⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Suzan Kaminga

Started by johnboy1, May 03, 2017, 01:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnboy1

Whatever happened to Suzan?  Wow, she was incredible.  Last I heard she got married and had two children.  I think she was born in 1965, if that is correct she would now be 52 or so.

johnboy1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bubba69

She was definitely incredible.  I met her back in the early '90s at a gym close to Austin, TX.  She was so damn sexy!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cleaslave

yep, now here´s actually:

twit***.com/suzanjonesphoto

inst@gram.com/suzanjonesphoto/

KingBoy99

Did she ever do private wrestling sessions?