⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

Started by Paul1966, March 29, 2017, 06:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c00p

Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Old Surehand

Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shchukin

Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

petitfilou87

 HOW old she's ? and who know her height , body weight and measurements please ?

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
HOW old she's ? and who know her height , body weight and measurements please ?

She will be 27 on 7th July 2021
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Happy Birthday Anastasia, 27 today! It is going to be a big year for you. Pro Debut in Bodybuilding, Portugal, 10 days time!  Her husband Hafiz Said is promoting her strongly, and challenging anyone to beat her at Bodybuilding! He challenges Alina to take on his wife. I think there is some competition between WOS (and Female Bodybuilding Channel)  and the Hafiz team in Russia. Mr Evolution Contest in Portugal will be a contest you must not miss.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Anastasia's Husband and trainer Hafiz Said Ali says:

"Just REMEMBER MY WORDS She is a TRUE FBB QUEEN 🔥👑🔥 and I will give you "1️⃣0️⃣ FACTS WHY"
_____________
✅ POPULARITY
(write her name on YOUTUBE and you will see the most VIEWS of all FBB ATHLETES FROM PRESENT DAYS) ⚠️
✅ AGE 27 y.o ⚠️
✅ Beautiful BODY & FACE ⚠️
✅ SIZE ⚠️
✅ MUSCLE DEFINITION ⚠️
✅ PROPORTION ⚠️
✅ FEMININITY ⚠️
✅ No implants ⚠️
✅ No FAKE hair ⚠️
✅ No SAGGING SKIN ⚠️
_____________
So I call you out @wingsofstrength, WHERE IS YOUR BEST ATHLETE ?
@alinapopa1 I still waiting for your answer...TICK TOCK THE TIME IS COMING ⏳ @femalebodybuildingchannel dont need afraid of no body if you call at self OBJECTIVITY CHANNEL 😉"


The war of words before this weekend's contest is hotting up! It is becoming like a boxing match!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Anastasia has been in Portugal already 2 days, with calm time before her greatest ever appearance on Sunday in FBB.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rhsoul

Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mgl

everytime is see current pics of her, i wish she would do onlyfans >:D

MakeMeFly

She won women's bodybuilding in "Mr big evolution pro PT"

rhsoul

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


These are what i could find from the show for now.  A lot of the stuff I've seen are people posting from Insta**** stories and the quality isn't good.  I'm sure better pictures and video will come out

rhsoul

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rhsoul

Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

a couple more medal ceremony pictures.  I found a post show interview with her on youtube but im not sure i can post the link here, but if you search on youtube Female Bodybuilding Channel it should show up