⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Models that connected to the hbc site.

Started by kostas, January 31, 2017, 10:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostas

HI guys, 4 or 5 days ago, model muscleandcurves returned, and yesterday the models , she hlk, and beastbarbie. I dont know if anyone has see any other model making her return to the site the last days.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kostas

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kostas

The only problem which i think there is, is that  model ''muscleandcurves'' is online between 00.30-02.30 am in usa, or 07.30-09.30 am  to some european countries. I think we should send her an email , if she can be a lit bit earlier than this, so we can actually have some pvt with her. Personally i think she is the best on the site, but the hours she is on, arent the perfect. Of course we must respect if she cant be earlier than this, since she is a very popular and soon  will be a very famous model.
What do you think;
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ark [abracadabra]

I think the USA has multiple time zones, and she probably just pops on when it's convenient for her to make some money. I don't think she'll become famous (unless by famous, you mean known on Saradas).
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

femwrest

US certainly has different time zones and the "alert me when model is online" feature seems broken.  I never get alerted.  :laugh:

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
US certainly has different time zones and the "alert me when model is online" feature seems broken.  I never get alerted.  :laugh:

This feature works when you're logged into the site and then one of your faves logs on. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle