Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Emily DeYoung

Started by manayunk770, August 28, 2017, 05:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 29th Bday today!

Emily DeYoung is an American glamour model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   August 28, 1988 (age 29)
Los Angeles, CA
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   American

Body
Measurements:   34D-25-34
Bra/cup size:   34D (75D)
Boobs:   Natural
Height:   5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Blue
Hair:   Brown
Underarm hair:   Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS