LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Angel from heaven

Started by grantalex, March 30, 2017, 12:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grantalex

So I've been going to my gym for about 4 months now and once in a while this girl comes in who is just heavenly. She's about 5'6, long dark hair, cute girly face, big arms, massive legs and glutes and natural boobs to die for. I so want to chat her up but it really isn't the done thing, is it???! She's also probably 15 years my junior. But sitting here, thinking about her is just heaven. Any thoughts?


Phaedreaux

If you make eye contact, smile then look away. Be patient and see if her behavior towards you changes for the better after that.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you make eye contact, smile then look away. Be patient and see if her behavior towards you changes for the better after that.

Smile then look away?
And next pull her pigtails? She isn't 12
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chris007

15 year age difference ain't so bad if you are in your 40s.  How old are you?

Polite Society

  Ultimately, I would say go for it.   You have a common interest.    If you get turned down, so be it.  You at least tried instead of thinking what might have been.
    If she is the sort of woman who then is abrupt with you or looks through you,  you had a lucky escape.  If she agrees, well played.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chris007

My advice is to chat to her.  At the very least you could end up friends and a lot of us would just be satisfied to be friendly with a beautiful muscular woman....

grantalex

Thanks for the advice. I'm 41. I don't think she's more than 25. I saw her again today. She's got the most amazing figure. Great muscles and a beautiful face.

chris007

Have you said anything to her?  What is there to lose...

Can you give us anymore details?

I'm in my early 40s too, married (not to a muscular woman) with children.  In the 90s I used to see this beautiful muscular woman jogging by the Embankment.  I never spoke to her and to this day I regret this.  If I had the opportunity now I would....

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the advice. I'm 41. I don't think she's more than 25. I saw her again today. She's got the most amazing figure. Great muscles and a beautiful face.

   Did you smile then look away?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Phaedreaux

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the advice. I'm 41. I don't think she's more than 25. I saw her again today. She's got the most amazing figure. Great muscles and a beautiful face.

   Did you smile then look away?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you make eye contact, smile then look away. Be patient and see if her behavior towards you changes for the better after that.

Smile then look away?
And next pull her pigtails? She isn't 12

Perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about then.

I was assuming you have had no interaction with this girl and would maybe want to feel out the situation before attempting to talk to her. But, if you have the confidence to just go up to her and go for it, then I would agree with some of the others here and do it. At least at the end of the day you'll have your answer.