⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Catherine Bell

Started by manayunk770, August 14, 2017, 09:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 49th Bday today!

Catherine Bell (born August 14, 1968, in London, England, UK) is an actress perhaps best known for her role on the television series JAG. She was born to an Iranian mother and an English father. Currently she stars in the Lifetime Television series Army Wives as Denise Sherwood.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:   Catherine Beason
Born:   August 14, 1968 (age 49)
London, England, UK
Years active:   1993-present
Ethnicity:   Caucasian, Middle eastern
Nationality:   American, British

Body
Measurements:   34D-24-35
Bra/cup size:   34D (75D)
Boobs:   Natural
Height:   5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Weight:   128 lb (58 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Brown
Hair:   Brunette
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS