak from the tip, leaving a noticeable wet mark on my pants.

Heather ran her hands down the sides of her body and as her hands brushed past her stomach, I began hearing the soft tearing of muscles and bone as soon a small flowing block of muscle erupted from her abdomen, and another pair, and another pair, and just like that a perfect six pack sculpted itself from the new perfect flesh filling out her lower body. Something that could only be obtained by months or even years of dedication and work just formed themselves in a matter of minutes in front of me. And following them were her obliques, shaping and forming themselves into perfect waves into her steel-hard looking abs.

"Washboard abs strong enough to withstand a steel bat, and do laundry..." A sly chuckle followed, she knew I was enjoying this, even if not for the rock hard erection I was having, it felt like she would know this was giving me a pleasure I never thought possible. "Now...what about these arms, don't you think they need a little...more?" She turned to her arm and back to me.

I silently nodded, apparently allowing my dick to take full control over my mind in this situation.

She brought up her right arm into a loose flexing pose as she brought my eyes to it, her sweater sleeves always looking loose on them, with an open grin, slowly by the second, I could see her once gangly arm swallowing up all the available space in the sleeve, straining the fabric to its threads, what was once an arms size comparable to a child, now was comparable to a beer can.

"Oh but all this flesh is wasted if it were not used for something don't you think? And I think I know just what to use it for...pure...unfiltered...power!!"

She began tensing her arm as she purposefully brought it in into a full and true flex, and just when the sleeve couldn't handle any more, more is what came crashing through. A large tear split open at the forearm part of the sleeve, allowing me a perfect window to see a large bicep push up and through her forearm, as the sheer size of it grew and grew, the tear widened into a full arm sized split as now I could see her entire arm cutting and forming rigid almost stone like muscles, running deep and dark like ravines. She clenched her fists and flexed her left arm with lightning speed, the growth so fast that the left sleeve burst open with a loud shrrrrippppp throwing dozens of fabric pierces into the air.

Now in her full pose, she had both her arms in a bodybuilder-like flex that showed off her absolutely amazing muscles, abs and biceps, the size she was at now is completely unattainable unless done through crazy steroids and implants, but hers were completely real, they looked and flowed perfectly on her body, her muscles decorating her now perfect and flawless skin, the only blemish being the veins running under her skin. If my brain wasn't running completely addled with hormones and fritzing out...I might've found the sight creatively awe-inspiring.

"This gaudy old sweater is getting too small for all the new additions I'm planning...what do you say we rid of it once and for all? Perhaps allow you a...complete look?"

Just the thought and click of that sentence was enough to make me go into a frenzy nod/headbang, I was practically drooling at the thought or even the opportunity to see more.

"Very well, this new me shouldn't be covered up...after all, it wouldn't be nice for something so...weak to hold back such perfection and power."

Heather took a deep breath in and flexed inwards and held there for what I counted, 1 minute 50 seconds before she let out and burst open the sweater without even touching it, her traps, deltoids and pectorals swelled up instantaneously and grew so large that it forced the upper wide necked collar to split right down the middle, her upper body now gaining the new size and detail of the other parts, the entire thing causing a loud ripping sound to erupt, as if someone tore and entire stack of heavy duty paper in half...though not possible by any average person, I wouldn't doubt that the Heather now with those arms could do it without even trying.

With a giant tear down the middle of the sweater, she could've easily tore it off or let it fall on its own, but she chose to keep it on with whatever remaining strings and thread still clinging on over her shoulders.

"You didn't think this was all I was gonna do for these new beauties right?" She motioned to her breasts, still already larger than any average women, they seemingly stayed perky and firm yet soft due to her indescribable, immense chest. The growth of her pectorals and chest now parted the once cavernous cleavage of the E cup sized mounds.

As her chest bounced by the slightest twist or twitch, the faint veins bulged noticeably and seemed to threaten to grow larger without choice. Heather deftly brought her entire body into a twisting flex pose which jutted out her chest and flexed her entire body, causing her biceps, abs and obliques to swell slightly larger, though that want even the intention. A soft billowing noise echoed as Heather once again breathed in, holding it and releasing it in a large exhale which resulted in knocking over some glass beakers and equipment, shattering some on the floor and some within cabinets. With the lengthy exhale, her breasts pulsed and grew even larger than before, with a slow and steady rise and gain. F cups, G cups, H cups and then soon slowing down at a size I couldn't even name, though even before the end they bounced once more and seemingly gained a few inches.

What once would look like comedically painful sizes if they were to be on Heather, now with her new size, they merely emphasized her new almost goddess-like body. A goddess men dream of having and a body women fantasize about.

"Now before we complete this...ascendence...how about we do something about this face not fit for such a great and powerful body?"

I didn't even bother nodding at this point, the "questions" were merely announcements at what she was going to do next, and I was already too busy cumming for about the 4th time at the sight of her with each improvement.

For once amongst all of this, she relaxed her body and let her hands lay at her side, though her form and pose was relaxed, her body still pulsates and tensed, constantly moving in someway as each muscle on every inch of her skin danced with each minor movement, like a performance with a very entrancing and sexual motif.

As her body rested, she guided my eyes to her face. She first began by taking off her rounded glasses and firmly crushing them in her palm, when she opened them, there was nothing left but flakes and pieces she tossed aside. Now without a partway glass window to peer them through, the true shine of her eyes now gleamed prominently to draw my attention.

Her entire face now began to shift, the cracking and moving of bones, the soft filling sound as flesh filled out her face where needed. First began with her neck, where once was a slight chub now receded into her flesh and is replaced by a myriad of tense muscle. Her lips, they were thin and cracked due to neglect but as all the imperfections were filled over, they began to swell until now what one could describe as perfect, a shade of crimson lipstick filled the blank canvas and what those lips covered were what I could glimpse as flawless teeth. If the kiss before was with those flawed lips, I came just at the thought of how it would feel with those.

Her nose, once off kilter and blemished by pimples and imperfections shaped itself into a nose beautiful enough to be the center of the Golden Ratio that was now becoming her face. At the sides of her nose, her cheekbones chiseled themselves into perfect flows and curves, hard enough to completely stop an incoming punch, yet in the perfect spot...velvet soft. The rest of the flaws were washed away as the new pale skin soon replaced the old, her entire complexion looked too perfect, so perfect that I'd compare a newborn babies to hers.

And soon to finish off the beautifying of her face, it seemed that she stared straight into my eyes and knew exactly what I wanted. Her old brown and shaggy hair smoothened into perfect locks as in seconds, long flowing, luscious hair grew out until it stopped just beneath her hips, and that wasn't even all of it, with a wink the entire length of her locks were washed over in a sea of deep, dark red with orange highlights. Hair perfection that doesn't even come close to what those ads would advertise.

"And of course...perfection isn't just what's for everyone to see, it's also what lies behind..."

She twirled around, allowing her new hair to flow and shine in the fluorescent light, she pulled open and held  a partition in the middle like curtains opening as she provided me a look at her back.

Her wide and smooth back suddenly recessed as muscles formed and carves deep ridges and lines all around her spine, ravines so deep that she backed up towards me a little and I attempted to reach into one, only to be caught as she flexed her back and ensnared my hand in a deep mountain of flesh and muscle. As I held back and tried to not cum again I noticed that her once hunched and crooked spine was also now completely fixed.

"With tits like these, it'd be a shame if I was still carrying flat tires in my trunk hmm?" Her now erotic, sensual voice boomed within the small confines of the lab.

As if in a dream-like fantasy of mine, Heather backed up straight into my hips, her naked skin even just feeling through my pants was like smooth, guilty chocolate. As she rubbed up on my penis, I could feel her flex what little was there as she gripped my dick with her ass, and with it held there and me on the brink of another eruption, I heard something akin to the stretching of soft rubber as just I could barely feel her back gripping my dick, her ass began swelling up as what once was a noticeable amount of space between her hips and my legs was quickly swallowed whole as soft, tense flesh filled the space. And if not for that, they continuous swelling as blood rushed into them, making them oh so warm as they caressed my penis.

"Does that feel good? My supple, voluptuous skin and muscles running up and down your shaft? I bet you can't wait to blow another load."

My dick was already limping by the time I lost count of how many ejaculations I'd had, but the swelling and growth of her ass as she rubbed it cause it to slowly begin rising again, and as the final move, that sentence caused it to engorge with even more blood and grow larger than before and push me straight to the brink of another load.

"But unfortunately for you...I can't allow you to do that just yet!" As the words left her mouth, its as if her voice actually commanded me to hold off, if not for that it was that she clenched down on my dick as hard as she could, to the point of me realizing that if it weren't that this was her soft and luscious flesh surrounding and molding around the entire length and girth of my shaft and instead her muscles or her bicep, my dick would be crushed flat. Just with this soft flesh, I could feel the pressure being applied to my hips and the sheer amount of strength and control she had over herself and me as well. "I want you to save that...just one more part and then I'll be generous and allow you to cum all over these hard, impenetrable muscles, this perfect cushion ass and these tits so big that I could swallow your dick whole in them."

I wanted it...no, I needed it, and desperately. Not being allowed to cum while in the presence of Heather and her new body was more painful than any hell I could be given.

"That's a good boy, now if you behave and once I'm done...maybe I'll even allow you to fuck this goddess." She remarked as she licked her lips, not even smudging the crimson red shades of her lips.

"B-b-boy? I'm older than you..." The only sentence I was able to get out during all of this and I sounded like a wimp, I sounded powerless and weak and I knew it, I was down on my knees and ready to accept being below someone like Heather, but deep down somewhere I still was against all this...but how could I?

"Don't be so silly. Your body accepts it and yet your mind still attempts to deny it? Is this something a 16 year old body could do?" She laughed loudly, rumbling the entire lab and shaking glasses as she clapped her ass once, the slapping of oiled, supple skin rang my ears as I managed to release mid-way before she gripped my dick again, torturing me even more for my question. "I see that you understand now, men are for women like me to use, to pleasure myself with by teasing you with my body. Are we clear now my dear?"

I let out a broken whimper of a yes, not because I was sad or defeated, but because I wanted more and I couldn't admit to myself that I did.

"Good, now...let's finish this. A great body like this, no...a perfect body like this needs something that can carry such power...doesn't it?" The last part of the question caused my body to go into overtime as it began to churn more cum to use. I didn't know if I was happy, sad or angry, maybe a bit of all three...but the only feeling I knew for sure was torturous pleasure.

With her ass still clenching my dick, she twisted around so she was facing me, and all of her entire glorious body was as close as it ever was for me to enjoy. Keeping one leg on the ground, she raised her right leg and placed it on the counter next to me. A wry smile crept up her face as her hair shadowed her eyes, and sure enough it happened.

Slowly, with great pulses that I could feel through the counter, her leg first began by thickening, flesh piled onto flesh as her leg would put Olympic dead-lifters to shame, as the bones extended and healed, her leg lengthened on the counter as well as push her higher, when once she was looking at me straight in the eye, she now began looking down on me.

"Here comes what you've been waiting for, go ahead, put your hand on it."

Without even replying, I accepted her offer and placed my left hand on it, my hand visibly sunk into her flesh and was enveloped in their warmth, it was euphoric.

Soon, quaking vibrations pulsed through her entire leg and passed up my arm as her quadriceps tightened and began to form the visible muscle, I could even feel her leg growing in size as the muscle piled onto her upper leg, and soon the feeling moved down her leg to where my hand was placed. It began with her calves, they instantly began stiffening the soft flesh into a perfect teardrop shaped muscle, and moving around to the front of her leg, my hand began rising out of the flesh as muscle built itself underneath my palm, I felt the tiny strands of flesh intertwine into pure, Solid, rigid muscle as she playfully flexed her leg and caused them to ripple, building up the tension anticipating my ejaculation.

"Now that I've achieved my first goal...and you learning to behave so well...I think an encore would only be necessary to such a glorious show."

While I stewed in a cocktail of emotions and feelings, I managed to clear my mind a bit and truly feel the true meaning behind the emotions I just had and witnessed. I wanted to be with her, I wanted to explore that body with absolute meaning, and most of all...this is what I wanted.

In a swift motion, Heather released my dick and plunged it directly into her tight and clenched pussy, and on that night, out of the numerous and many ejaculations I had, that one was the most pleasurable one I ever had.
FNG, Learning The Ropes, Guidance Appreciated.

"Good Luck Out There."

Afterpast

FNG, Learning The Ropes, Guidance Appreciated.

"Good Luck Out There."

rodman

Awesome beginning. Please continue it. I'm hooked on the story!

Afterpast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome beginning. Please continue it. I'm hooked on the story!

Hopefully I will sometime soon when the creativity hits me, glad to hear that you enjoyed it!
FNG, Learning The Ropes, Guidance Appreciated.

"Good Luck Out There."

Trinitus

Incredible story with amazing muscle descriptions. I do hope that creativity hits soon and hits big 'couse I cant wait for the next part.

Afterpast

Follow up part, next chapter may take a while as churning this one out the day after has definitely drained me, hope you enjoy!

______________

Part 2: Familial Trouble

______________

The morning after I woke up in my house with a splitting headache and basically a sore everything. My body felt absolutely beat, but when I thought back to what had happened, I couldn't really put two and two together, the entire thing felt unreal...I wondered whether I actually just dreamt it all.

But taking one look to examine my body in the mirror completely abolished those notions, first of all, my pants were torn and shredded in parts and my underwear was missing, my crotch was bruised and red but still fine. I felt terrible but maybe the feeling of that morning kept me from writhing in pain. Regardless, I had to get ready and head out.

As I got dressed, I noticed that in my jacket pocket was a crumpled, folded note, it read as so.

"I'm sorry for yesterday, I don't know who I was and that...this isn't me I swear! I'm leaving for a while, I don't know what to do but I need to stay away from you, lest I act upon these...unquenchable desires again. But...I really, really enjoyed that, I hope we can do it sometime agai-"

The note stopped there, and what was at the end was no more than a series of messy scribbles that couldn't pass off as letters. But this confirmed one thing, it did happen and Heather was now apparently gone, I was worried, for her and for the fact that she was now a 6'5 muscle-bound goddess, I could only hope she at least kept low and out of sight. I needed to go after her, that much was certain, maybe if I asked around someone saw who brought me home.

I put on my jacket and headed downstairs, the warm air of breakfast wafted up my nose as I could hear Mom sashaying around the kitchen.

"Come on down darling, you must be starving!" Mom yelled, her name was Myunnya, a foreign name she adopted when she was helping a relief effort up in a remote mountain range due to an avalanche that had wiped the town. She was approaching her early fifties by now and yet she still worked for charities and such.

I sat myself down at the dinner table, sort of massaging my arms and such, pulling my sleeves over my almost beet red skin as it cooled down in the air of the fan.

"Hey Mom, did you see who brought me home yesterday?" I dropped the question, in case she might've seen Heather, though she probably would be hard to miss if she did.

"Sorry dear, I didn't, I assumed you'd be working late with that nice girl." She replied with her pretty heavy accent, she'd lived in a primarily English speaking country for many years, but she never quite lost it. "Anyway, what matters now is that you're back and enjoying a meal with us." Right. I'm usually always staying at school or sleeping over at someone else's place.

She hummed to herself as she stood over the multiple pots and pans cooking away a meal, though she suddenly stopped as I could hear what sounded like sniffing, though nothing was burning.

"Dear, you've got to wash those clothes, you smell absolutely...absolutely...oh...ohhhh...ohhhh my." She hunched over the counter top as she brought a hand to her mouth, I had a definite bad feeling about this. "I feel so full of...energy! God, what is this?"

Complete silence took over the kitchen as I heard her switch off the burners and leaned on the counter top, her back to me and the apron tie secured tightly behind her waist. She had always been somewhat plump, though her face had given in to age, wrinkled in places and lightly porous, her faded blond hair tied in a long braid behind her.

"Honey dearest...what would you like for- ohh! This feels...wondrous! I-I-I feel so goooooood..." her voice suddenly deepened from her rough, sweet voice into a deep accent-riddled tone with sultry undertones, a voice that hypnotically rang in my ears as I squirmed in my seat.

And right in front of my eyes, I swore I could see that her back was widening every so quickly, the faint noises of threads groaning and tearing erupted from her housewife dress, the fabric began to cling to her skin due to the sweat and began showing the skin of her back. I could see definite lines forming, carving themselves from her tanned flesh, ridges and ravines formed an intricate weave of muscle as her back, once empty and a canvas for oils and massages, now comprised of pure, rock hard muscle twisting and curving like a mile long map. Her shoulders began tensing inwards as her traps started to sink in and reveal the underlying power held underneath her plump flesh.

"Ooooo...I haven't felt this good in years...I...want...more..."

As if answering her call, her hips now also started widening, their size now ballooning up even beyond child-birthing hips, their newfound width began to pull up and part the curtain in the back of her skirt, now revealing her tanned assflesh laid bare for my eyes to scour almost entrancingly. I also noticed she was sweating profusely now, wait not sweat...oil. A slightly viscous liquid not dissimilar to water and sweat began to create spots which the orange polka-dotted outfit clung to and stuck to her flesh, soon in seconds her entire outfit looked like it went through a wet T-Shirt contest. Most of her clothes were now see through, she moaned seductively as her hips and stomach showed no sign of slowing down as they piled on more beautiful, tanned flesh onto her.

Her size now was making the refrigerator look stick-thin.

"Yes! Yes! I want more! I need to...satisfy." With an almost hellish succubus chuckle, she spun around to face me and sauntered up to the table and stood opposite of me, with every step liquid dripped from her dress and stained the floors, her perfect tan now sopping wet and smooth. "You know I love you very very much...so why don't I prove it to you? My love?"

As her hips stopped growing, I could see the beginnings of a very shard V-shaped muscle ridge forming within the flesh, though before I could get a better look she cupped my chin in her hands and licked her lips, her fingers smeared some of the liquid on me as she brought my eyes closer and up to her chest. She already had an ample bosom from having children, and over the years they only seemed to swell larger, they were D cups and well and enough for anyone to enjoy.

But my jaw would have dropped agape if it weren't held as her breasts began to pulse and grow even larger, slowly accompanied by a soft shhhhhhhhhh sound. The see through fabric allowing me a clear view of the ever-growing cleavage between her breasts. DD cups, E cups then F cups. Their size creating an all too comforting black void between them, where things seemed to disappear. Not only that, but her once pimpled and rough areola smoothed out into perfect a pink tone ad swelled in size to match their gigantic tits. Her nipples, once modest and perky, began to grow and push out in size, if cold nipples poked through dresses, these were threading to penetrate through the fabric, like a penis they grew in girth and length, decoration her humongous chest with two flat tipped nipples, as the dress pushed them upwards, they were the size of tiny cocks hovering stiffly on her breasts.

As her breasts grew, her upper body swelled to match and carry their weight, her pectoral muscles shaped and formed into slabs of muscle behind her enormous breasts, which each tense the veins bulged and her breasts swayed and bounced. Her chest was wider than any male bodybuilder could even achieve.

"But...wouldn't it be a shame if these breasts were just for show?" She pushed her arms beneath her immense breasts as I began hearing what sounded like rushing liquid. And again, her breasts rumbled as they began growing, though not with more flesh, but the skin stretching ever so slightly as liquid filled them, pushing her already large F cups into G cups. She orgasmically moaned as her nipples erupted in their size and poked two large holes in her dress as they began cumming milk over me.

The sweet, warm, love-filled juice of her breasts caught in my mouth as I swallowed. The entire sight was enough to make my erection rub the under side of the table.

Her milk streams lasted for minutes on end as a large pool began to form on the floor, sticky somewhat and emanating a pungently sweet aroma.

She unassuming let go of her breasts as they bounced and stretched to their now full H cup size, sloshing with milk and the immense tanned flesh that encapsulated them.

"Now I know my little man loves his mother...but wouldn't you love a goddess more? An all powerful being not only in beauty...but in pure, unbridled POWER as well?" She seductively put a finger to her lips, licking off the sticky milk off of her nails. "I know you do..."

With a slight breath, she entered a flexing pose with accentuated her stomach, pushing it and off of the soft, supple flesh outward, poking and bouncing towards me. As she exhaled softly her stomach began sounding cracks in her bone, tendons and flesh ripping apart and putting themselves together underneath that perfect flesh. And soon a powerful soft, undefined eight pack formed in her abdomen.

She deeply laughed as with a quick flex, they exploded outwards, the flesh around them curbing upward to support these eight pillars of power, each an thick and almost bursting with visual power, and to demonstrate the new control my Mom had on her body, she flexed her abdomen which caused the rippling muscle to dance hypnotically. With another breath she tensed both her obliques as she raised her arms past her gigantic breasts. With a announcing moan from her, the soft sides of flesh formed around her abs and carved themselves into steel like blades sinking into her rock hard abdomen, her obliques now forming straight waves of tense and vein-filled muscle so unattainably beautiful and perfect that every man wished he had.

"Now isn't that a stomach fitting for an All-Mother? An abdomen fit to cradle and nurture a perfect child?" She performed as she perfectly flexed each muscle together, causing her entire stomach to tense together, forming a net of muscle that looked like they could stop a knife and catch it between each perfect, rippling ab. "Now...a mother to all must be able to fulfill the needs of her children hmm? And how would she accomplish that without such necessary...POWER..."

As if answering her own question, she began tensely flexing both of her arms, the once slightly dropping flesh beneath each forearm was now flesh growing by each second, fields of skin pulsated and beat, waiting to be converted into the pure power she wants. Her arms were now thick and brimming with flesh, arms wide enough to put any male lifter to shame. "Such beautiful flesh must not be wasted..."

In a purposeful flex of both of her arms, through the sopping wet fabric, a steel ball of a bicep pushed out the top of her arm, constantly growing in size as if the bulge in my pants, both balls of power strained the fabric of the sleeves to their threads right up until they gave up and tore open pathetically, opening a tear for the bulging bicep to grow even further. By my measurement that had to be 40 inches at the very least.

Following that she then flexed her hands and full arm inwards as lines and ridges of muscle appeared from the deep, soft flesh and ran all the way to her wrist as what once was smooth and visibly pudgy skin formed into unmoving, rippling muscle.

"As your mother...I suppose I am responsible for your raging hard-on right now...but I understand, who wouldn't be rock-hard in the presence of such glorious perfection? I'll treat you with the love and care you deserve, and use this perfect body to please you..." with one arm she picked up the flimsy wooden table and threw it behind her, the wood splintering and breaking in half upon the impact.

With the care of a mother, she lowered herself onto her knees as she tore open my pants, revealing the erection which had ejaculated 5 times already.

"My...it seems like I'm not the only one here that's grown." She smiled wryly as she brushed aside the few strands of hair blocking her eyes, which revealed her luminescent, bright glowing brown eyes which glimmered in the light. "It's such a turn-on to know that an old birds body can still pleasure a man...but after this...there's still so much more to GROW..."

She bent her head downwards as her voice instantly made my dick even harder, as she put it in her her mouth and went all over my entire shaft, her tongue pleasuring it like nothing before as she sucked it with such power. As I came again she slurped it down her throats like a vacuum.

As I looked down at her face while she sucked me off, I could see that though the vigorously slurping, her face was shifting and changing as well. Her lips once cracked and dry were now perfect lips, and they began growing and plumping up as the soft lips grew and around my dick, creating a feeling like I was fucking a pussy, and as her lips buried my dick within them, a bright pink shade of lipstick coated them.

Her nose was once broken during a fall of a cliff, but now it was fixed, no...more than fixed, it sculpted itself into a perfect and sharp nose to fit itself upon her now changing face. Her cheeks began piling on flesh as they puffed up considerably and only fabricated the feeling of the walls of a vagina as they wrapped themselves around the side of my dick, causing me to cum a third time into the her mouth.

The blond hair on her head started growing immensely as more and more strands of hair grew outwards, her once dry and gray hairs turned into luscious glowing locks of hair as the blond color returned to them brighter than ever before. Once done her hair reached all the way to the ground and sprawled themselves in the milk puddle on the floor.

"Ahh! The taste of my own sons cum running down my pussy throat! How about we switch it up?" She questioned me as I nodded instinctively, she let go of my dick as it popped out of her mouth and lips. She then raised herself up as she pushed together her breasts, where once her cleavage was already sprawling without influence, now there was a clear and deep line running between her oversized rack. "How about you fuck your mothers tit-pussy?"

I didn't even hesitate as I plunged my erection into her chest, her tits swallowed my entire dick whole as she rubbed it up and down, the warmth of her breasts made it feel like a pussy, and I could feel the milky liquid running through her tit-flesh, stimulating my dick even more.

Her immense arm strength clamped her breasts on my dick as her tits molded their flesh around it, causing me to cum.

"Let us cum together!" She announced as her oversized nipples began spraying copious amounts of milk onto me , coating pants and running down my pant leg, causing the large puddle to increase in size. Her streams of milk didn't end for minutes, so she pulled one of her nipples to her mouth and greedily consumed her own milk, the thick liquid visibly going down her throats as they passed her extremely muscled traps.

"That was good...but what is a mother if she can't look upon her children with ease?"

She wiped away the splotches of cum and milk off of her face as she stayed on one knee and stared at me. The entire ground began to shake as I looked beyond her tits and thighs, her calves began shaping into the same teardrop muscle as Heather, though this time much much larger, the muscles quickly ran up her leg and turned her thighs and quadriceps into scarily huge and hard muscle, her legs were like tree trunks and comparable in hardness, I wished peace upon any poor soul who would be unlucky enough to be caught between those.

It didn't stop there, as the muscles fully formed on her legs, I noticed she started getting larger, her eyes were rising to meet mine even when kneeled down, she had already always been taller than most women due to her climbing but now as she met my eyes face to face even when crouched, I came again.

"A mother should be able to allow her child rest and relaxation...emotionally and physically." She announced with her now booming voice due to her side and yet still with the deep lustrous velvety tones that would make most men jizz their pants upon hearing.

She repositioned herself as she turned her back to me, allowing me a better look at her immense and perfect golden hair.

"My butt can't seem to reach my poor baby's spear...I suppose I'll just need...to...GROW!" She yelled out in laughter as her legs began to lengthen and grow in thickness even more than before, her eyes now not Level with me but growing upward. In fact, her entire body was getting larger, the kitchen was beginning to seem small in comparison to her. Her moist, wet dress tore off easily due to the oil though still sticking to parts of her skin and caught between the deep ridges of muscle.

Her entire body was now bare, the oily skin emanated a loving warmth as she continues growing, her head pressed against the kitchen ceiling as she finally slowed down, the ground beginning to settle.

My eyes were now staring straight at her oddly still flat behind, though she knew exactly what she wanted to do.

"You really likes that titfuck didn't you honey? How about something even better to satisfy my little son?"

With that, she backed up into me as a I let out an audible oof as my chair and me were pushed and pressed up against the back wall by her immense body, my dick pressed up against a wall of back muscle and flesh.

"Ooooh this one is going to be good...time for momma to show what she can do."

Her ass began to swell in size, what once were two small balls of ass were now growing and growing, the flesh piling on at an alarming rate and soon swallowed whatever space I had between my legs, the increasing amount of assflesh poured over my legs and pressed up against my face, the oil smearing all across it. The scent was indescribable, her skin smelled like a heaven aloud of flowers and the tallest forest in the world. The sheer softness of her flesh, the supple texture of it all caused my dick to surge with even more blood.

"Now...why don't you bury your dick in moms huge ass? Fuck me as hard as you can!!"

Listening to her commanding voice, I sank my dick into the sprawling mountains of assflesh in front of me, my dick digging through a cavern of skin and ass until I finally pierced her anus, followed by a resounding moan from her as I began pounding her insides. The tight muscled tunnel of her ass felt like it was consuming my erection, giving me pleasure I had never known possible before. With one flex she tensed her asshole and tightly wrapped around my dick as I plunged in and out of it.

"Keep going ah! Keep going! Now fill my hole with your semen!!!" As she helped out in sexual moans and rolled her eyes back I let go of every muscle keeping back the largest load I had until now, spurting a load of semen into her asshole, I felt the rumbling of her entire body as I released, and for the last time until then I caused a major growth spurt.

She toppled over and laid on her side as her entire body, deltoid, traps, bicep, obliques, abs, quadriceps and breasts surged even larger. A wave of tanned rigid flesh consumed me as I sunk into her cavernous assflesh, her legs growing even larger than before crushed the counters and cabinets behind me, cracking the concrete wall as she let out an orgasmic moan which probably echoed for miles up and down the neighborhood.

Before I began suffocating and lost consciousness, I pulled myself out of her butt and fell to the ground coughing, completely soaked in cum, oil and milk, creating a concoction which made me smell even better than the worlds greatest cologne. My dick was limp and spent.

Looking over at my mom, she was passed out and unconscious with a giant grin to her face an and aura of afterglow so great that it was infectious.

I decided to lock the doors to the kitchen and leave her there for now while I retreated back to my room and got some rest.

[4 Hours Later]

I awoke to the sound of someone banging at the front door, if I weren't so sleepy and dazed from what happened earlier, I may have made the connection that my body was what was causing all of this to happen, but I didn't.

I walked down to the sound of faint snoring, Mom was still out in the kitchen so that was a relief, because I don't think I could've moved her, and if she were to sit up, she'd tear through her room upstairs.

As a I unlocked the front door I was greeted by a familiar face, my younger sister, Sarah. We exchanged hugs and I quickly hurried her upstairs to her room as I followed, hoping she didn't notice Mom.

"Ow hey! Easy there! What's the rush?" She exclaimed as I pushed her into her room.

"Something's happened, an accident occurred when me and Heather were at the lab and now weird things keep happening!" I ravingly explained to her what was going on, leaving out the after effects of said accident.

"Hey calm down! I'm sure whatever's happened can be fixed...you just have to...have to." She paused and stuttered to my horror, I knew what was happening and I froze in panic. "God, what's that smell? It smells so good..." she stepped up close to me and sniffed my shirt. "No it's not that...it's...you!" She sort of stepped back as she doubled over in a pained whine as she grasped her stomach.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Come on! Stay with me! You have to fight it!! Be strong!!" I instructed her to pained responses as she winced.

"I'm...trying!!!!" She gritted her teeth until suddenly she relaxed completely, I had hoped that this was a sign that it was over.

Out of the blue, she grabbed my collar with her arm as she got back up on her feet, she was lifting me off the ground and held me there.

"Oh...but how can I be strong when all it wants me to be is stronger?!" A maniacal chuckle came out of her before her arm began expanding in size as veins bulged out of her arm obscenely. "Now, I'm going to make me feel good using this!" She pointed at my dick which was now slowly tenting my pants, as she pointed at it I could feel it getting actually bigger as it swallowed more space in my jeans.

Her arm was lengthening and growing at an increased rate than Heather or Mom, muscles began bulging out and lining the length of her arm with muscle as a giant biceps pushed out of her flesh which was turning an exotic dark chocolate as it ran up her arm. Her deltoids exploded into pure solid muscle as her sleeves tore open without resistance, giving way to the powerful arm it was weakly attempting to cover up.

As the flow of power rose up her arm, it entered her torso as I could see visible slabs of pectoral muscle beginning to swell and bulge against the fabric of her T-shirt, and the sister I once knew who was pale, short, skinny and flat for as long I knew her, two mounds of flesh were now forming on her pecs.

As my now enlarged dick swelled and stood at full-mast, Sarah eyed it with a grin and licked her lips. I frankly didn't know if I would survive this one.
FNG, Learning The Ropes, Guidance Appreciated.

"Good Luck Out There."

xxSuntoucherxX

This. Is. AWESOME!  :bravo: Thank you and keep this up!

Afterpast

The next part of the story where we encounter our confused protagonist struggling against his now growing and expanding younger sister and her equally swelling libido and sex drive, hope you enjoy.

______________________

Part 3: Desperate Measures

______________________

Where were we? Oh right...Sarah, my once younger sister had just came home.

"Oh...I wish your puny body could feel just a FRACTION of this power!" She eyes the entire engorged length of her arm, stacked to the brim and pushing with muscle. "But the again...I think it's better this way!" As she stared at me, I couldn't help but notice that her pupils had gone sharp, their emerald green color now blazing with a plasmic glow as they pierced me like spotlights.

"Sarah!! You have to calm down! Listen to me!-" I feverishly pleaded as I was slowly getting higher and higher off the ground, my 12 foot ceiling seeming to inch closer and closer by the minute.

"Listen?! Don't make me laugh BIG brother, I think a change is happening, and we all should embrace it. From now on you'll be taking orders from THESE!" She shouted as she flexed her arm with me still holding on, I grabbed her forearm as I got lifted higher and higher, I felt her muscles bulging and swelling as she twisted her arm. "I guess I'm the big sis now! I'm more woman than man you could ever be!" She demonstrated by jutting her chest out, causing the two swelling mounds to surge in size, beginning to widen a small tear in the middle of them.

I attempted to pry myself out of her fingers with all the strength I had, but it felt like just attempting the impossible.

"I could break the president in two with my bare hands!" She manically cackled as she shifted her giant fingers off of the collar of my shirt and instead clamped them around my neck, immediately I felt my wind pipe beginning to crush under the sheer power behind her arm.

Why was she doing this? Heather and Myunnya were overwhelmed and intoxicated by the formula, but instead it seemed to have brought out some deep emotions from my sister.

"T-this isn't you...Sarah!" I choked out as air was now struggling to get in me and whatever air I had left was not enough.

"Oh but I disagree! I've never felt more like myself in all my life!" She tightened her grip around my neck even further.

It felt like absolute hell, Sarah seemed to intend to screw my dead body after all the life had been choked out, a sick thought but I had nothing but time for them now. There was a last ditch plan I had, there was no evidence or prediction that it would even had worked, but I was dead set on not dying today...not when Heather was still out there.

As I slowly began to stop struggling, I decided to go completely limp, my breathing halted already anyway and act dead.

"What?! So quickly?? You're weak brother! WEAK!" She loosened her grip on me as I dropped to the floor, I tortured myself as I restrained myself from taking the breath I needed, I needed her to get closer.

She peered me up and down before eventually straddling my legs and placing herself atop me, now was my chance!

I drew my breath as I shot upwards, grabbing Sarah by her head and burying her in my chest, if this didn't work...well she'd probably make sure I wouldn't breath again.

"Hey!! What are you doin-" Her voice cut off as I could feel and hear her suck in a deep breath and stopped struggling.

If everything up to this point wasn't just a coincidence, that formula that stained me must've seeped into my skin, and rapidly replicating itself in my body, excreting the sheer amounts of access into the air as pheromones of some kind, making it weak enough to have the intended effect and miraculously not killing me inside out.

As I pushed Sarah away, I crawled back on my feet and backed myself up to my door, anticipate the inevitable result of my action.

A loud tearing sound echoed around my room as I felt Sarah's body quake the floor of my room with an audible thump, and it wasn't long before the visible effects took hold. The two small mounds held amphitheater on her chest began to balloon out rapidly, swelling in size faster than any before, they surpassed my knowledge of cup sizes so fast as her still pale skin breasts tore themselves out of the shirt as it burst open, her tits drooping to their side slightly, though their base still held strong by her slab-like pecs.

Her already huge right arm began to grow in size again as her left arm lengthened to match, both arm's biceps began bulging and growing as her finger's pale skin began to darken, the skin almost shifting and darkening into an exotic chocolate hue, and covering new perfect skin and flesh. Like an infection, it ran up her arm, coloring it with a dark chocolate color, the deep recesses of her muscles only seemed to deepen and accentuate more with the change in skin color.

The chemical seemed to affect everyone differently, almost like it recognizes a mixture of desires and ones own body and changes them. Heather was always making passing self-depreciating remarks about her own body as she saw curvy and busty woman, though I pretended not to hear them. Myunnya always dreamed about being a perfect mother to her child, which would explain the swelling of her breasts with milk and the overflow of flesh on her body far engulfing and hiding the solid muscle laid beneath them. Though Sarah's case confuse me, nothing of the noticeable changes were of any of her desires, it was like the chemical was evolving her in ways it deemed fit.

Sarah's unconscious body laid bare as boob flesh folded over her visibly expanding deltoids, her widening arms actually pushing up her breasts as they sculpted into muscle more solid looking than Heather's.

As I worriedly attempted to leave the room for my own safety, I made the mistake of turning away as I freaked the handle ever so quietly, an astounding force of power pulled me backwards as I was slammed into my bed, audible creaking noises erupted.

"Oh my dear brother...leaving so soon? How cruel of you to overlook your sister's...needs." Her voice now quiet and sensual, taking on a similar sexual yet booming tone as the others before. "Am I not...sexy enough for you? I hope you don't still have that image of me in your mind? That boring...weak stick that was my body, I assure you I am now so much MORE than that."

I returned a quiet nod, responded with a sultry grin on her face as she once again straddled my legs and pinned them under her power, she sat above me as she stared down, her humongous breasts splayed over my chest as their warmth was beginning to arouse me.

"How about we first get rid of this boring color?" She gently bit her tongue as the dark color spread to her entire body like rushing water, she let out a moan as it completely covered her entire body. Her skin was now an exotic brown, her flesh now changed into that perfect smooth marble-like texture, yet with the softness of a silky cake. "All this new flesh is so exhilarating and...sexy...don't you think brother?"

I quietly nodded in response, ready to agree to anything she wanted lest I anger her and end up with snapped and shattered legs, she had me right where she wanted me.

As the moon quickly rose into the sky, unnaturally bright blades of moonlight gleamed through my window as they sprawled themselves all over Sarah's new dark flesh, the light almost absorbing into her body, creating a very faint, odd shimmering effect.

"God...I just feel so...horny!" She closed her eyes as she stretched upward with her arms, with that motion she actually grew taller right in front of me, some of her breasts lifting up with her as she ran her now powerful, huge arms through her hair. As each finger twirled through each strand of her short light brown unkempt hair, they seemed to emit a glow as they once again began growing into insanely long strands and didn't seem to stop until a large amount strewn about on my bed.

Not only growing in lusciousness and texture but changing from the grayish brown hair of before into a deep jet-black color which was as dark as an abyss of power that seemed to emanate from her.

As the moonlight seemed to focus on her, lighting up her immense arms and contrasting the ravines and ridges that ran along them, their veins seemed to bulge even more obscenely as they began visibly pumping and swelling faster as her arms pulsed like a heartbeat and began erupting sounds of cracking and snapping. Blood visibly poured the,selves into her increasingly huge arms as they didn't stop growing until they were the length of my entire torso.

"I hope you're enjoying the show..." She gently slammed both of her arms into each side of my head, the cushion of the bed not enough to soften the impact of the blow, the vibrations ringing into my head repeatedly.

Hunching over me, she splayed even more warm breast up to my neck and seemed to swallow my entire upper body in the dark cleavage that formed between these yoga-ball sized tits. Her veiny pecs on prominent display behind the supple flesh of her boobs. As she leaned in closer, a beam of moonlight shined upon her face, almost blinding my eyes before her face changed and shifted from the immature child-like features of a 15 year old into a perfect, unblemished complexion. Her eyes sharpened and nose grew in size, the once hormone-induced, porous face of hers were now large fields of perfect skin any woman would die for.

She looked absolutely beautiful, if it weren't that she still shared resemblance to Sarah, only now a perfect-looking dream babe of her, I wouldn't have still harbored my restraints and reservation.

She stared at me with a perplexed look as she pulled in even closer to my face, her breasts now crawling up my neck and surrounding my chin like a pillow from heaven as the loving warmth of the smooth velvet-like softness of them almost cradling me to sleep. Her eyes started at me intently with such weird curiosity, her heavy breath heaving down my neck and her cleavage as her perfect skin has never been so close.

"How naive...do you still think of me as your sister?"

"How couldn't I?!" I sputtered out, my dick already straining to keep itself together from the touch of her skin.

"Hmm...I guess I'll just have to prove this new body for you...and continue ever growing, transforming and ascending into a body beyond such weak male bodies."

Finally she pulled away and I could breath well again, I was drenched in sweat from my sex drive and being in the presence and touch of her body, seemingly the only thing keeping me from blowing a pent-up load is the fact that I was finding it hard to be disgusted with myself, being rock-hard at the sight of my sister...no...my new sister.

"How could I fuck someone without having legs able to sufficiently hold this new me?" She gestured down to the two thick and large pillars of dark exotic flesh molding themselves around my legs and pinning me. "Let's see how you resist after this...improvement, after all my loving brother...I know just how much you love those muscle-bound weight lifters and bodybuilders you're always staring at on your computer. Let's see if you can even go back to them once you see true power!"

I felt her legs tighten in further as they pressed my legs together and pushed my strained and enlarged balls together even more. A sharp and tight flex jolted through her lower body as I saw the flesh physically swell even larger before muscles started appearing from under her skin, signified only by the loud crunch of bone and swelling of skin. The soft flesh of her thighs now exploding and forming thick and rigid quadricep muscles only developed by a lifetime of training and weightlifting, the turn on only becoming stronger as her voice once again boomed.

"How does it feel? To be pinned by a woman more powerful than you and will ever be? A goddess with power you couldn't even hope to match? A perfect slut that has muscles unattainable by women no matter how hard they try?" She rubbed her hands up and down her thigh, her fingers digging deep into each ravine-like line.

The swelling of muscles on her entire upper leg crushed and pushed my legs even further together as I struggled to even budge her legs, desperate for release and sweating profusely even through my attempt to keep a cool face. She stood straight upright as she flexed her arms once more, admiring them proudly and teasing me by licking her immense bicep and tonguing her muscles.

In one swift motion while I was distracted by her show, she twisted her legs and scooped me up under them as she grabbed me around my entire chest with her bulging arms. I could genuinely feel the restraint and care she was attempting to not crush me with any of her ever-moving muscles. As her legs wrapped around my stomach, her quadriceps grinder against my sides, allowing me to feel the detail of power-brimming muscle as they dug into me.

Now the surge of power swelled and pooled in her lower legs, not even having to see them, I could feel the muscles growing as they continued to wrap around my back and restrain me into an utter state of helplessness as I was now completely unable to move any of me body except my head.

She looked deep into me as Heather did and seemed almost like she was trying to read my from my face, emotions and how I felt.

"Mmmmm, such vigor from my brother...so rightfully turned on at the sight of of your sexy younger sister." I sensed the irony, where once she would only reach up to my forearm and hug it tightly as we walked, now she was an absolute hulk of a woman, brimming with muscle and power. I'd bet that if we were to stand side by side, I'd only be at the perfect height to be buried within her cleavage. Where once I would hug her and restrain her, now she was hugging me and trying her best not to outright crush my body.

Sarah moaned as she felt my erect dick rubbing up against her backside, seemingly eyeing me as if I was a dirty pervert.

"How about a little more enjoyment for you than just your eyes?" She gently pulled me in and placed her huge lips on mine as I felt a heightened version that was the explosion of feelings that I got when I kissed Heather, where once it was enough to make a cream my pants, the supple flesh of her perfect lips only made it better.

As Sarah didn't pull away from the passionate kiss, she gave me a wink as the swelling sound once again began, and with  that she knew exactly what she was going to do.

There was no mistake that she had some sort of ability to affect my body, I felt my erection bulge once more as it grew in size again, where it was already tenting my pants painfully, it now surged with even more necessary blood as it tore through the crotch of my jeans and stoop fully erect, bouncing up and down with every best of my heart and aching to be relieved many many times.

My mind was conflicted and torn in half, part was so indulged and focused on the kiss that we were sharing, the other was pleading for release and the pleasure of ejaculating to her body.

As if Sarah's jeans weren't ripped apart and torn enough, a loud shredding sound tore as immediately my dick could feel what was happening. Fabric from her jeans burst out as flesh stared to pour out of the large tear, her wondrous supple skin now swelling as assflesh grew out and around my dick, inserting me into a wondrous cavern of flesh that no other girlfriend ever had. She buried my dick deep within her ever thickening behind as I felt the expanding flesh pour itself onto my legs, weighing them heavily as they bounced side to side, as if jerking off my dick with her new assets.

That high of euphoria and pleasure was all to familiar and better, seemingly each time only outdoing the last, non stop ecstasy and dopamine rushed through my system, unknowing to me, rapidly speeding up the reproduction of the chemical within me.

As large amount of invisible pheromones pumped out of my skin, seemingly something only females could detect, Sarah pulled away from me as I saw her eyes roll back and she leaned backwards, slapping me upside the head with her breasts.

"Oh god yes!! YES! I only want more! I want to be a perfect goddess amongst men!" As the pheromones I entered her system, a cavernous rumble quaked her body as I managed to pull my arms out from her loosened grip, feeling the epicenter of the rumbling, I inserted my arms between her breasts and traversed the expanding cleavage and flesh until I manage to part them just in time to see rippling abs forming a menacingly impressive set of abs as they jutted out from her fleshy stomach, now stretched taut and thick. Her obliques I felt hardening in response to the new muscle, sinking deep as flesh reformed into steel muscles, her sides were unmoving, no mount of force caused any response from them.

As Sarah returned from her half-consciousness, she yelped softly as now I felt a very wet stream of liquid run down my leg, seemingly gushing water onto my bed, her orgasm lasting for minutes as she helplessly moaned in pleasure as she released constantly to almost no end.

Her traps and pecs already larger than any man on Earth bulged with power and quaked with her entire body, muscles swelled and engorged with flesh as they fed the muscle to grow in size, her pectoral muscles physically growing much much larger and pushed her breasts even further forward as they surged in size, if she weren't holding me, I was sure I'd be crushed under their weight, though probably not a bad way to go out if I was.

As her immense breast flesh folded into me, I felt two small nubs poke my torso, pushing aside large amounts of boob, I managed to find her nipples, still modest and perky, stiffened to their fullest from her pleasure no doubt. Sarah, still dazed and cumming, let out even more loud moans as I rubbed her boobs and bragged her nipples.

Seeing an opportunity for mutual pleasure, I pinch her nipples and brought them up as I gently rubbed their tips and areola.

"No...don't...mmhmmmmm." She now released one of her arms as she reached around and under her tits and inserted her entire hand into her pussy and pleasured herself, her hand slipping in easily from all the liquid.

I followed to start sucking on her tiny nipples, still small enough compared to her new rack to fit in my mouth. I suckled them intently, though missing the pleasure and warmth of a mothers milk following through them, they were replied with sexual cries and whimpers from her.

"Wait...y-y-you're going to...ahhh!!" She screamed out as I felt a sudden pulse of energy as her breasts bounced, as I still sucked on her nipples, I could instantly feel in my mouth that they were swelling in size and girth. The nipple pushed forward and rubbed my tongue as it began growing outwards, extremely soft pink flesh began filling in my mouth as even the taste of her skin was delicious and subtle as if the sweet oily coating on them were candy.

Though rapidly, the nipple engorged in size and began pushing the limits of my mouth, I felt the giant flesh wrap around my teeth and almost my throat as I suckled it even harder, Sarah was bent back in pleasure as she began cumming again, a stream of liquid luring out onto my sheets as I pulled the nipple out of my mouth and it kept growing, almost breaking my jaw as I popped it out. The nipple stood large and erect like a cock, bobbing up and down and pulsing with pleasure as it swelled with warmth.

"T-that was amazing big bro...hahhhh...I've never experienced such...pleasure. Now...fill me with your cum!" She let out a desperate moan as she lifted herself on her knees and let me fall to my bed with a splash as I landed in a pooled puddle of fluid released from her, the bed unable to absorb anymore and given up. "My brother swimming around in a pool of my immense pussy juice he created...it makes me even hornier to see you so wet and weak!"

She continued pleasuring her clit until it too began to lengthen out of the top of her vagina to her shock, she furiously began stroking the full girth of it as it continued growing. As it slowed down and stiffened even harder, it looked like a small cock atop her vagina as she rubbed it and came again, spraying and showering more liquid on top of my clothes, the pooled liquid now emitted the sweet scent like Myunnya's milk.

As she regained her focus and looked at me, she shifted and lurched forward with her powerhouse legs, creaking and warping the metal bed frame holding up the sopping wet bed. She positioned her pussy right atop of my now constantly leaking large cock, the overstocked cum bubbling into the clear pool of liquid as it ran down the length of my shaft.

"I think a body like this deserves an equally powerful toy doesn't it?" She licked the small splotches of cum that erupted onto the breasts before reaching down and clasping my entire dick within her massive hand as a very hot warmth seemed to envelop my dick before it started growing in size, I ejaculated as I saw it push apart her clenched hand and peeked out the top, the stream of pre-cum soaking her palm. My now even more engorged and huge erection stood rock hard and seemingly commanded and awaiting release.

She slurped her palm clean and swallowed the large blob of cum that covered her palm and suddenly dropped herself down, spearing herself atop my cock and swallowing the entire length into her as she moaned out loudly in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder!! I want every single drop of cum from your huge dick!" She slid up and down my cock as I thrusted upwards and attempted to pound her vagina. Her engorged clit swaying up and down and her muscles also bulged and danced to her quick movements, seeming to swell and grow as she even attempted to make movements, hypersensitive to strain on her muscles.

She flexed her entire body as I could see the faint outline of my dick behind her abs, pushing them apart ever so slightly but to a simple flex of her entire body, not only did her muscles expand even larger, but she also gripped my dick with immense force as she milked the cum out of me as I released such a large amount of cum that I seemed to ejaculate to my ejaculation, a small river and streams of cum shooting up inside her perfect body as the excess began dripping out the sides, so much cum entered her that small pudge of flesh was forming behind her powerful muscles, though their power restraining any simple deformation.

As my ejaculation began to slow and I laid in the chest high pool of love juice on my bed, my head was already spinning and clocking out from all the bruises I'd acquired and from all the blood running to my dick. Sarah lost control of her legs as she slid all the way down and crushing my hips under her weight as she fell atop me, thankfully her breasts softening the immense weight crashing down atop me, but her entire body collapsing on her boobs ended up swallowing my face between mountains of warm breast flesh as I struggled to breath and gasp for air, last thing I remember was passing out.

The next day was one I'd dedicate to figuring out my...unique situation.
FNG, Learning The Ropes, Guidance Appreciated.

"Good Luck Out There."

rodman

 :rock: Awesome story and it gets more interesting as you continue to add to it. Can't wait to see what happens next!  :thanks:

Jeremy Lightning

Muscle and strength growth, I'm a-ok with, height growth, not so much, but I can get over it because of another aspect I like, the perfection of the female form that you put forth, I really enjoyed reading. As I am a fan of incestual sex in stories, I quite enjoyed that part as well. So keep up the good work, I'd love to see more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Afterpast

The closing part of this story, if any of you feel inspired or what to write a story set in this universe, I highly recommend you do as there is so much potential to flesh out from another point of view of the incident a the lab and the years that followed. Hope you enjoyed this little rollercoaster!
_________________________________________

Part 4: A Power Unveiled, A World Changed Forever
_________________________________________

As I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping, I was immediately swallowed by a warmth as I pushed against the heavy breasts of Sarah, her giant frame and musculature now making her extremely heavy, my hands kept slipping off her skin as they were still soaked in the liquid pool that made up my bed, but eventually I managed to heave her off to the side as she thumped on the floor with a cavernous thud.

I took a moment to completely swallowed her new size, she now stood almost a full head over me, her breasts triple the size of her head and muscles that could stop an entire college football team at once, her new hulking frame made me wonder if anything could even move her if she were conscious. I gulped as I realized that now men would be under the beck and call of these new hulk-like goddesses if this continued.

I jumped on to my laptop after dressing myself again, getting out of the soaking wet and torn clothes of last night. I took a sample of my blood and examined it through a bio-reader connected to the computer, the results were no less horrifying that what I anticipated. My body was continuously generating more and more of the chemical, and that meant the amount of pheromones I'd release was getting larger as well, soon expanding in a circle radius around me. I had no clue how to stop it, Heather was the one who cracked the formula and I doubt that she'd know a cure for this, even if she were here.

Maybe I shouldn't see this as a bad thing? After all, the three nights of pleasure I had were more than I could've ever imagined, and they were amazing each in their own way.

An evil thought crept past my mind. What if I experimented with this with more women? A small test on strangers to see and then I'd try and use it for myself.

Not wanting to pass it up, I turned off the laptop and headed downstairs, sexual moans erupting and quaking the house as I heard what I could only imagine was Myunnya relieving herself in the kitchen, confirmed as I stepped on the first floor, my feet splashing in a thin layer of translucent liquid, no doubt the release of her pleasure.

Not disturbing her, I stepped outside and closed the door behind me, hoping that her and Sarah would at least be preoccupied with their new bodies to not go outside.

I aimlessly walked down my street not long before spitting a jogging couple going the other way on the other side of the road, pausing where I was, I decided I'd try out the new range of the pheromones as it'd already been a few hours.

As I thought, the woman ran past me for a short distance before sniffing the air, sensing something weird before she lurched over in pain, her hand instinctively going into her shorts as she furiously tried to relive herself of the immense pleasure, her boyfriend concerned over her as he desperately asked what was wrong, she replied only in heaving grunts as a large wet spot began dripping at the bottom of her shorts.

She screamed out into the air as with the hand within her vagina, she tore off her shorts and panties, the fabric flying into the road as now visible for me and her boyfriend. Her entire lower body had already begun growing, her abs rapidly forming in as her quads and hamstrings flared up and bulged as muscles began exploding outward, the girl unaware as she continued trying to relieve herself.

Quickly getting frustrated as she couldn't reach an orgasm, she ripped off her boyfriends pants and shoved his dick into her pussy, pounding herself as the pink tank top she was wearing was quickly straining as her torso was swelling in size, two large, square pectoral muscles began pushing out the front and splitting a tear between them, her traps flaring up in size as her deltoids thickened with pure, powerful muscle.

