⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What do you like to see more in a posing video?

Started by RobMash, August 29, 2017, 11:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


MrBogus

A female bodybuilder with no implants and massive pecs being tortured by a nipple clamp or fly swatter.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jarhead300099

For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asapferg


rialpo



Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ShreddedFan99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rubbing oil across abs while flexing.

^^This
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OldSchmoe67

Sustained hero shots - camera angles at very low vantage points. These women look so mythically powerful and sexy when done the right way. It never gets old, but I seldom see it beyond the occasional brief shots. 

oriander2000

I'm pretty traditionalist myself: plain bodybuilding posing practice, but with a slight twist: no oil or tan, just good old flexing in front of the mirror, slowly, asserting flaws and correcting stuff. Plenty of zooming, different angles, maybe comments, and trying different variations for each pose. Critical eye, trying different tensions, from mere positioning to full intense flex.

Again, slow: imagine one of those really buff Figure girls going from a relaxed front pose to a full lat spread in about a minute / minute and a half, trying to get as wide as possible. Tip toeing, ballerina poses, old-school style, checking her body almost like a mixture between a Science project and a life goal.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login