⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best places - subjects for a photoshooting

Started by RobMash, July 23, 2017, 11:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

What's your favourites places - subjects for a photo shooting?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


TheFranksterChannel

My favorite places to shooting photos or draw a landscape for Muscular females...

Near a rock
Near a supercar
Near a waterfall
In the Gym
Under a stormy sky
On a bed
On a beach

Liesbeth


supergav67

Judging by my old WPW videos,the favourite  places are,,,,,hotel lobby,outdoor fountain,,,disused railway line,,lol.

fredzeppelin

My favorite is by a swimming pool. Personally.

elmariachi

Personally I like:

1. In the gym. Whole body shots followed by closed up body parts.

2. On the bed. In sexy lingerie and slowly stripping off to topless / nude. Emphasize on body parts.
Celebrating my 1000th load of HAPPINESS to Yaxeni

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS