LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Domina MuscleGoddess

Started by Domina, July 31, 2017, 04:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domina

I am a female bodybuilder and have been competing for 6 years.  This year I will be competing for my IFBB Pro card!!  Wish me luck :)  I was not aware of this site until asked to join.  I am glad I did!  It is awesome to see such support for the sport of female bodybuilding. 


beowulff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am a female bodybuilder and have been competing for 6 years.  This year I will be competing for my IFBB Pro card!!  Wish me luck :)  I was not aware of this site until asked to join.  I am glad I did!  It is awesome to see such support for the sport of female bodybuilding.

Welcome!
Please post some photos.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am a female bodybuilder and have been competing for 6 years.  This year I will be competing for my IFBB Pro card!!  Wish me luck :)  I was not aware of this site until asked to join.  I am glad I did!  It is awesome to see such support for the sport of female bodybuilding.

Welcome!
Please post some photos.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am a female bodybuilder and have been competing for 6 years.  This year I will be competing for my IFBB Pro card!!  Wish me luck :)  I was not aware of this site until asked to join.  I am glad I did!  It is awesome to see such support for the sport of female bodybuilding.

Best of luck Domina! :clap: There is more support out there than you may realize. I wish the sponsors would jump back in, but a bunch of things happened in the 2003 -2009 era that damaged the sport. It was super popular and fbbs had regular TV appearances, shows on TV, and solid prize money only 20 -25 years ago.

Maybe that can come back.

Foamy

Good luck hope you kick some ass out there

Motobrett