As I watched the sight, a large black SUV drove past them and screeched to a stop, just barely peering past the blackened windows, I could see a woman in the drivers seat and two babies in the back sitting in chairs. She dropped the phone she was holding up as she tore open the Black business dress she was wearing and began fondling her breasts. Apparently the pheromones were fast acting enough to pierce through glass windows and affect a woman on the other side.

As she rubbed her two breasts, they began fattening within her hands, breast flesh pouring out her cupped palms as they pushed up against the steering wheel, flesh rapidly expanding as she pushed her two arms outward to her sides, her visible biceps now bulging outward as her deltoids began ripping tears and shreds on her sleeves. Her breasts now began to push against her as her growing body was quickly swallowing up space on the front seat, I could faintly hear the two babies in the back cooing.

I saw two heel rip apart as she placed her legs on the windshield, their size growing outward as her hamstrings flexed tensely and her quads surged in size and muscle, soon the windshield gave way and cracked into two, both pieces flying outward as two enormously muscled legs stuck out the front of the car, being swallowed by a sea of breast growing behind them, a muffled cry of pleasure filled the car as now the front roof of it tore open, two ginormous forearms ripping open the metal as a head rose out the top, more screeching metal sounded as all four tires popped holes and deflated simultaneously from the weight of the enormous woman piling on heavy muscle and flesh as she moaned in pain and pleasure.

"I-I'm sorry boss!! I'm...ohhhhh...gonna be...ah ah ah! LATE!!" Her voice deepened into a low growl as she unknowingly flexed both of her arms, causing more of the roof to split open as her veins running along her bicep and arm bulged with power, she admired her new body as her eyes rolled back. From where I stood I could see her traps protruding out sharply, her wide back now a full canvas of rippling muscle, her wide wing-like laterals twitched and pulsed as she continued to grow, now seeming to pass the 10ft mark, all her muscles began to swell like tumors as her neck piled on with more muscle and flesh.

At this point I excused myself, seeing enough and confirming my theories, I dashed  down the street even further to head to an old neighbors house.

It wasn't long before I was standing on her front lawn and drive, surprisingly no more women passed me on the way here.

This was the house of Cassandra Thern, she used to be a sex icon a few decades back, and was labeled one of the richest women in the world due to her numerous appearances in major movie hits and spotless track record. Though one year she just stopped appearing in movies and media, as people were curious they attempted to go straight to her house, though they were sorely disappointed when they found out someone else was living at that mansion already.

In truth no one still knows about her whereabouts or what happened to her, but I do. I quietly stepped up to the porch, searching the top of the doorway for the spare key she kept up there.

She moved here not long after her disappearance, a quiet neighborhood where most of the elderly wouldn't recognize her as she spent her years here, and she liked it that way.

The real reason she chose to vanish was due to the fact that she found out about a disease within her body that would slowly continue to eat away at her, slowly shutting down functions and crippling her.

As I turned the lock open and stepped in, the house was dim and quiet save for the sound of a TV's noise and light coming from her room. Cracking open the door, she took notice but quickly recognized me, she sat in front of her TV in her hospital bed, a wheelchair stood beside it. Many tubes and wires were stuck into her, multiple monitors beeped and whirred as they tracked her health.

"How nice of you to stop by BR, you come to find out more of my past?" She weakly coughed out, she looked terrible and in bad shape, her disease had already taken her legs and now she couldn't feel anything below her chest, her stomach and legs were stick thin and weak due to the loss of control. Her face sat brightly even through her pain, her blue dyed hair tied into a ponytail as she waved me to come in.

If this thing inside me was gonna do more good than just change the world, it should at least help her.

"Just came to stop by and hang out." I smiled. Cassandra's face definitely showed that she was drop dead gorgeous in her younger years, now approaching her early sixties, wrinkles started to form and some gray hairs strewed across her fading red hair, though she still looked absolutely beautiful to me. Some of the pictures she'd show me of her modeling jobs revealed that she had a body that most young girls fantasized and worked for, she had a thin waist and an insane hourglass figure, plump thighs and a round ass, she had D cups to boot, she was the shining star of her time and everybody knew her, men wanted to get with her, women wanted to be her, though she told me she never married anyone other than having a number of boyfriends. I was surprised, someone as great as her never married?

"So R...what brings you to my side today?" She cheerfully asked me.

"Just to make you feel better is all."

"That's sweet...thank you for keeping me company all these months, it's been dreadfully lonely. You've done so much more than necessary for a dying bird like me." she reached out and rubbed my cheeks. "Thank you...truly."

"Don't thank me just yet Cass, I haven't even done anything yet." I pulled off the thick sweater that I was wearing and tossed it aside, revealing a simple button shirt I was wearing, she cocked a wry smile at me. "Like I said, I'm here to make you feel better, and I intend to do just that."

"Oh really? And how are you going to do t-t-that??" She giggled at the fact she stuttered, I could now see that small flushes of red were filling her cheeks, I leaned in on her beds side and made sure she could smell it. "Ohhh, you're wearing a wonderful scent dear...where did you get that?" She closed her eyes and began to sniff the air.

"Just you wait."

"Ohhh, oh?! Oh my god!!" She jumped back in shock as she stared at her feet through her bed covers, they were wiggling around. "B-b-but how?! I haven't felt anything in them for years!!"

She tossed aside her bed sheet and got a better look at her feet, their toes were moving about as she tested her ankle.

"You don't think that's all I'd bring? Like you said. When your fans are happy, excite them!"

The gray skin on her legs began filling with life as their natural color began returning to them to her amazement, her boney stick like legs began to sound a familiar swelling rumble as they began fattening with the new flesh, complete with a perfect tan.

"Mmmmm...I forgot how good these babies felt...mmm!" She rubbed her legs along their impressive length and plump flesh. "Oh god! That feeling is returning!!" She looked down as her chest began to burgeon out as her once substantial chest began to swell up again, stopping as the two perfect orbs of flesh measured DD cups. She stared in excitement as she groped her breasts to pleased moans.

I simply sat in silence as I watched her bemused by her transformation, marveling at her once beautiful body now slowly returning to her.

Her thin arms now thickening with flesh as they filled out from their thin frame into thick, heavy arms. With faints lines of muscle running up them and a small bulge of a bicep rising out of each of them.

She tensed her body in pleasure as I could see her face begin to soften, her wrinkles fading slightly as her cheeks plumped with soft skin and meat, her gray eyebrows returning to their luscious draws as she physically de-aged by 10 years right in front of me, before, looking like a washed up actor now looking like a aged woman in her prime. She gained a mature look to her as her mouth puckered and swelled into nice thick pair of lips, her eyelashes fluttering as they grew out.

"What did you do?? I feel so amazing...and...erotic..." she put a finger up to her new lips as they acted like soft cushions and pressed down, she eyed me intently and shifted herself so that she now sat on the side of her bed, her hospital gown obscenely tugging as they handled her new chest.

Immediately she looked a thousand times more healthy, her weak and tired face was washed away and now she had control of her legs again, leading me to believe that I had managed to combat the disease within her, unknown if o had actually cured it, but she looked amazing now.  I leapt up from my chair and pulled her into me as I hugged her tightly, my eyes watering at the success of the pheromones, but why should I just cure her when I can make her...better?

I pulled her deeply into my chest and made sure she got a good whiff of the chemical and slowly let go of her.

"I'm just as surprised as you are...this is amazi-" Her sentence was cut short as she locked up, her arms stopped moving as her eyes went wide. "That feels sooo goood...it's pushing all my buttons..." Her right hand went for one of her breasts as she gripped it tightly and caressed herself while the other reached into her gown and began feeling for her pussy, her fingers digging into pink flesh as she masturbated.

"Let's get this off you." I stepped forward and pulled off her gown, the strings snapping easily as they were pulled taut, the green fabric fell off her body as I stepped back again to watch her transformation in full view.

She seductively stuck her tongue out and ran a hand through her hair as the welling sounds of growth and change were happening, this time starting with her legs.

Her calves began by expanding with thick, tanned flesh and skin as they began tightening themselves into deep twines and threads of muscle running up to her knee, their rippling nature exuding power as they grew and bulged. Her calves exploding outwards as a large block of muscle formed into a diamond shape, the veins surrounding it pulling in as the muscle grew and grew, not stopping until it protruded visibly from her leg by inches.

To match her oversized, thick calves and lower leg, her quads started to erupt and quake as thick thigh muscles began to grow into her, her quadriceps flaring with purpose as they swelled and grew those deep running lines of muscle as her hamstrings expanded to match, her thighs now swollen thick and red as they uncontrollably twitched between her hand, as they opened and closed, I could see the metal bed rail was crushed and warped, a testament to their unmeasured strength.

"Oooo...I want more, the rush of sex and power...I want it!" She moaned out as she dug deeper into her pussy, spurting liquid out onto the bed as she squealed with pleasure.

Now her abdomen tensed as where once was a smooth flat stomach, outlines of muscle boomed into existence as blocks of rock solid abs formed out of her soft flesh and meat, the lines between them deepening as they quickly grew beyond any male bodybuilder, their obliques grinder into rigid muscle to follow as her entire stomach was now a sheet comprised of large blocks of abdominal muscle and sharp obliques, their sheer size and stature already making me sweat at the sight of them.

Cassandra stood up from her bed, her quads and calves bulging from the action as she walked up to me and guided me to her hospital bed, she blissfully unzipped my jeans as my semi-hardened cock slipped out, shrunken in size from the colossal erection last night, but still larger than my original size.

She brushed a few strands of stray hair that had fallen down from her vigorous rubbing as she started to stroke my dick with both of her hands, their grip tightening harder as I could see her delts and traps start to swell and jut out in size. Her arm thickening with slowly forming bulges and muscle as she ran her hands along the length of my shaft until it began to stiffen into a full erection as her naked body was a blueprint of a perfect woman, her face slightly aged and mature, her legs were like massive tree trunks and her waist was now wider than mine and the length of my cock.

As her biceps and forearm continued to grow, she stopped stroking me as she pulled back the foreskin hanging at the tip of my sick and began to take in the entire size of my man meat, I already felt like cumming as she manage to deepthroat all the way to the base of my shaft, her mouth and plump lips wrapping around it as she licked and suckled my cock.

"Mmmm... I didn't think someone so young could be so well endowed...I suppose I should MATCH your colossal dick right?" She stared at me as she mused to herself, still taking in my dick, she pressed her chest against my crotch as in a blink of an eye, her breasts exploded outward, a giant amount of breast flesh pressed against my legs as her boobs swelled to beyond an H cup, their supple flesh only contrasted by their size and warmth as her breasts swallowed my testicles within her cleavage, most of their size spilling out and onto the floor.

As I came in her mouth a flood of cum shot into her mouth as she easily swallowed it down into her, commenting with a sultry "Delicious" as she licked her hands clean.

"How about we try something else? Instead of this drab foreplay?" I nodded, anticipating what she had in mind.

She brought up her right arm as she flexed her naked bicep and deltoids, they pulled and grew in size as her baseball sized bicep grew and expanded into a size comparable to a football, as she relaxed her arm a little, it was clear what she wanted me to do, stick my cock into her flexing arm.

Slightly worried but too aroused to object, I grabbed the full girth of my cock and thrust it into the opening she had given me, the sides of my dick feeling up against her rock hard bicep as slowly, she began to flex and unflex her arm as she dragged it up and down my penis, very gingerly making sure to hold back and not crush it. Every time she would flex and tense her arm, I felt her bicep bulge even more, growing outward and pushing my cock deeper into the ridges of muscle that lines her gargantuan arm.

While she stroked me off with her arm, she admired her new immense body, caressing her hard arms and abs and then groping the vast amounts of boob flesh that burst from her just a moment ago, she stuck her hand and fingers into her cleavage to rub her wide pectorals as they jut out, hoisting up what they could of breasts.

As she sensed the twitch of my cock, she recognized that I was at bursting point and with one flex of her arm, her muscles wrapped themselves around my dick and squeezed down with their powerful and hard strength as I could feel the cum being pushed out of me, a giant jet stream of cum sprayed out as it splattered in a giant pool onto the wall behind her, coating and covering multiple pictures of various people and family she knew, all stained with my cum as if foreshadowing the following months to come.

The rest of the day I'd spend fucking Cassandra as her body grew beyond just of a healthy woman's and into an invincible powerhouse of bulging muscle, by the end of the 12 hour fuck session, my body wasn't even tired, it had surged with even more energy from the pleasure, speeding up the reproduction process within me, which resulted in even more cum and pheromones.

As me and her took a few minutes of a break, I could hear a chorus of sounds of the neighboring houses, beds creaking, women moaning and the breaking of walls and such. Soon by another 8 hours of hot sex, I could hear what sounded like the entire street crying in pleasure as silhouettes of women growing by their windows, smashing holes in roofs and doors breaking open as they sought release outside.

Some women even began to attempt to pleasure each other, sticking their muscled forearms deep within each other to make each other cum more and more each time as their ever ramping libido and sex drive coursing through their bodies demanded more and more attention and release.

The following week I'd spend riding around my bike, traveling around the entire city infecting women, all of them bursting and swelling into the same goddesses as the rest, and by the end of the week I was at home, cuddling the large ass of Myunnya as I watched a news report the new incidents of "Power Women" and that these new girls and women could punch holes in walls easily, pick up a truck with just their bare arms and quake the ground wherever they walked, the male news anchor advised people to stay home and protect themselves until this is all over as if any of them spotted a lone man, they'd catch him and force him to fuck them for hours and days since a house wouldn't stop any of them.

Hospitals were overrun in the city as a stream of male patients were admitted with severe bruises, malnutrition and drained bodies as they couldn't handle the libido of their new girlfriends and wives, most of them shown with engorged erections as their girlfriends sought a man who could pleasure them with their cocks, some not being able to endure the sudden growth and rush of hormones that came with it.

"You know after this erotic-ness and pleasure is over, women will start to use this power to control them you know? How do you think they will not suffer?" Myunnya asked me in her strong velvety voice and accent as I was pounding her ass in the living room.

"Simple...they need a man's enlarged cock to satisfy their growing need for pleasure, they wouldn't dare to hurt or lose any of them if it meant losing out on the ability to satisfy their urges."

"Ah! Ah! Ah! I guess you're right! I couldn't live without your cock! Keep going! Cum and fill me with your semen!!"

The following month or two, the world began to slow down to a crawl as my pheromones began spreading over seas and countries, international news anchors began reporting in the nude as the fucked multiple bulging and swollen women as they reported the happenings in the world.

People could be seen fucking everywhere, you could attempt to go about your daily life, but you wouldn't even able to leave the car before some girl had your dick down her throat.

Economies still flowed fine as most men with jobs to do simply learned to do them while pleasuring women or being pleasures by them, soon everywhere stank of cum, sweat and ejaculate, almost sickeningly sweet in the scent and pungent.

By the start of month 3 after what everyone now called the Growth, I had bulging muscular women filling my house, the walls were cracked and creaking from all the pounding and fucking and the women always seemed to sleep for at least a day or two after a now 4 day long average fuck fest. Exotic tanned beauties, Asian hulks of women and teenage girls who were now larger than any man strewn about the halls of my house, some snoozing away and some still pleasuring themselves in their sleep.

The women of the world considered this a new start, a Year 1 began and these months were referred to as the start of the Growth, no one argued with them rightfully.

Though soon the surge of pleasure slowed down, the ever constant need for sex eventually lightened up as people returned to their jobs, except everything had been turned around, men started working in the houses, taking care of their sons and their already muscular daughters, they cooked cleaned and did everything without much complaints.

Women began taking over the men's jobs, the large sweaty naked bodies of women were a common sight, most of them being unable to cover up, they did office jobs and worked to the best of their abilities, needing to make sure they control their power in buildings. The constraint of power for these new women was torturous, it was painful...the new stress born from work, now not worries for money or success, but the pains of not releasing their immense power to use.

And that was a stress that would be dealt by their spouses, multiple fuckmen and partners. It wasn't rare to see a single woman or girl being fucked or fucking multiple men, some had insane sex drives higher than others and needed multiple men to satisfy, this was good news as men still outnumbered women and some couldn't find a single mate to be with, so they joined together to please the most needy of women.

While men were in larger quantities than the new women, it would only take a about 10% of these new women to equal the power of every men on earth. Some women worked labor jobs, though these were little compared to the ones who earned a lot more working in offices as having more than a few women doing labor jobs would be a waste as what once would've taken a full crowd of men to get done it would only take a few number of women to do.

Every women's chance of getting pregnant was now extremely low, birth rates seemingly decreasing slightly than before the Growth, though when compared to the amount of sex done by women then and now, it's not much of a difference, pregnancy times can be as little as 2 weeks to 2 months for a child to be born, and it would always be a girl no matter what. At first this raised concern that if this were to continue men would be slowly burned out from the population, but as the years dragged on men aged at a painfully slow rate, even slower than women, an average new woman's life expectancy would be now double the average of a past female, men were triple that.

With the rising rates of female births, men would still continue to be in large quantities.

However the newborn life cycle of a female was a point of interest for many, they were born very similarly to a normal baby a past woman would have, except much much larger, due to new women's wombs, chances of twins or more were raised, a woman now expected to have at least 2 child's in one birth.

By age 10 a new daughter would already be growing, they could life heavy cabinets, TV's and lift weights already. By the time they roll around to their teenage years, they would already be well past the size of any man and would be considered ready to begin having sex and attempt to get pregnant, most girls are encouraged to start as early as possible.

If a girl by the age of 16 choses to begin having sex, she is allowed to, the more females attempting to give birth, the better the birth rates would fare.

As for me? Well I suppose this is where I'd be as I write this story. It's now the Year 12 after the Growth, my body seemed to never stop producing the pheromones, so random women around the world would report of sudden growth spurts as they surged in size greatly, rumored to have smelled the sweet scent of what caused all of this to happen in the first place, but everyone didn't believe them.

I stand here in a Titan Hulk Class 8 sized apartment, the biggest ever recorded size of a woman and this apartment could fit her.

By my last count, there were about 80 women somewhere in this place, all doing their own thing and having sex with me, each other. Myunnya now towered above most women, she classified as a Class 7 size, her breast and ass taking up almost a football field each. She still mothers me how she always had but insists she constantly have sex with me. Most of the women here seem content to not have any other partner than me, maybe they sense the pheromones? I can't say.

But the world has definitely changed, everything's bigger. Ads that would once sell mundane things like cat food, a new beauty product now existed to promote women and their size, they would sell new high-tech top of the line weights, sex toys and thing that will pleasure you even more.

However one thing weighed heavily on my mind these days, strange reports of a Class 10 measured woman was sighted in the remote mountain ranges of Tibet, large waves of cum disrupting a nearby town and earthquakes from her size were trouble.

I had a certain feeling of the identity of this Class 10...the first ever woman to be exposed to the pheromones.

Sorry to leave this story hanging like this, but I fly out tomorrow at dawn with 80 of these exotic goddesses to investigate this hulking mountain quaking woman.

I'll end this story on an open-ended question, how's the new world treating you? I'm sure you have many things to say after hearing from one of the people who caused all of this happen.
FNG, Learning The Ropes, Guidance Appreciated.

"Good Luck Out There."

Afterpast

I think as a proper name for this universe/world I'll say it's called A Bigger World (ABW). Maybe sometime down the line I'll add on to this stories universe, but until an idea comes, this world will be left open for anyone to add on to it if they feel like it.
FNG, Learning The Ropes, Guidance Appreciated.

"Good Luck Out There."

Afterpast

Swelling Power, Bulging Biceps
__________

Part 1
__________

Blame is a loaded question, blame is to out ones problems causation onto another, generally something that should be used in extreme moderation, but I didn't.

I blamed everyone, my parents, the world, the way everything was stacked against me for as long as I could've known. Nothing was my fault because I was just standing by, how could it? How could all this bullshit be thrown to me when I've never lifted a finger to involve myself? Well...I suppose it was just the cogs in the machine reminding me of my place, and a turn of events I still remember as if it were just yesterday, vividly still fresh in my mind even after all that time.

It was a November, 20XX. Winter had come in early this year and with an army in tow because just as the first snowfall happened, temperatures dropped below the expected average, everyone was absolutely freezing and doing whatever they could to stay warm, the public announcements told everyone to stay safe and stay in heated environments whenever possible to decrease risk of injuries and possible frostbite to prolonged exposure to the elements.

I wasn't much bothered by it because I was stewing myself from the inside out from all the stress of school. To be frank no one really weighed anything on me, whether coming to terms with me as a failure or just hoping for a miracle, I couldn't tell.

My grades were low, I was the bottom of the ladder and was seen as such. They'd ridicule my white hair and glasses as they drive by me in their heated cars, purposefully threaten me for whatever money they could squeeze out of me and of course, most obviously to do was to play with my emotions.

I was deeper in a emotional rut than I'd ever experienced. A short-lasting relationship had just ended after I had found out she was put up to it by her friends, a bet saying that she couldn't date a complete loser for an allotted amount of time and deal with the rumors coming from it.

It was a game that I'd become familiar with after some of the few friends I had succumbed to it. Unbelievably beautiful girls would begin to flirt with them and showed opportunity to experience love, as hopeless lowlifes in the eyes of others, this wouldn't just be a chance to have someone to love and be loved, this was the chance they had to get back at everyone in their life's which turned their heads away from them. A redemption if you would.

But the girls would just string them along, milk them for whatever little cash they had to spoil them, pleading and begging for them to buy expensive items for them, using their female assets whenever they could. How could a bunch of sexually frustrated shut-ins resist after a tempting slip of nipple? A flash of cleavage and the promise of a chance to lose their card? No one that's who.

Some cases were the worst I'd ever seen, a number of them were led so deep into their fantasies that they let the girls talk them into taking loans from shady people they had to chance to pay back. Not that they'd ever let them, after you do a deal with these people, you're sold to them forever, you'd be forced to do whatever they wanted and work your entire life to pay back your seemingly never ending debt. I could only shudder in horror at the thought of a desperate woman, a mother going to these people...the sick shit she'd be forced to endure and persevere for someone they loved.

And of course, after getting them to borrow a large sum of money for them, they either stole it or got them to splurge on her. And a week or month not long after, sufficient time for the boy to think over what they'd just do, she'd either just up and disappear or publicly break up with them in front of her friends, telling everyone how they were such gullible fools, ruining their entire lives for a girl. And of course all of that was only a gateway for future teasing and bullying.

Most of these friends and people I knew either were gone or I presumed dead somewhere. Some I could tell where working their debts off in a state of shock, never truly understanding and getting over what happened, some retreated back to their parents as instinct after a battering of emotions and heartbreak. Some...I felt the worse for. No one knew where they went, and I couldn't track them down as their closest friend either. Every day approaching the holidays I was left lingering in fear as one day of their faces could very well be in a newspaper, with an over-bloated headline about the tragedy and follies of love, mocking them in their death.

I could've very well have been a victim as well. Lucky for me, the girls sister felt bad for me and tipped me off to her scheme anonymously and I had weaseled my way out, just flat out ignoring her and not responding. Of course that sullied my standing with even more girls, but a small price to pay in the larger picture.

While the note was sent anonymously, it was pretty obvious who it was as she'd quickly scurried away after planting it in my desk. I never got a chance to thank her after she did that 2 months ago, and I felt I should soon.

I felt relieved to some extent, I was spared the consequences of my ignorance and was saved out of the hole I was getting dug into. But disappointment was constantly looming over that relief 24/7, while I'm grateful for the truth...the lie was more comforting. The girl was gorgeous, bright blonde hair, a slight tan and she had a body that would've made me the envy of all the guys in the school, supple D cup breasts that poked out her always snug and tight uniform that'd been modified for a window of cleavage at all times. Her ass was soft yet firm with visible lines of muscle, it protruded visibly as she walked with a slight posture, her thighs slightly too wide and thick to walk normally, having to cross each leg in front of her, only adding to her appeal.

Of course with most girls playing the game, they drew the line at sexual advances and attempts to get her to bed with them. A hypocritical thing considering they used their sexual appeal at every opportunity to persuade their boys to do whatever they wanted.

After the letdown of the whole ordeal, I realized that she was setting me up for a knockdown that wouldn't only ruin me financially, but basically destroy my life into dust so I had no chance to get it back together. She was always getting me to go somewhere, mundane and frankly boring things that no high school girl would even enjoy like pottery classes she'd drop after attending twice, learning foreign languages and more. It was a plan to waste my time so I couldn't study, whenever I tried she'd tease me about being such a prude and never spending time with her.

I managed to crunch two days of all nighters trying to catch up where I could, but it was a lost bet, I was unconscious and snoozing as soon as the exam started, I managed to only finish my English paper and the rest were left blank as I was too exhausted to even try.

And so here I was, sitting at the back of class wrapped up in three layers of warm clothing and boiling from the stress as the class continued as normal, the teacher not really caring about the noise as she continued reading a novel, nothing more to teach and leaving it up to teachers next year.

All the talking and people conversing amongst themselves was getting to me, the sneaking glances at me were like getting stabbed. Before I completely lost it myself, I quickly excused myself out of class and took a walk all the way around the school, hopefully trailing slow enough to reach back to my class as the last bell rang.

After walking for a while, I decided to retreat into a bathroom on the 3rd floor, which is barely used after rumor of strange noises spread around like wildfire, and of course the story of some girl committing suicide eventually became the explanation.

I didn't believe them of course, I mean the school was old, it probably wasn't unlikely that noises would occur, maybe a toilet broke or something. But as I slowly approached the entrance to the boys toilet, a distinct sound was definitely emanating from inside.

A voice...a girls voice?

Soft moans and yelps came from inside one of the stalls as I silently stepped in, getting closer, it was pretty clear that some girl was pleasuring herself inside a stall.

I was originally planning to just leave, the entire thing was embarrassing and potentially scandalous for the both of us if someone were to come by. "Boy pervs on girl in boys bathroom." I can see it already.

But as the moans and pleasures cries turned into soft screams, I was concerned I admit. Though for what I couldn't decide on.

I raised my hand and knocked on the door, a reactionary "Eek!" came from within.

"You quite alright in there?" I made myself announced, sort of awkwardly standing in front of the stall.

"G-go away!" The girl sheepishly advised.

"You know it's extremely cold out, you could catch something doing that in here." The air was noticeably very cold, probably due to the open window at the far end of each stall and the chilly hallways, my fingers through my gloves were already feeling a bit stiff at the ends.

No response as the girl inside started mumbling panicked words and I could hear her shuffling around in there, no doubt surrounded by large thick coats that everyone was wearing.

As I patiently waited for something to happen, my face felt a lightning flash of pain as all I hear is the loud clack and crack of the door as in two seconds I find myself knocked over, and a door falling over me.

A girly screamed followed as the door tumbled over my back and rattled to a stop on the floor, this place hadn't been checked in a long time. As I rubbed my forehead from the upside slap from the door, I turned up to see a girl, dressed in the dark blue girls uniform; her skirt noticeably missing as I blinked again, no...that couldn't be...that's...that's a cock on a girl!

She realized that my gaze was locked on the flesh stick in her crotch as she quickly covered it with her hands, her cheeks flaring bright red as she jumped into another stall beside the one.

I frankly didn't even have time to explain myself before I heard the door lock clack on the next stall, and silence returned.

Peering into the first stall, the door now missing: a large pile of winter clothes were stacked in a corner next to the closed  toilet and across the two walls on the sides, strings and scatterings of sticky white stuff were splattered all across the face of the walls. Almost instantly as I stood up, the pungent odor and smell slapped me upside the face, the distinct smell of cum and ejaculate emanated from the stall and wafted up my nostrils.

The stuff was beginning to drip down the walls, though visibly some of the globules had hardened due to the temperature. Though looking down at the floor of the bathroom showed an even more visible sign. The small recess which would drain water down into the plumbing was completely blocked up with translucent white sperm, the drain audibly gargling as it clung to the drain opening.

I was less horrified now and surprisingly impressed at the sight in a horrific way, like a morbid curiosity, I opened my mouth again.

"Hey...look. I won't tell anyone about this, but you at least need to explain all of this to me." I softly rapped on the next stalls door, a long pause in between filled the space.

"Y-you p-promise?" She stuttered, her teeth quietly chattering at the chill now flowing through the toilet.

"Yes, I promise..." I just wanted to know what was going on, frankly I lacked the emotion to be shocked or feel anything strong at all really.

A soft click popped as the door swung inward, and there stood the girl, now a small pair of red panties covered her crotch, though the unmissable shape of a small dick was pressed upward as the cloth wrapped around it. She looked away from me as if knowing I was taking her in. Her frame was small upon observation, the top of her head only reaching my shoulders; her hair tied into two pigtails behind her and perched on her nose were black rimmed glasses, somewhat smudged and covered with her warm breath. She attempted to cover her penis with her hands, but the small outline of it through her panties were undeniable upon a close look.

Small strands of pubic hair were peeking out over the top of her underwear, her entire face was flushed red as I tore away my eyes, realizing what I was doing.

"Come on, you'll catch a cold." I pulled off the thick winter jacket I was wearing and draped it on her from behind.

She was still meekly staring away, not seeming to want eye contact of any sort. Her frame was scrawny to describe it, her arms were thin and frail, somewhat wrinkled and unladylike, she had dark black hair which was cut short and sort of left on its own, the style somewhat missed up from her...session.

"U-uhhh, I'm Cara...C-Clara's sister." That's when it snapped, she was her sister! She couldn't have looked as far from her sister as possible, a complete opposite image of her babe of a sibling. Clara was just a few hairs short of me, her chest was pronounced and always on display, her hair always shining and bouncy by nature...not to mention her body, lithe and smooth. It was hard to believe that this was who tipped me off about her...then again, if I were Clara's sister...I'd see why she did it.

"Let's not talk here, it'd be bad for you and me if some teacher walked by." I grabbed her palm and guided her out, somewhere quiet...remote and empty...ah of course! The library! It was huge and stacked with bookshelves, plus not a lot of people would be in there at this time of year, just the librarian herself.

As we stepped into the library, I headed us to the back corner of it, a small dead end surrounded by bookshelves, plus sound would be muffled this far away, we'd be fine here.

"Well?" I prodded.

"M-my sister and I are very different...looking at us, you'd never think we shared the same blood and were sisters. Even though I'm just two years younger, no one looks at me like they do her." She pulled down her skirt further slightly, looking around to see if anyone was watching as she gave me the promised explanation. "Plus...with both girl and boy parts...my parents only wished for me to stay out of the spotlight while Clara basked in it."

"You were jealous?"

"N-no!! A bit...she would always tease me about my size, my chest, my looks and this...dick of mine. And nowadays I don't want to scare any boys away, so I always have to jerk off every once in a while...being surrounded by so many of girls and handsome guys isn't easy for me..." She twiddled her thumbs impatiently as she stood in front of me.

"Well I guess we both have something in common regarding your sister." Hearing another version of what Clara has done and who she is wasn't easy, I still had barely gotten over her as of then. "That explains a lot, thank you. I won't tell anyone about your secret...don't worry."

"T-thanks...I wouldn't hear the end of it if this got out."

Sensing the end of the conversation, I began to leave before I felt a tug on my sleeve.

"C-could you walk home with me? Just for today." She asked meekly.

"Sure...if it'll keep Clara off you." Clara was now a ticking time bomb about to go off, she definitely wasn't happy that I had figured her out, though she kept up the act and pretended like I cheated on her with someone else, calling me a liar and bastard at every chance she got. But if she's treating her own sister like that? This meant this was above her and her gangs little pranks and games.

***

Soon, the school bell rang and announced the end of the day, everyone packed up and shuffled out one by one. The amount of people being noticeably smaller as a lot of students were sick or just treated these few weeks leading up to the Christmas holidays as holidays as well.

The snow was coming down in droves, piles of snowfall covered most of the schools grass and trees, the pathways shoveled clear by the janitors.

I walked beside Cara after we had reconvened after the last bell, she now was wearing her winter clothes and carrying a rather large duffel bag with her. She took the lead as I lagged behind and followed he as she walked her route back home.

"So why doesn't Clara like you?" I asked Cara, my voice muffled by my scarf.

"S-she sees me differently...I think she thinks that if she grew up to be such a perfect girl, then why couldn't I? Plus if she accepted me into her little clique, her friends wouldn't like her anymore. Bitches are attracted to one another I suppose, Clara's no different."

Just as we stepped out into the sidewalk, a blunt striking pain hits me upside my head from behind as I instantly black out and hit the floor, unconscious and vulnerable.

***

"Ohhh honey...honey wake up!" I feel myself shaken awake by the luscious and unmistakable voice of Clara, I open my eyes as I instantly feel the pain on my head, still all too clear and painful where I was struck.

Turning around, I immediately see who I assumed was my attacker, one of Clara's girls, wielding a wooden bat over her shoulder. And staring straight at me in front of me was none other than Clara, the widest grin on her face I'd ever seen.

"Oh honey, I'm so glad we found you...so...you think you could just dump me for my piece of shit sister?! Who do you think you are to give up this body? I am better than you in every way...but since you like my sister so much, let's test that love." She stood back up and stepped aside as I see ahead of me was Cara, being held by two other much taller girls than her.

"Help!! Heeelp!! Please! Somebody!! Anybo- MMMMPHH." Her cries were silenced as Clara wrapped a dirty cloth around her mouth and made her bite on it.

"Now now sister, you know what Mom and Dad say...no shouting." She twirled a small tuft of Cara's hair as she whispered something into her ear, instantly sending her into a small panicked frenzy as she attempted to struggle against her captors, to no avail. "Bring the case, and make sure that one doesn't get up too soon."

Her entire squad of girls complied as the girl with the bat slams it into my stomach, almost making me vomit up whatever I had for lunch. And one other girl sauntered over with a large metal-like case and laid it down next to Clara and popping it open.

"Now since you love my sister so so much...I'm sure you'd hate to see her hurt." She rhetorically asked me as she reached into the case and pulled out a syringe with blue liquid inside it. "Everybody! Take one!" She commanded as a number of girls reached down and took out the rest, counting all, there were 5 syringes total.

An innocent-sounding laugh erupted from Clara as she reached into Cara's skirt, ignoring her muffled cries and thrashing, she pulled down her panties and lifted up her skirt, exposing her 2 inch member. And without hesitation, she jabbed her needle into the shaft of Cara's cock, the pain causing her to cry as Clara pushed the plunger and injected all of the liquid into her.

The rest of the girls followed suit one after another, the second one stabbed hers into Cara's testicles, the next jabbing it into the base of her shaft and the fourth instead reaching underneath her balls and injecting her vulva and vagina. And finally the last, the girl wielding the bat, inserted the syringe into her urethra and pumped it all in.

They all giggled amongst themselves like psychos and quickly left us two in the alley, with me beaten and bruised and Cara tortured.

I pull myself together, pushing though the pain in the back of my head as I rushed over to Cara, now laying on the ground and her entire body twitching.

"Ahh fuck! We've got to get you to a hospital!" I removed her gag and propped her up with my arm. Her cock just out of my eyesight was throbbing and erect.

"No! Urrrgghh!! J-just take me to your house!! Oh god!!" She clenched my shirt and jacket as I picked her up and began rushing her to where I stayed through the now thick mist-like snow that was raining down.

After a short sprint, I arrived in front of the small house I was staying in which my parents bought in celebration of my going to a new school.

Unlocking the front door and pushing it open, I quickly laid her down on the sofa and rushed to the kitchen to get a cloth to clean up the jabs. Hurrying back, I quickly wrapped the damp cloth around her dick and wiped away the small droplets of blood. Her cock was still completely erect and stood at its full 3 inches as it throbbed almost painfully, it's tip flaring red and pink as her foreskin was now pulled back.

"Oh god!! It hurts so much!!" She cried out painfully.

A fat vein popped up and bulged along the shaft of her cock as she bit her lip and closed her eyes.

Her entire body began tensing and pulsing as she began growing right in front of me. Her thin arms were growing wider and fatter with flesh and skin as her hips, legs and stomach began filling out her once scrawny body. Her nipples now stood erect as small flesh buds began to rise out of her chest, her once flat torso was now filling up as she groped her nipples through her uniform.

The hem of her shirt was beginning to tug out of her belt as her chest was now swelling in size and mass, the fabric tightening as her body was growing and growing.

"Need...to get this off...suffocating!" She clawed at her shirt until her fingers clasped the openings between her buttons and she began tearing open her shirt and jacket.

Her arms bulged in size as she pulled on her shirt with both of her hands, once unseen muscles within her forearm tensed and flared up as a button ripped open and flew out, then another, then another one and soon she tore open her shirt only for two D cup breasts to bounce out of the opening. The muscles on her chest were now flexing in and out as she breathed. The pectoral muscles behind her now fair sized chest were straining and tightening as her chest fell and rose with every inhale and exhale.

Her pecs were now forming into two blocks of muscle as they rose out from her chest, jutting out a considerable 2 inches as they parted her breasts and they fell to each size of her. Now with a clear opening in her uniform, her stomach was in clear view, now plump and fattened with newfound flesh forming a slight pudgy belly fit for a MILF, rolls of beautiful flesh rolled in perfect curves, not forming something one would call fat but curvy in all the right places.

But as with her chest, she grunted as her breathing rapidly quickened as the flesh tightened together into rigid skin and muscle as slowly abs began to bulge outward as her voice swelled with pain and a hint of anger as sounds of ripping flesh under her skin sounded but soon formed and repaired itself, creating deep ridges of muscle in a V pattern right underneath her six pack abs, her skin reddened from all the pain and struggle.

Not being able to resist, I ran a hand across her abs, my soft palm reaching into the deep lines between each an and I could feel the hardness and rock-solid muscle beneath her skin rippling with unbridled power, a power so surprising coming from a girl.

Now the feeling of power and energy ran towards both sides of her obliques as I could feel the transfer of the rumbling. The sides of her stomach and waists began splitting apart painfully, as Cara screamed out. For a second her bones forming soft pockets of flesh being able to be pushed in, though quickly they snapped back together with tremendous force, sending bounces of flesh rippling through her sides as her obliques began to sharpened and form in, large bumps of muscle arching outwards as they quickly hardened into solid muscle.

I was enthralled at the sight as her body quickly gained power and strength beyond anything I had ever achieved in my years of training and sports. My dick swelled and began tenting my pants as her body was sculpting a perfect statuesque titan-like body from her pale marble skin. An artistic vision of a goddess fresh in his mind as a sculptor chiseled the unblemished material into a mere recreation of what I was witnessing right in front of me with my eyes.

And I had a feeling this sculptor was nowhere near completion of his masterpiece tribute to her power-hungry and swelling body sprawled on my couch, a front row window to her transformation and growth through the tear she had split open with her bulging arms as she laid with an erection.
FNG, Learning The Ropes, Guidance Appreciated.

"Good Luck Out There."

Jaguar

Really excellent writing.  You took your time.  You developed your characters.  It is fantasy, but the situation and the characters are relatable.

I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter !!!   :rock:

Just to add, guys, Afterpast definitely deserves some K++.  Let's all click on his applaud button.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Afterpast

A tad shorter, but I hope you enjoy anyways.
__________________________
Part 2: Housebound and Growing
__________________________

I was filled with so many different emotions during her...transformation, that I was going in and out of a state of confusing, fear and arousal. Something about her body...being so small and timid, now surging with power and beauty beyond anything I'd ever known or seen. She was slowly becoming a teenage boys wet dream of a girl, one glance at her solid musculature and form would forever turn them off of those bikini models, all who'd strived for their notions of beauty through starvation and diets, while Cara was transforming into a beyond healthy hulk of a girl with muscles to match.

As I felt up her body to her soft and cute moans, the sheer pulsating power and energy that emanated from her was heating up the air around her. I could feel the almost electric sparks of the tingling surge jump out of her as I now realized I was starting to sweat, in such temperatures and a heater wasn't even on, this place should be feverishly cold...but being so close to her body now, I was getting hot.

Suddenly, catching me off guard and startling me, the TV flickered on by itself as an emergency report and blaring sirens were flashed on screen for a short while before it cut to a news anchor explaining the situation.

