LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Johanna Maldonado

Started by manayunk770, August 20, 2017, 10:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Johanna Maldonado is a Colombian model. She has an amazing booty with slim waist and big boobs.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   August 17, 1986 (age 31)
Cali, Colombia
Ethnicity:   Latina
Nationality:   Colombian

Body
Measurements:   95-62-103 cm (36-24-40 in)
Bra/cup size:   36E (80E)
Boobs:   Natural
Height:   1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)
Body type:   Curvy
Eye color:   Brown
Hair:   Brown, Black; Long
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS