LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Member - Blonde Amazon Mixed Wrestling/Dom/Session Girl

Started by BlondeAmazon, February 15, 2017, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlondeAmazon

Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself.  The name is Blonde Amazon and I am a mixed wrestling session girl.  I also do powerlifting, strongman and highland games competitions.  I am located in the Orange Country area for sessions.  Email me directly for information or inquiries.  blondeamazon666@gmail.com   


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



steveinthebay

Hello Blonde Amazon! I've been into wrestling and mixed domination for some time now. The thrill I have is muscular legs holding me tight around my body. That feeling and thrill cannot be explained to the fullest. It's being dominated and succumbing to all inhibitions. I welcome you and look forward to what you bring!! Love those muscular legs.

mariobkei

Hi Blonde Amazon.. welcome aboard.
those legs look amazing :)

Mark2000