"Ladies and gentlemen at home, I'm sorry for the interruption but this must be heard. As you no doubt have noticed, the temperatures coming with this early winter are much much colder than anything we've ever had here, and it seems it's only going to get worse, weather forecasts and readings are predicting a Storm Of The Century is rolling in and we seem to be right in the path of the eye of the storm itself folks! It is advised that you stay at home and if not get home immediately and do not leave, extremely harsh conditions are predicted and is too cold or strong for anyone to go out, if you're in your office stay there. Visibility is predicted to be almost none as the snow will be blinding. Stay home, stay warm and most of all...stay safe." The report faded out into the same blaring siren and readings as I muted the TV.

This all was extremely unnerving, first this and now we're a blizzard? What did I do to deserve this?

Whatever was happening, I needed to tend to Cara first and foremost. I placed my hand on her forehead, it was boiling hot, it was almost sizzling to my flesh. I dashed into the kitchen and grabbed a wet towel and a glass of water, upon my placement of the towel on her forehead, the water almost seemed to heat up within the towel and evaporate at a quickened pace, but I didn't have time to worry about that for now, I didn't know whether she was sick or not. And frankly I couldn't even regret my decision to not take her to the hospital, because now I definitely couldn't.

I raised her now weighty and heavy wrist with a grunt as I passed the cup into her palm.

Gently grabbing it, she almost put the cup to her mouth to drink before she let out a scream, I saw her cock twitch out of the corner of my eye as it shot out a thick rope cum that splattered onto the ceiling and slowly dripped down. In her spasm and ejaculation, she had completely crushed the cup into pieces in her hand as the water splashed onto her body, the heat from her now making the water gleam and glow in the soft fluorescent light as the water dropped into all the deep ravines of muscle and ran like small streams throughout her torso.

Her breathing was heavy, strong and constant. Even from my knowledge, I couldn't tell if any sickness or disease could do this! I was at a lost for solutions, my ego and personality couldn't stand when there was a problem I couldn't fix...it always began to chew me up from the inside as I just sat there, panicked and almost still as I watched her body grow and tense before relaxing with each of her breath and chest rises and falls.

I would keep a close eye on her for the next hour and a half as she laid naked and resting on the couch as I sorted out some stuff around the house. The loud whooping winds began to surf in as I could hear wires moving and the stray trash can knock over as the strong winds caused a low rumble through the house. Looking outside, the snow was coming in stronger than ever before, where once it was already piling a small mound in front of doors and on roofs, now it was just completely covering everything in this storms path as the electrical poles wobbled slightly.

In a matter of 10 minutes, the intensity of the storm was climbing quickly, soon my vision and ability to see the houses across the street were gone as even their bright lights were swallowed in the thick of the blizzard storm. Low booms of thunder crackled and echoed even through the loud howling winds.

The house stood strong, no leaks or anything I could see as a I closed all the windows and locked them, truthfully my dad taught me a whole slew of preparations and reinforcements you needed to make when something like this happened, but my hands were full looking after Cara, locking some windows and doors were the best I could manage, as well as pushing a cupboard over a window facing the direction the winds were coming from.

Something about this storm felt unnatural to me, the intensity of it shook me to my core and the sheer snow blindness that came with it turned the town into a no man's land...free for something to roam if it were.

But soon after I headed downstairs and pulled up a small chair and sat next to Cara as she was now sleeping as gets she could with her body temperature, all the thermometers I tried with her capped at maximum for internal heat so those were useless.

Normally when facing something as unknown and strange as this, I'd be the first to know my limits and throw in the towel. But I felt a need to face this one and help her...maybe it was the fact that we shared similar fates?

As I watched over her, I settled my own needs and began to brew some of my tea that I'd been importing. I needed something warming...strong yet deep.

Digging through the cabinet I put them in, pushing all of them aside, behind the rows was a small unmarked and blank box, pulling it out, it was dusty and nothing of mine that I was sure. Opening it there was a white-capped vial and with it a note, it simply read "Cold Highmount Leaves" no instruction on how to brew it or anything. I did hear something about a new type of tea that was grown in cold and damp environments, like in the pathways of clouds. It was something new and I hadn't tried it before so I opened the cap and poured out a small amount of the somewhat refined yet fibrous leaves, they were brown yet they smelled extremely strong, like a mixture of deep wood and cold, damp dirt.

I mixed them into a pot of hot water and allowed them to steep as I brought it out into the living room and put it on the table, returning back to Cara's side as I was now taking multiple rounds to wet the rag on her forehead again and again, the scorching heat coming from her unknown fever was drying out the towel so fast, thankfully with the blizzard, the tap water was ice cold coming out and that helped I suppose.

Cara didn't seem to be in a life-threatening situation, but her fever and pains were concerning. Looking over at her, I was surprised she could even sleep with an erection like that constantly hard.

After a while of passing time, she finally opened her eyes and coughed as she pulled herself up into a sitting position, her hand subtly tearing into the couch back as she gripped it.

"Come on, drink this. It should help regulate your body temperature, and get your immune system running better, hopefully to get rid of that fever." I poured a cup of the tea and fed it to her myself, she gulped the entire cup down as I poured one for myself. "You alright?"

She was still heaving breaths, but at least the pace had slowed down and her heartbeat had calmed. I crossed my legs to hide the obvious tent in my pants as her breasts wobbled side to side slightly and her erection was in clear view.

"Umm, is there a bathroom here?" She asked, I led her to one of the upstairs toilets.

Just as I was stepping down the stairs, halfway down and putting my right leg forward, I barely had any time to react before I felt my knee joint buzz and lock up as I took a small tumble down. I could feel something rushing through my body, and I felt myself getting hotter though only in feeling, it was still cold throughout the house. A surge of hormones and an odd feeling rushed into my head as my vision started blurring. Thinking back while I could, the only thing I had was...the tea.

I felt my erection harden even further as it was now slowly pushing down the zipper in my pants, the sudden tidal wave of almost pheromone-like high was too much. If I had was having such an adverse reaction, what about Cara?! I quickly pulled myself upright and up the stairs as I had to lean on the wall to move, the hallway was spinning and my eyes were unable to focus properly.

Slowly, the loud moans of Cara masturbating filled my ears as I approached the bathroom door and knocked.

"Cara! Are you okay?? Something's not right!"

"G-go away!!" Her voice had deepened from her growth, what one I could tell was a meek but cute timid voice was now a lustrous and sultry woman's charm as she replied in a grunt. "I-I c-can't-!!" An interrupted sentence was all that finished before I could see the door handle break and shatter as bolts and screws flew out, the handle being ripped inside as the door swung inward, and stumbling out was Cara.

Something was happening, her breathing was now a panicked hyperventilate and she was looking at her arms. Large veins bulged and ran along her arms as she fell to her knees on the floor, the wood visibly creaking under the force and weight. As she brought her arms into her and unintentionally flexed, large biceps began to push out of her upper arms, the metal ball-like muscle popped obscenely as it became only more and more pronounced as the rest of her arm swelled with power and flesh hungry rigid muscle.

In fact, looking at her, her entire body was growing! Her wide briefcase sized back began to form lines and lines of muscle as her lats began to explode, forming a menacingly strong almost wing-like wide expanse on her back.

Her deltoids flared in size as looking down, her quads and hamstrings were tensing and flexing as they tightened and grew, not only in large size, but as well as turning her flesh into tree trunk like thick muscle, my hands couldn't even wrap around it at its current size.

Now, her toes and feet began to dig into the floor as small breaks in the wood began to snap as they pushed outward from the swelling of her calves and lower leg, her knees pushed deeper into the floor as to match her insanely large and powerful quads, her entire leg began growing to match. I could see a large, dense mass of muscle push out from her back leg as it quickly inflated in size and formed into a perfect, huge peace-shaped calf that had a deep ridge in the middle which could swallow a coin within.

Her traps and neck were burning red as they tightened and flex, bursting into an extremely defined and muscle neck that only the largest bodybuilders had. Her chest jut out as her pectorals, already at an enlarged size began to swell outward with her now expanding breasts, copious amounts of boobflesh began to spill forward as they lurched down, wobbling only to be hoisted back into a perky and unrealistic support as if they were being cupped by a ginormous bra, but it was only her pecs demonstrating their power as they lifted up her heavy chest.

As her naked and bulging body continued to grow and bloat with muscle, she lowered her arms, wrapped them around her comic and began pumping right in front of me as she muttered. "What was in that tea?? I can feel my b-body...c-c-changing!!" She continued stroking her erect dick, pulling back her foreskin as almost with each stroke and pump, her dick was lengthening and swelling, engorging in size and blood as the tip flared red. What once was erect at her full 3 inches was now 4, then 5 and then stopping at 6 inches as she slowly let go, her dick throbbing as it pointed upward, her balls seemingly groaned as they began to stretch and expand rapidly, seemingly bulging into a comparable size akin to a ripe and full orange.

Her breath was showing in the air as the temperature dropped unknown to me, the frost and intensity in every heave of her breath and chest were clear as she turned her head to me.

"Why do I f-feel the desire to...b-breed?!" She stammered, I could only reply with a no as she began crawling on her knees towards me. "I can feel my b-body ovulating." She stuck her tongue out and licked a small bit of cum off of her lip. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" She stopped in her tracks towards me as she groped her massive pillow tits, a soft rushing sound of liquid was audibly emanating from her as she began tweaking her nipples in anticipation of something. "Ohhhh y-yes!! Rush into my b-breasts!! Fill them up!!" She yelled out as small droplets of a white liquid began to squeeze out of her nipples as she massaged and squished them together, her biceps and arms bulging and twitching as she felt herself up.

She got into a kneeling position, her breasts falling down due to gravity as she looked down.

"T-they're too full! P-please! You have to milk me!! There's t-too much!!" She screamed in pleasure as she begged.

I knelt down to her level and looked at her breasts, they were moving even without her involvement, they subtly bounced and swayed, the liquid seemingly influencing them. Even I could tell they were swollen and bloated, her skin stretched slightly taut and many veins protruding from her nipples were visible. And they seemed to grow ever so slightly every so often.

"P-please!!" She pleaded me.

Sensing her pain from her pleasure, I reached under her and began to try to milk her humongous boobs. They were instantly warm to the touch and definitely felt like liquid was in them. However each one of her breasts were so large that I had no choice but to wrap both of my hands around one and begin to pull downward, squeezing and gripping the vast expanses of tit flesh. As I reached the bottom of each yank, large spurts of a milky liquid began spraying out of her nipple as she moaned from the release. "T-that feels good, keep m-milking me like a big t-titted cow slut." She got caught up in the moment and began to make sexual comments. "M-milk my fat cow t-tits!"

After almost half an hour of vigorous milking, most of the stored and backed up milk had been milked out, a small stream had formed from all the liquid and it was running down the stairs. Her breasts had reduced in size a small bit as they weren't swollen with milk anymore.

"O-oh god! I feel it in my b-butt!" She timidly moaned in her deep womanly voice as she turned her back to me. "Is it getting a-any b- Ah! ah!" As if competing with her chest and bust, her somewhat flat behind began to grow and swell as bouncy and supple flesh began to pile onto her ass, her asscheeks plumping and fattening as they engorged in size to her moaned cries.

Her fat ass also grew with her hips, they widened in considerable size, growing larger and larger and only stopping shy of the size of her back, her waist curving slightly as her muscles flexed in anticipation, her hourglass figure was beginning to become insane as her butt didn't slow down until my legs and feet were pressing against it from both sides, deforming the two round balls of ass flesh. Her ass was now so big and soft yet muscled and firm where it counted to support the weight of all her new "additions."

"S-such thick child b-birthing hips!" She softly gasped as she slapped her ass, a subtle jiggle vibrated throughout.

She once again turned around as she sat down on her new cushion-like behind, she sat in front of me as I just noticed that my dick was peeking out of the open zipper it had pushed down. She just wryly smiled as she saw it before I covered myself up, giving her an awkward chuckle like all of this was just a happy accident.

She reached out and pulled me towards her with my legs, not even grunting as she flexed her arms, yanking me closer to her. Sticking out both of her thick legs, she stuck them underneath mine and wrapped herself behind me as we both sat with our legs spread wide open, her naked flesh rubbing up against mine.

"That's a c-cute cock you have...why don't we c-compare our sizes?" She announced more than asked.

Barely using any effort, she tensed both of her arms, her biceps swelling larger as she easily ripped apart my pants, exposing my cock to her and my legs laid bare. With her powerful legs around me, she pulled me in even closer until her breasts sprawled themselves across my comparatively smaller chest, her nipples poking my chest as their dampness wet my shirt, I could feel a small trickle of milk soak through my white button-up.

But even more than that was that I felt my erection meet hers as our dicks rubbed up against one another, both of us looked down as her cock stood slightly larger than mine at 5 inches, and hers was much much thicker than mine, small spurts of pre-cum shot out of her dick as ours touched.

"So hard and erect my little mans cock, but mine is still so much more fatter and bigger...but I didn't do this just to tease you. I want to do. much. more." She licked her lips and pulled me in for a kiss, her tongue wrapping around mine as her lips and mine met, the warmth within her body warming my mouth as we shared this moment, as she pulled away, she looked at me deeply and a wry smile crept up her face.

"That's to make up for what I'm about to do...don't feel too bad."
FNG, Learning The Ropes, Guidance Appreciated.

"Good Luck Out There."

Afterpast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
bump this needs to come back

I'm open to some suggestions as to how to continue, been preoccupied with some other stuff since writing some of these stories.
FNG, Learning The Ropes, Guidance Appreciated.

"Good Luck Out There."