LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Vascularity

Started by larky368, June 13, 2017, 07:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larky368

I just saw a clip on Awefilms of Paloma Parra and the vascularity on her arms and shoulders is insane! Does anyone else find this a turn on? Who are your favorites?


liohff

I very like vascular FBBs, too. So I'm still searching more materials with this and Paloma is really awesome. I dont know why, but big veins on muscles are hot :)

Try check Roxane Edwards - she has very vascular legs (and also great abs, if you like them).
Robin Parker has fantastic veins on arms and Thai fitness girl Penpraghai also has nice "snake" veins on forearms.
I also remember contest clip with Michelle Maroldo where she has really big vein on biceps.

OldSchmoe67

I think the clip the OP is referring to is where Paloma's arms are hyper-pumped with tightened straps or upper arm bands. It's some of the craziest vascularity ever caught on film and there isn't nearly enough of that content. Vascularity is sensual and very powerful looking, also great to touch.

asapferg

Huge rippling veins are so arousing.

bobsaget

I love it. Muscles covered in veins to me is just crazy turn on material. Mr Shh stories, David C Mathews art of Tetsuko, I ean I could list sources of material for hours.
Seeing it in person is amazing too and rare enough to make it super special
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4brmassmuscle

I would say ... it depends. In my case, vascularization without volume doesn't make sense. For example: Sherry Smith, Marja Lehtonen and Lisa Giesbrecht make me "turn on" in five seconds. Maria Garcia and Loana Muttoni it takes a little longer. What I mean by that: Lean girls with big veins don't appeal to me. I like that muscle "marry" to the vascularity, because it passes that feeling of superiority, you know? That feeling that the muscle is really sculpted, that it raises "X" pounds in the leg, the arm, the calf, etc. That feeling when you are touching the arm of the bodybuilder and her biceps are flexed, you will feel why she is unusual, why she is muscular.

So, it works for me like this: I like bulky women. If these muscles come with good vascularization, better still. Please, feel free to say if you also have this feeling.


:D
Be fair: if my content is good, press the button of karma