Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Vicki Sims

Started by sluggo, January 09, 2009, 05:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sluggo

Remember Vicki Sims??

I thought she was real cute back in the day.......found her and thought I'd share what she looks like now!!!

Slide over to the Friends and Family and see if anybody can recognize the "Golds Gym Gals" she's with....some look familiar from back in her competitive days.

Any Karma for the detective work?? Thanks!!




sluggo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

kbdada


I always thought that Vicki Sims was fantastic, but there's never been much material on her.
Here's all I got:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OdoHerr


Having a few off season pics only, I thought that she was not that much fantastic, but now I have changed my mind about her

Thanks and K+ kbdada!

OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

racerx009

I love that photo of Vicky doing the leg press with what appears to be 1000lbs and the maestro himself, Charles Glass, providing the motivation. Big time old school style. Beautiful.

blackhornet

Yes Vicki Sims another classic, I wish there were more material of her
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

more classic Vicki...ENJOY  ;D  ;D  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

;D
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Found some more Vicki Sims for you too....ENJOY!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

Sluggo ...thanks for starting this thread.  What a compact package of muscle she was !~     Seeing these girls brings back such wonderful memories of those years....wondering who would come out of the woodwork next.  Thanks OdoHerr once again for diggin deep and coming up with the gold.  Excellent.   I agree with Racer on that leg press photo.....a gzillion pounds there, great shot with Glass !   Thanks to all of you.
Alison

mongo

I saw her once in Tahoe...she was a very beautiful lady! Anybody know where she is now?

alison brundage

Yes Mongo.   Let's put out an APB on her....inquiring minds wanna know
Alison

pet_102002

Vicki is & will be always one of the most attractive & beautiful woman in Bodybuilding world's  :heart: :heart: :heart:
I hope that you will accept, but I would like to participate at this nice topic ;)
So this is my little contribution.... Enjoy it ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kholloways

That "off-season" shot of her in WPW, in those figure-flattering tights, black tank top, and heels, was one of my favorites.

In my teens, when I first saw it, I naturally believed that it's how she and the other FBBs in WPW dressed normally!

alison brundage

Very nice photos these last pics

tubi

Hi Alison.  It's a pleasure "talking" to you.  I don't know if you're referring to my 2 pics, but I merely Photoshopped the photo-montage in one of orinoko44's posts into two separate pics.  See the original magazine layout in "Random 80's & 90's Muscle mags pics"

Tubi

jdm022


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login