⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#Author: [The First One] New project: Heritage

Started by The First One, August 28, 2017, 05:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The First One

Heritage
by The First One
_______________________

My name is Haley.  I was raised by my mother, and only my mother.  My father walked out on us when I was a baby, so I don't remember him, and she never really talked about him, but I'm told I take after him in almost every way but my gender.  My name probably calls to mind some shy, small, skinny girl.  This is inaccurate.  See, I've always been somewhat large for my age, and when I was quite young I developed a fixation on my muscles.  When I first saw a female bodybuilder on the cover of a magazine when my mother and I were at the supermarket, after asking my mother about it and learning that some people, including girls, devoted their lives to growing bigger and stronger, I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I told her so.  As noted I had always been big for my age, and from that day on I threw myself into sports of every kind.  And excelled at them.  Every time someone-a teacher, my moms' family, a friend-asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I told them: I wanted to be the biggest, strongest woman, or, prefferably, biggest, strongest PERSON on the planet.  Even my writing assignments generally ended up somehow reflecting that.  So, consequentially, I learned at a young age, and was reminded regularly, that this kind of thing wasn't exactly normal/accepted in a girl.  Not that I particularly cared, that's not how obsessions work.  There were two people who supported me.  One was my mother.  For instance the weight set she bought for my thirteenth birthday.  The other was Jake.  Virtually exactly the classic geek, and thus nearly my exact opposite, he had, nonetheless, been my best friend for as long as I could coherently remember.  He was never an athlete himself, but he looked forward to my growth as much as I did. 

When I hit puberty, I started growing.  Seriously growing.  The weight set my mother gave me didn't last long, forcing me to join a gym.  Jake liked to watch me work out.  When we studied together at either his house or mine, he frequently started feeling me up.  No, we never had sex or anything, but it was obvious he loved my muscles, and I loved showing them off.  Not just to him, either.  Some people would probably be embarassed about literally everyone at school staring at them, but to me the staring was intoxicating.  The whispers meant I'd surpassed some milestone and grown even more.  Most nights I would spend at least an hour or so naked in front of my bedroom mirror, flexing my developing muscles and inmagining them even bigger.    By senior year of high school I was 6'4 with D-cup breasts, and weighed 240 poinds of rock-hard muscle, with 16-inch biceps, and was still growing.  The strange thing was that my mother was barely more than five feet tall and a hundred pounds.  I could, and frequently did, carry her without breaking a sweat (I tended to grab either her or Jake and lift them up when I got excited).  I figured I must have gotten my size and strength from my father.  Little did I know how right I was.

The First One

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Jeremy Lightning

Okay, this has a lot of potential, I like what I read here, about Haley's love of muscles and trying her best to become the biggest, strongest person on the planet, which she looks to be succeeding at. It also opens the possibility that her father most likely isn't normal by any means. But how so, I hope we get to see. I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

The First One

The day before shit hit the fan (why the hell do people even say that?) I finished my run home from school to find my mother waiting for me in the kitchen of our small suburban house, grinning like a maniac and holding a piece of paper.  "The mail just came a few hours ago." she said, beaming, "You've been accepted!". I read over the paper she handed me, which said that I had indeed been acdepted on an athletic scholarship for a college I had applied to.  (Please note that for security reasons I can't give last names or specific locations here.). I squeeled with delight as I picked my mother up, pressing her against my breasts and twirling around the room with happiness for almost a full minute before I heard a muffled sound and faintly felt something pressing on me.  "Oh.  Sorry, Mom.".   As I put her down, she caught her breath.  "Don't worry, no harm done.". She paused, looking me up and down for a moment.  "It's weird, I keep forgetting how strong you are.".  "Well I definitely am one of a kind," I bragged, doing a most muscular.  My breasts pushed out, my biceps and eight-pack abs grew into an even sharper relief than usual, and my arms and chest both started to strain my shirt, which tore a couple stitches.  This was why I almost always wore a skirt with nothing underneath: I loved showing off, and didn't want anything getting in the way of my pillar-like legs.  "Hayley?  Hayley!". I shook myself out of my muscle-induced high.  "Yes?". "I... I just want to say I love you." "I know.  You tell me every day.". "Well, yes.  But also, I'm proud of you.". "Thanks.". "And your father would be proud of you, too.". "Then why isn't he still here?". There was a long, heavy pause.  My father hadn't been a comfortable subject with me for years.  And his leaving us hadn't been with her.  "So I was thinking we could celebrate by going out to [My favorite restaraunt] tomorrow night, would you like that?". I was fully aware she was changing the subject, but yes I would and this wasn't something I enjoyed talking about either.  "Yeah, that'd be nice." "Are you okay with me inviting Jake?". "Yeah.". 

Jeremy Lightning

Well, it'd be hard for me to forget how strong my daughter was if she was able to lift me up and twirl me around like I was a rag doll. But then again, she hadn't done that to her for a while, I'm guessing. But congratulations to Hayley for getting into college on a scholarship, I hope her father finds a way back into the story to congratulate her personally and we can see how she takes after him. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

The First One

The next day was the first day of the rest of my life.  It actually started pretty normal, all things considered.  Showing off at school (especially during gym) showing off for Jake during lunch, Jake helping me out in study hall, etc, etc.  The rest of my life started immediately after my run home.  The lights were off, and there was no sign of my mother, which immediately scared me.  "Mom?" I called, advancing hesitantly into the kitchen, my heart thumping, "Mom?  Where are you?". The only answer was a pair of clicking sounds from behind me.  I whirled around to see two men, who must have been standing on either side of the door, just out of sight, when I came in.  Both were every inch the classic "men in black".  Nondescript white guys in equally nondescript dress suits and dark glasses.  I doubt I would recognize either of them if I came across them in normal clothes.  They were both maybe 5'8 and 170-180 pounds.  Much smaller than me, but both of them had pulled a handgun on me.  "Freeze!"

You have to understand this all happened within a matter of seconds, if that, but I was expriencing that whole "Matrix time" effect that comes with the release of andrenaline.  Well, what started happening to me also probably had to do with it.  The point is that what happened next felt like it took much longer than it did.  First of all, my initial fear was replaced wth euphoria as I started growing.  I grew taller.  I thickened.  I got wider.  The two agents seemed to shrink in front of me as they stood there, trying to process what they were seeing, as I grew from unusually tall for a girl my age to gigantic, and my already prodigious muscles bulged bigger, filling with inhuman strength.   Biceps bigger than prize watermelons and forearms almost as big destroyed my sleeves, as my growing neck, pecs and breasts burst through my upper shirt and my widening, thickening body tore through the rest, exposing my deepening, growing abs.  My growing hips and ass stretched my skirt until it broke off, leaving me naked.  Not that I cared.  I had nothing to be ashamed of.  But, to my disappointment, the growth eventually stopped.  Andrenaline still surging through my newly hulking body, I dashed towards my attackers too fast for a normal human eye to track, punching one with a fist bigger around than my arm had been before I transformed, and kicking the other with one of my sequoia-like legs.  Both men flew backward into the wall and slumped over, unconcious.  As my rush faded, I took stock of the situation.  Good news: I was effectively a normal-colored She-Hulk, with gigantic, bulging, inhuman muscles that would put the biggest of men to shame, and our eight-foot ceiling was only a few inches above my head.  Bad news: My mother was gone, probably kidnapped, and someone was apparently after me.  Not sure what else to do, I headed back outside.  Given how much bigger I was than when I came in, there as no way I could fit through the door.  I kept walking anyway.  The door and doorframe gave way before my superhuman body, breaking apart and leaving a silouette lime in the cartoons, to the point that if you didn't know any better you might not realize a door had ever been there.  With a mixture of excitement and aprehension, I started running.  It took a few moments to find a natural gait, but before long I was breaking the speed limit on foot, shaking the ground, setting off nearby car alarms and leaving massive, crater-like footprints in the street as, still unsure of what else to do, I headed towards Jakes' house.

sicktick


The First One


MegaMassiveMuscle

This Jake is a lucky man...Love the story

The First One

Hardy har har.  But thanks nonetheless

The First One

"Okay, keep your-HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!".  This, along with the fact that Jake spent the next 45 seconds staring at me open-mouthed, was not unexpected.  "Hi," I said, not entirely/at all sure how to procede with the conversation, "I think you can see why I was knocking so hard.". "Y-yeah, no shit." (I should mention that Jake tends to swear profusely when he gets excited, scared, surprised, nervous or agitated.).  "Well," he went on, visibly blushing and trying not to look at my pussy, "You can't just stand out here naked, come on in." He lead me inside, walking somewhat awkwardly thanks to a deceptively large erection.  As I've said before, Jake is pretty much the classic geek and almost my exact opposite.  Where my skin is olive-toned (from my father, apparently) and tanned, Jake's is the pale shade of someone who spends significantly more time inside than out.  I have long, flowing, smooth, raven hair that reaches down past my muscular ass, while he has short blonde hair with a chaotic look he actually cultivates.  There's also his thick glasses and the fact that, even before my transformation, I had roughly a foot and over a hundred pounds on him.  But, as noted, he has a surprisingly big dick.  we were both virgins, but I knew full well that, even before I hulked out, my size and strength turned him on.  So it didn't surprise me when he slammed the door shut behind me and dashed towards the bathroom, shouting "Gotta take a shit, we can talk about whatever happened when I'm done!". After a pause, when I heard a door shut behind him, "My parents are out again, just help yourself to anything in the fridge!". 

I looked around the ground floor of Jakes' house for a few minutes, marveling at how tiny everything looked in my current state, and how every step shook the various pictures and ornaments on the walls.  Jakes' parents are execs in some big-name software company, so they have a much bigger house than Moms' and mine, hence how I was able to fit in it even after growing to an inhuman size.  That also meant he actually lived by himself for the most part, something he didn't seem to particularly mind.    I wasn't sure if Jake was conciously aware he'd started moaning, but I generally humored him when he did this kind of thing.  I sat on the living room floor, for fear of what my massively increased weight would do to the couch, and waited. 

"To be honest, I'm not sure if I'd believe that if you hadn't turned up here looking like this," Jake admitted, gesturing at me.  He sat on the couch, still eye-to-eye with me despite my position on the floor.  "But since I did, you do?". "But since you did, I do.". A long, pregnant pause.  "You can crash here for the night if you want.  We can talk about what to do in the morning.". I probably would have protested if that suggestion hadn't made me abruptly realize how much the last few hours had taken out of me, so I didn't. 

Jake ordered two large pizzas.  I ate one and most of the second.  We both camped out in the living room that night, him on the couch and me on the floor.  "Hayley?". "Yeah?". "How-how does it feel suddenly being so big?". "Honestly?  Pretty good.  I mean, like I've told you, I've always wanted to be the biggest, strongest person on Earth, and now I am.  I mean, I kicked the asses of those two guys back at my house in seconds without breaking a sweat, I effortlessly walked through the door without opening it, I'm so heavy I left craters in the street on the way over here, and I was outrunning cars on foot.  And," I went on, gesturing at the rising bulge in his pajama pants, "I can tell YOU like it..."
To Be Continued

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice! While I'm not a huge fan of the height growth and her being enormous now height wise, I do like the muscles and strength that she has in abundance now. So yeah, keep up the good work, k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

The First One

"Hayley?" Jake called from outside the bathroom, "Where are my pants?" (Authors' note: I know, I couldn't resist). "What's left of them is probably under the couch." "Oh.  A-alright, then.".  I returned to my business, marveling at the fact that both of us losing our virginity was one of the less exciting things to happen yesterday.   After I was done with what ended up being a somewhat awkward undertaking given my new size, I took advantage of the full-length mirror in the bathroom to do something I hadn't really had a cance to do yesterday, and actually take in my upgraded body.  I was close to eight feet tall, and had to duck a bit to see my head.  My shoulders, rivaling pumpkins in size, didn't fit either.  When doing a side chest pose, even my sides took up most of the mirror.  I had a cobblestone twelve-pack with grooves you could fit a normal-sized persons' hand in, and my breasts had swolen to at least H cups supported by even bigger pecs, my bicpeps were bigger than melons, and each of my legs probably weighed more than my entire body had before I changed.  I lost myself in narcisism for several minutes, focusing only on exploring every inch of my massive new body before Jake called that breakfast was ready. 

Jake had also decided that if we wanted to know what happened to my mother, we should head back to my house to look for clues.  I was initially somewhat reluctant, until he pointed out that nobody could get a tank over there without everyone noticing, and even if they did I'd grown so much it may not make a difference.  He sat on my shoulder the whole way back.  I could feel his erection, and the combination of my power and how much it aroused him made me horny too.  Luckily we got where we were going before either of us could make a mess.  Even more luckily, there wasn't a tank there.  We searched the house and eventually found a note with an adress under my mothers' alarm clock.  It was the only lead we had, so we went there, finding a small, old-fashioned house with in a neighborhood of similar houses, a birdbath and a few flower beds in the front yard, and Jake knocked on the door.  A little old lady, about my mothers' size, answered.  I very briefly worried about the possibility of givingnher a heart attack or something, but to my surprise she didn't seem at all surprised to see a girl my size.  "Finally.  I've been expecting you, Hayley.".  Neither I nor Jake really knew what to do or say.  "Come in, I insist.  It's not proper for a lady to stand around naked outside, and we have so much to talk about."
To Be Continued.

The First One

Jake and I stared at this woman for a few seconds.  I mentioned before that she was about my mothers' size, but I now realized she was a lot plumper compared to my mothers' beach body.  Nonetheless, she had the same kind of warm, welcoming, friendly, motherly air about her.  On the other hand... "You can see how big my girlfriend is, right?" Wait, did Jake just call me... "Pardon my language, but how the fuck is she supposed to get in there?". "Language, young man.".  "Sorry, that was uncalled for with somebody we've just met, but still, how is she supposed to get in there without breaking anything?". "Like this.". She snapped her fingers and we both suddenly, involuntarily blinked.  When we opened our eyes the door frame had somehow become just big enough for me.  I'd have to squeeze a bit, but I could enter without breaking anything.  "How- how- what- WHY?...".  "Would you believe 'magic?'".  "Honestly," was Jakes' exhausted-sounding response, "I'm not sure anymore.". "I guess that'll have to do."

The house reminded me a lot of my grandmothers'.  There was a glass case full of china plates, which shook withnmy footsteps, a small table off to the side holding various pictures, a small kitchen, and an abundance of lace decorations and doilies.  It was small, like our house, but looked even more so at my current size.  Glancing back, I saw that the door had returned to normal.  That probably didn't surprise me as much as it should have anymore.  "Want any food?  Anything to drink?" she asked, holding a tray with cookies and a tea set she'd gotten from... somewhere." "No thanks." "Suit yourselves.".  She poured herself a cup, sat in an armchair across the coffee table from the door and started eating.  "Now," she said, swallowing, "I know why you're here, but I'm not supposed to tell anyone anything they don't specifically ask.  It would take too long to explain, so Hayley, just let me ask you: What do you want to know?" I took a minute to sort through everything that had happened over the past day or so, before finally responding.  "Who are you?  What happened to me that made me like this? (I gestured at my giant body, still completely naked)  Who took my mother and why?  And where is she?  How can we get her back?".

"Firstly," she replied, not taking her eyes off me, "My name is Sandra.  And I'm what humans call an oracle.".  I briefly reflected on how absurd my life had become in less than 24 hours to the point that I basically accepted this.  Of course, the trick with the door and her knowing who we were right off the bat probably helped.  "As for the second," she went on, "It's because of your father." In retrospect I shouldn't have been surprised.  Any time in a story where somebody with a missing father goes through shit like this, there's ALWAYS a connection.  "You are the daughter of Heracles."

"Who?".  The oracle sighed.  "Jake, would you like to take this one?" "Uh... thanks, I guess.  Heracles was the original Greek name of the one the Romans renamed Hercules.  The... the Romans did that kind of thing a lot for some reason." "Correct.  Yes, the old Greek pantheon actually exists, and so do many others.  When your father ascended to godhood, he eventually fell into their habit of having trysts with humans.  One of whom was your mother.". "So that means..." "You are what he started out as.  What we call a demigod.  Your abilities, and your interest in building your body, come from your father, the god of strength.".  Again, I felt like I should have been surprised, but the amount of crazy shit that had hapened over less than a full day had begun to desensitize me.  That plus, on some indescribable, instinctive level, what she was saying just felt... RIGHT.  There's no better way to explain that, so I don't blame you if it sounds ridiculous. 

"As for your mother," The oracle went on, "She was taken by two groups in a loose alliance.  There are elements of this countrys' government, and many others, deicated to keeping the gods' antics down here in check, to ensuring things don't go back to how they were before, with humanity at their mercy and protecting people from rouge monsters and demigods who abuse their power.  Until recently, they've been limited to evacuating high-risk areas and keeping secrets.  But recently they arrested the leader of  a cult of Hera known as the Last Circle.  In exchange for his freedom, he was asked to use his magic of divination to help them.  Your grandfather was Zeus, king of Olympus, Heras' husband, and a notorious womanizer.  She never could stand his unfaithfulness, so she hates his girlfriends and any children born to them.  As your father has since become a god himself, she can't target him.  But her followers could target you.".

My heart sank.  "So then..." "Luckily, despite the Last Circles' cries for her blood, your mother was considered a valuable enough potential source of information to keep alive.". "So where is she?!  We've got to rescue-" "Calm down.  As you are now, you would almost certainly die going up against these people.". "Then what am I supposed to do?!  I can't just sit here!". "Learn to control your power.  It will take a few days, but, as I said, they're not going to kill her, and I can teach you control over your power and the full extent of what you can do.  Under the condition that, for your own safety, you must NOT leave before I say you are ready.". "Agreed."

Jeremy Lightning

Very interesting twist, as a lover of Greek mythology, I know all about Heracles/Hercules, so it's cool that this story went here, as I was becoming less interested in it, due to the height growth, which is not a favorite thing of mine, so it's a cool thing to get my interest back in the story, to see how big and strong that she can grow. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

The First One

Thanks.  And yes, I did have this planned from the beginning.