⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Green__Eyes on HBC

Started by topdogg17, February 19, 2017, 07:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdogg17

I know she has been on HerBicepsCam for a bit, but tonight was the first time I've actually gotten a real good look at her. Love her hair, pretty eyes (beautiful in general), and she easily has one of the top five chest/pecs on the site, awesome size and movement.

I don't know who she is, but all I know is that she is Nationally qualified in figure and women's physique.
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth

topdogg17

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth