⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Prague community

Started by hamzaselim, April 29, 2017, 01:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hamzaselim

Any recommendations  and reviews in prague visiting next week
Reneta . Dominic black
Or any other  girls


Alina-fan

I haven't met Dominc Black but based on her pics and videos I think you should see her. I definitely would if I could. She's very young, tall and beautiful. She also looks strong and muscular.

Renata and Lyra are good choices too if you like big bodybuilders.

If you're into wrestling, there is Diana and Lara who are good wrestlers.

Quark44

I would propose that you book a session with Madam Lucrecia. :heart:
She is very tall and rather massive built.
Someone has posted a short video who Madam Lucrecia lifts and carries a guy in the street of Prague.
She has her own web page.
Search for "Madam Lucrecia Wrestling".




renrew

Lara is not from Prague.

It's hard to do recommendations - we don't know what you want. Muscle worship? Bodybuilder? Or wrestling?

Bodybuilder:
I'd recommend Dominic Black followed by Renata

Skilled Wrestler:
Diana; also the new girl Misha looks interesting - however no contact info yet (have a look at fightpulse-webpage)

Sexy Wrestler:
Zoe

Scissors:
Jenni Czech (but you most likely have to go to Plzen to meet her)

hamzaselim

 thanks all
What about lyra any one can tell me about her streanth and domination

Alina-fan

Lyra is very strong for her size. In fact, she was stronger that some bigger female bodybuilders I sessioned with. She can pin you down easily if you're not that strong.

The only problem with her during the session was communication because her English wasn't that good then, but that was three or four years ago. She might have gotten better.

FbFan

Lyra's English has become alot better over the years. In truth, so is Renata's. Must be all that correspondences they do every day.  :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jann

Hi Guys,
I don't know when you met with Lyra (Kristyna) but she had major feet accident. Her bottom feet were smashed! So if will be wise to mentioned it.  Visually it looks bad((

Muscles

I haved had a session with Kristyna at Prague. I had can worship her Muscles they are really thick and hard. She has enjoying it for the same how me. We haved doing an semi-professionel Match and an domination Match. I had never believe that a girl can be so strong how Kristyna. Im 1,67m and over 100kg but i had not can beating her in any way. Especially the Power she haved in her Bodyparts was brutal. I haved seeing Stars and at every try i gave up before she hurts me. It was such a great Experience for me so i would meet her again, frequently.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

I just met Dominic Black in London. Wow! Huge, not ripped, but solid. Only 23 so perfect flawless skin and incredibly beautiful. Her legs are like tree trunks, literally. She speaks good English, pretty organised, awesome session. When she sat on my chest she is 90kg! I felt like the life was draining out of me and all she was doing was sitting there laughing. 'I'm pretty heavy huh?'. Best session for ages.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

larrygoldman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just met Dominic Black in London. Wow! Huge, not ripped, but solid. Only 23 so perfect flawless skin and incredibly beautiful. Her legs are like tree trunks, literally. She speaks good English, pretty organised, awesome session. When she sat on my chest she is 90kg! I felt like the life was draining out of me and all she was doing was sitting there laughing. 'I'm pretty heavy huh?'. Best session for ages.

Hey Gatorvin, seeing Dominic Black soon. was she any good at armwrestling or do any lifts? really looking forward to it but wanted to know her strengths so i can make the most of the session :)

gatorvin

I assume this is too late now? Didn't do anything like that. Lots of oil, trash talk, a pretty overwhelming beating. Put thoroughly in my place!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mariobkei

Hi.. i'm planning a trip to Prague soon, and would like to know where can i see those girls to try to arrange some sessions.

thanks!

olenin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I assume this is too late now? Didn't do anything like that. Lots of oil, trash talk, a pretty overwhelming beating. Put thoroughly in my place!

Hi Gatorvin,
What sort of outfit does she wear? Sexy or sporty?

gatorvin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I assume this is too late now? Didn't do anything like that. Lots of oil, trash talk, a pretty overwhelming beating. Put thoroughly in my place!

Hi Gatorvin,
What sort of outfit does she wear? Sexy or sporty?

Initially tiny shorts and a too small vest. Then the shorts went, then the vest went, then the panties went . . . Oh my! She is a sight to behold!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login