⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amazing Muscle Beauties

Started by tim1, March 25, 2017, 06:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim1

I was wondering whether anyone has joined Amazing Muscle Beauties? Is it any good? Are there closeups ?


autechre

I have in the past. There are some amazing models on there you won't find elsewhere. The videos & photo do sometimes have closeups in them.

I won't be rejoining though unless the webmaster changes his hosting. I found it impossible to download the HD videos due to connection breaks. There is no way to resume the download, so you can't get the whole file.
Other people have no issue, so YMMV.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

tim1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have in the past. There are some amazing models on there you won't find elsewhere. The videos & photo do sometimes have closeups in them.

I won't be rejoining though unless the webmaster changes his hosting. I found it impossible to download the HD videos due to connection breaks. There is no way to resume the download, so you can't get the whole file.
Other people have no issue, so YMMV.

That is never a good thing, as the main point of joining these websites is downloading videos.  I wonder whether the webmaster ever investigated the problems?

DrGORG

I think it is more a download limitation system that kills ip socket if you download more than two items at once... they used to do that kind of things in the 90s...
Comments and Karma are always Welcome & Appreciated.
Simply Click on [Applaud+] Button on the left under the activity counter to give Karma

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think it is more a download limitation system that kills ip socket if you download more than two items at once... they used to do that kind of things in the 90s...

Not in this case. I was only trying to grab one file at a time. It would download fine to about 40-50% and then the connection would drop. If you restarted the download, it would start over rather than resume from where it dropped and then the connection would drop again around the same place.

Still, as you said, limited connections & non-resuming files was the kind of thing done back in the 90s.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Dingaro

The problem I had with this website was that the videos were often too short, to the point they weren't worth it. A video could be 45 seconds, of which 10-15 would be the intro and outro clip of the website.

However, I'm suspecting this has changed. Has anyone joined lately? Can you confirm whether the videos are longer now or not?

sa2009

I joined some years ago . The price is not cheap ..  more expensive than almost all fbb sites . And found the clips were too small .

peakfan

I had the same download problem the last time I joined.  Does anyone know if that's been fixed now?

Stellan

I hate the intro and outro of the clips. A clip should start right away and at the end of the clip there should be a max. 3 second outro with the website address and the year of the video.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hate the intro and outro of the clips. A clip should start right away and at the end of the clip there should be a max. 3 second outro with the website address and the year of the video.

On top of that the videos are too short.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tim1

I was wondering whether anyone has joined Amazing Muscle Beauties recently, and whether they have fixed their download problems or whether anyone has any opinions of what they think of this website?

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was wondering whether anyone has joined Amazing Muscle Beauties recently, and whether they have fixed their download problems or whether anyone has any opinions of what they think of this website?

I have joined since my post in 2017 and could download videos ok.
The videos are a reasonable quality and still pretty short (with an overly long intro) but he does have models you can't find elsewhere.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

tim1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was wondering whether anyone has joined Amazing Muscle Beauties recently, and whether they have fixed their download problems or whether anyone has any opinions of what they think of this website?

I have joined since my post in 2017 and could download videos ok.
The videos are a reasonable quality and still pretty short (with an overly long intro) but he does have models you can't find elsewhere.

Ok, thanks for the information

trevorboy

Recently I became a member of the AmazingMuscleBeauties website and I really like the site.
Clips are mostly 2-3 minutes long, some are up to 7 minutes.
Models are great.
The photos are excellent ! Robby Brand is one of the best photographers concerning athletic and muscular beauties !!!