Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Antje Utgaard

Started by manayunk770, August 20, 2017, 04:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 23rd Bday today!

Antje Christiana Utgaard is an American glamour model, dancer and aspiring actress.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:   Antje Christiana
Born:   August 20, 1994 (age 23)
Star Prairie, Wisconsin
Years active:   2012-present
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   American

Body
Measurements:   40-28-38
Bra/cup size:   34E (75E)
Boobs:   Natural
Both nipples pierced
Height:   5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Weight:   150 lb (68 kg)
Body type:   Hourglass
Eye color:   Hazel
Hair:   Brunette
Underarm hair:   Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

Another nice one! 



  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS