Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ursula Mayes

Started by manayunk770, August 09, 2017, 06:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 38th Bday today!

Ursula Mayes is a glamour model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   August 9, 1979 (age 38)
Seoul, South Korea
Years active:   2005-present
Ethnicity:   Caucasian

Body
Measurements:   34C-24-35
Bra/cup size:   34C (75C)
Boobs:   Enhanced
Height:   5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
Weight:   110 lb (50 kg)
Eye color:   Brown
Hair:   Brown
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS