LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Blown away in gym by a strong gal?

Started by Magari, August 02, 2017, 05:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magari

Was in gym today and a slim twenty something was lifting 50'lb barbell to chin for a dozen or so reps. Anyone else amazed by any young lady?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Magari

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Yes, it is impressive how far the modern sportswoman has come. Considering the levels of obstacles they face they have performed well. Just look at the crossfit women.

knufflschmoe

mostly what concerns lower body training ,they can often keep up with men (if they REALLY train)
where I live the hard-training power women (besides the everlasting cardio sessions) is not yet in common
(which is a pity for me ) ,but it`s becoming better these days

At least a lot of woman in my gym are very tall & fit

bkrugby

I used to work out at the NYSC in Harlem and saw Tischa Thomas benching 275 for 8-10 reps.  Yeah, I can bench that, sure, but still, I am sure there were plenty of guys who were there who couldn't.

wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I used to work out at the NYSC in Harlem and saw Tischa Thomas benching 275 for 8-10 reps.  Yeah, I can bench that, sure, but still, I am sure there were plenty of guys who were there who couldn't.
How big is she in person and r her traps even bigger in person