LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amazonka on HBC

Started by makko1, April 10, 2017, 04:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makko1

Hi!
What does she offer in private chat? I have chatted with her quickly for free before she changed in private mode.
I'd like to know if she only flexes or lifts. I'd like to se her lifting or doing a strenght demo. Do you have whatched her to do so?
Thanks!


durbistehrlert

I think she's pretty good in pvt. Camera is not great quality - a bit dark and not great resolution, but it's passable. She does mind-melting topless and nudity, her body really is something else.

For lifts, she only has a 32 kg kettlebell, but it's impressive nonetheless to watch her throw it around like it's completely weightless. Very sexy grunting with it too, if you like that sort of thing and don't mind a low voice.

All in all, recommended! And she is truly one of a kind, very close to hitting 100 kg in weight!

durbistehrlert

Forgot to say, in the past she's also bent pans and crushed fruit for me. I haven't asked her but I assume she will do so again.

And as long as I'm raving, you will be impressed that someone with so much mass has such ripped abs.