⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#STORY IDEAS: share suggestions for stories you'd like to see! ~collected

Started by blah8884, February 04, 2007, 04:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddy pawn

 I've been looking for and had the idea of a story where the girlfriend of a rather skinnier boy gets massive to the point that she starts cheating with a guy with a massive cock. Also I had the idea of a story where the mother of one or two sons gets way to huge for the father and ends up dating other man with massive cocks and the rest of the family has to witness it and is stil forced to accept these changes. Anyone know any stories like this?


freakpeak

I was wander what people would say about idea of extremely muscled woman. Completely roided out freak who doesn't care of side-effects of steroid abouse. Only thing she want to archieve is mass of freakish, fully striated muscles with disgusting web of veins on them. To achieve her goals she takes insane amounts of roids... testosterone, vinstrol, metanabol, dianabol, growth hormone and other shit...

She slowly turns into abomination of bodybuilding - disgusting heap of shredded muscle mass. But she doesnt stop...She takes more and more testosterone that she starts to grow hair on her crotch, her back becomes hairy and... she grows a beard!!! It's really weird for her, but she don't want to decrease testosterone and other roids doses, because she is afraid of losing muscles. She says that it's to late to make step backward and takes more. MORE ROIDS!!!! She turns into manlier female than any man!! She still has vagina, but her clit is like somebody's forearm...She is bold but she grows so dense beard that men are envious.

What does you think about this idea?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Then she wouldn't be a woman anymore, which misses the mark completely on the whole 'female muscle' thing this site is about. But on the real, what's the deal with this sub-fetish of man-women? It's popping up more and more these days and I'd wish it would stop.

gwhh

I was thinking of writing a muscle from basic of a "wing man or wing woman" in dating.

A service that supplies musclebound woman to "well off, but physical weak men" who helps to turn them into muscle man and dating machines.

I was wondering how far I should go on the wing muscle.  I was thinking my main woman characters.  Ex-spy/military types.  Who left the "the game" and before they left they were given "experimental" drugs that made them way strong.  NOT super strong.  But just stronger than any woman could get with just working out and gear and stuff like that! 

What do you all think, any ideas, suggestions?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
this sounds interesting might take a crack at it, i like the idea


NinjaStar

I like the basic premise, but unless the 'ex spy/military' thing is going to come into play, I don't think that's necessary.  I mean, are they going to foil a terrorist attack while on a date or something? If not, it's kind of a useless backstory for a story about dating. And the whole experimental drug thing is kind of played out. You don't really need to explain why the women are so strong.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

El_Roy_1999

Since I recently finished my last story (well, actually, there's still "The Martian" left, but I need a break.), I want to write a shorter one, say 10,000 words.

Here are some ideas. Please chose which ones you would like to read. You can chose up to four options, so just click away.
I can't guarantee I'll go with the most popular one immediately, but I will certainly pick it up as an inspiration.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I picked messy divorce.  Some of these ideas (suffragettes/popstars) could end up involving a lot of characters and might be tough to do in 10k.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Many of these sound promising!  I'd pick the horrible neighbor woman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great idea with the poll!  I chose Bimbo Bodybuilders, Break-In at the Muscle Sorority, and A Model Changes Her Style After an Accident.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...Murder mystery sounds good too, I'm not sure if I remember anyone attempting that here.

I wrote one once already. It was called "By the Cold Sea". I'm not sure whether I posted it here or on b r a w n a.
You can take a look here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyway, thank you for replying!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks like Bimbo Bodybuilders is in the lead, wonder how that one's going to go, I personal voted for the Lucha libre girl, the model who changes her profession, the suffragettes deciding to pump themselves up, and the pop idols adjusting to a new demographic. I look forward to whatever you write next, a lot of your stuff has been hit and miss for me, but they're always an interesting read. k+!

Thank you. I'll let it run for a few more days, then I'll take my pick.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

So, the winners are:
- Bimbo bodybuilders
- A model changes her style after an accident
- Bodybuilding sect
- A messy divorce escalates

I am thus going to start serializing number 1.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Perhaps you can combine the winners in different chapters or different characters woh will meet each other in some chapters.

That's a pretty cool idea. I'm not sure I can make it work, but I'll try.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As a suggestion following that, here's my take on how the topics could come together in a reasonable logical, linear fashion:

"A friend in need" - (A model changes her style after an accident)

"Girls doing it for themselves" - (A messy divorce escalates; could include the model from the first arc)

"It's better than the Kool-Aid" - (Bodybuilding sect; all together now)

I don't want to steal your thunder, and these could all be separate spin-offs, but they seem to fit together fairly neatly narratively speaking.

Sounds like a plan.
If you want to take a shot at it, I don't mind at all.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
While I'd normally be happy to follow such interesting ideas, I think most people want a real El_Roy story and not some pale facsimile of one from me!

If there's anything in my previous comment that is inspiring or that you find interesting, please feel free to go to town with it - otherwise, just take it as the delighted musings of a fan and nothing more.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

MegaMassiveMuscle

Hi all! I am going to start writing again. In need of some motivation though!

Can anyone suggest an idea for a story in which a normal female becomes a vengeful musclebound beast obsessed with getting bigger and stronger?

asqwert

#STORY IDEA: Naruto Fan-fic

An idea i had for a Naruto fan-fic.

- girls use the transformation jutsu (henge no jutsu) to make their bodies (bodies only not including the head) look buff. They would try to make variations of their transformation jutsu like man-pec style or big boob style just to see what they look like and what their classmates would think

Maybe someone can use this thought  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

fp909

#STORY IDEA: Naruto Fan-fic CONT'D

That's a cool one too, and I LOVE Naruto!  So sad it's over :(

tabling that for later....

GLKnight

How about this for an idea: girl knows her boyfriend hates his family, but finds out why when they're forced to visit, and she learns that the women are just absolutely HORRIBLE people, large in mouth AND physique. After her bf is so thoroughly humiliated and assaulted by the ladies in his family (in front of her, no less) that he requires medical attention, she goes into Mama Bear mode, and begins to bulk up to show the ladies how it feels to be humiliated.

dixon145

How about a story about a woman working in an investment bank, trying to get ahead, but the place is so overflowing with testosterone, 'alpha males' she keeps being over looked for that promotion she deserves.  One evening after a drink session to drown her sorrow with her girlfriends, one joking says she should take testosterone, to level the playing field.  She starts to gear up, and changes her Pilates exercises to cross-fit then progresses to hardcore bodybuilding.  Her personality begins to change along with her physique. she ends up dominating the trading house and get fast track promotions and with every promotion she takes more gear to become a muscle bound she beast, and she loves her new body and persona.

king22222000

I like it.  Add emotions like being forced by friends and personally not liking the idea and being reluctant and then desire for more and when her friend told her to stop she doesn't give up and start forcing her friends to transform.