LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cristiana Casoni

Started by hotheat, January 17, 2009, 02:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotheat



Italian Fitness Model Cristiana Casoni

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Dr.Orpheus


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

kbdada

Here's some older ones:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




Saradas.Org




You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gigi8

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


RobMash

Place/Località in cui vive: Trieste, Italy
Date of Birth/ Data di nascita:  12 Dec 1968 / 12-12-1968
Site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Facebook: Yes/Si  ----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gym/Palestra dove si allena: Palestra California (Trieste)
Sponsor: Ultimate Italia
Contest curriculum / Gare fatte: unkno
First contest in 1986 IFBB amateur
IFBB Pro card in 1995
Most important contest: 2 times she have partecipated to  Miss Olympia and to Arnold Classic
Biography / Biografia: -


per ogni problema o richiesta non esitare a contattarmi all'indirizzo email You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Cristiana will post other her photos soon. Stay tuned!  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I absolutely will stay tuned, RobMash. :) ;) ;D  I very much appreciate your starting this thread.  You have brought some amazing women to the site, and I thank you for that.

I appreciated very much your compliments Mangochutney, I'm continuing to invite women on this site and I'm trying to bring them here but believe in me, it's not easy
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Cristiana Casoni

 ;)  Thank you for this open 3d with my photos!
I am very happy!  ;D
Cristiana

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
;)  Thank you for this open 3d with my photos!
I am very happy!  ;D
Cristiana

One of my best favourite italian athlete is here. I'm very happy! I suggest to all to see her sensual routine. This athlete have a rare sensuality.
Ciao Cristiana puoi parlare anche in italiano qui, non preoccuparti. E' un grande onore vedere una delle mie atlete italiane preferite su questo forum. Consiglio a tutti di vedere le sue routine, Cristina ha una sensualità innata che pochissime atlete hanno. Non trovate ragazzi?
Spero che ci informerai delle tue news e terrai la tua pagina aggiornata.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

chest

Atleta eccezionale, foto stupende, bevenuta sulla board Cristiana K+2.

achilleus

HI Cristiana and greetings from London  ;)

Andreas
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaxSideburns72

Nientepocodimeno!!!
Cristiana Casoni! Complimenti!!!!

Cristiana Casoni

Definitely try to tere my page updated!  ;D

marfenix


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login