⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

Started by Paul1966, March 29, 2017, 06:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

PeaksLover

Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

Thank you. Here's a few more.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mdr34

She is simply Stunning! One of the best around currently

Digital Garden

Just found this. She is beyond beautiful and my favorite Russian female bodybuilder by far.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Holy fuck! Everytime she posts she's totaply bigger, what a woman! Grow baby GROW!!
I'm just thinking STAY baby STAY.  Because the amount of amazing FBBs calling it quits at the peak of their runs is far too high.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Digital Garden

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Holy fuck! Everytime she posts she's totally bigger, what a woman! Grow baby GROW!!
I'm just thinking STAY baby STAY.  Because the amount of amazing FBBs calling it quits at the peak of their runs is far too high.

I actually spoke to her on IG after making that last post, she's very receptive there. She has no plans to stop growing atm.

Also I totally know what mean about fbb's burning the candle too bright too early and getting burnt out. Never want that to happen for any of these amazing ladies. Luckilly Anastasia is young, and I think with our support she will have a good chance of reaching the top in a steady linear trojectory.

Old Surehand

Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Anastasia Leonova (Анастасия Леонова)

If you meat Anastasia, she likes only beef.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

6 weeks out from pro debut,  in Bodybuilding division. Anastasia got her Pro card in Physique.
She says it is fairly easy to get a pro card (!), but does not underestimate the challenge she faces to be successful as a Pro.
That is so refreshing to hear. A big mistake is to expect that a successful amateur career will transpose into an equally successful Pro career. In bodybuilding, you can expect nothing, but work for everything.
Having a realistic attitude will ensure success. Throwing tantrums when the first pro contest is disappointing,  creates negativity, prevents progress. We won't see that, if it happens, from Anastasia.

If Anastasia maintains and improves on her current condition, she will be a force to beat. Great to see so much new blood in FBB, thank you Physique division!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

h666666

Absolutely gorgeous, incredible, cartoonish muscles... And she just keeps growing like crazy. If she keeps this up for a couple of years, she can be Ms. Olympia, as well as one of the biggest FBBs, even bigger than Amazonka or the other Anastasia! Just wow.

liam

Anastasia Leonova
IG nastenka575

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Anastasia Leonova

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS