⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [FML88] Tough Love | #WIP

Started by FML88, January 28, 2017, 01:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FML88

This is something I wrote like a couple of days ago, I enjoyed writing this bit and I think I wanna keep it with this somewhat slow pace... anyway, hope you like it

!!DISCLAIMER!! English is not my native language so if you find something weird and you have a proper correction you wanna share, let me know :)

Tough Love
by FML88
______________________________

1: Introduction

This was a normal day at school, we had biology class, the topic... the human body, ADN this, ARN that, the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell... the fact is, I knew this stuff by now I'm not a nerd but it's easy for me to understand most of school's topics... so as I was pretending to listen to this BS I was looking at Jacqueline, I had a crush on her since the first year of preparatory school, we have one and a half years until graduation and I haven't worked the guts to talk with her. She is just gorgeous; blonde hair, deep blue eyes and a subtle cleft chin that looks cute on her... also a pair of knockers that leave me breathless, she looked so fine today, a loose blouse, tight pants and almost no makeup, beauty al natural

—Hello Mr. Sanchez, can I come in?
—Miss Lavender! Late as always... do come in we already started

Kim Lavender, a big messy troubled girl, she always wears the same hooded sweat shirt and baggy pants, she gets late all the time but no one gives a fuck, like my parents would say... Prep school is nothing but a procedure, the real deal starts at college; anyway she walked pass through me and I could notice she looked at me and then she shrugged and sit on the last seats of the classroom, put on a single ear pod and payed some attention to the class, I went back to look at Jacqueline, she was not the most popular girl but she was one of the hottest and man did I want to get to know her, kiss those sweet lips of hers and maybe more, I'm not a virgin but I don't have a lot of experience either... which in a way holds me down a bit in that sense and if I was going to have Jaqueline in my bed I better give her the best... boy did I put her on a pedestal but I didn't care.

—ok guys, that would be all for today, next class we are going to talk about tissue so prepare your notes...
—Tom... wait there you son of a bitch.
—watch that language Mr. Jones.
—sorry Mr. Sanchez.
I rushed to get some lunch with Julian, he is my best friend since... forever.
—what up Tom, how's it hanging?
—not much, same ol Sanchez and his lame biology class.
—I know man... I know... hey are you up for some D&D on Saturday? Frank's going to DM this campaign and he says we're gonna suffer for real this time.
—hahaha he wish, last time we went through those encounters like a hot knife through butter.
—natural 20s baby.

As we speak Jaqueline walked past us with her friend Denise, an almost equally gorgeous ebony girl; she had more junk in the trunk than Jaqueline but she was not my type, maybe Julian would like her... at the cafeteria Julian and I sit together all the time and we kept talking about videogames, tabletop and shit like that but I was so mesmerized with Jaquelin, even her weird cackle was cute for me

—oh man, again with this woman.
—please Sir Julian, spare me of your words...
—Tom, she's not out of your league man... but you haven't make a move and she might have a boyfriend somewhere, she looks like that kind of gal
—I know... I just don't know how to approach to her... what if you talk with Denise and then I can start blending in
—why Denise? no disrespect, she's fine as fuck but...
—well you know you and her...
—is it because we are black? Tom that's the most racist thing you've ever said to me man
—no no no man... I mean... oh fuck
—I'm just fucking with ya... besides, do you really think of me a great wing man?

I looked at him and said

—You're right, what am I thinking?
—see that's cold man, it was your change to say otherwise but you took the chance to break my heart

I slapped him while mocking him, we wrestled a bit, I love this guy.

—but seriosly man, if it's going to happen... we are going together Tom.
—no man I can't... at least not today
— if not today when man... she's not gonna be waiting forever, is she?

Damn he was right, I mean she is not the most wanted girl but she most have like a waiting list or something like that, and if I wanted her to be mine I would need to start making moves. We finished our lunch and headed back to the next class room, just a mundane walk up until we heard a scream

—Aaaahhh!

It was Glenn, held up in the air by Kim; knowing Glenn he might have spanked her without permission...

—you dare spank me again like that and I'll rip your fucking head off!!

... and of course he did... Glenn you tiny bastard, she held him against the wall, Glenn was half smiling half pissing his pants, rumors say Kim is stronger than she looks and they were not kidding, Glenn was dangling like a rag doll and Kim was straining... mostly because she was pissed and to be fair she is taller than him and from the looks of it heavier, so no wonder she could lift him out of an anger rush

—you got it?
—yes... sorry...

She dropped him to the floor and Glenn ran as fast as he could, she turned, looked around at her crowd and walked in a fast pace covering her face, clearly embarrassed... poor girl, the school day finished and we went out; I waited till Jaqueline's left the school, I don't know why I did that but I was enjoying the view. Said bye to Julian and grabbed my bike and off to home I rode. It was a nice sunny day and the wind was blowing on my face, I love riding my bike, I had my earphones on, listening to some chiptune playlist I prepared for the week. It was a normal ride but then I saw a familiar look, a hooded figure walking alone on the sidewalk, it was Kim... I felt kinda bad for the thing that happened earlier and I slowed down and moved close to the side walk

—hey

She couldn't hear me, she had her ear pods Metal Music blasting loudly... that volume can't be healthy. I dismounted my bike and laid my earphones over my shoulders, I taped her shoulder and she turned to look at me, she was squinting because of the sun, she had to look slightly up since she was not much shorter than me

—hey there
—hey...
—umm I guess I feel bad about that thing with Glenn earlier
—ohh... yeah he was so rude

She pouted and turned to look forward, I haven't seen Kim's face up close until now, she has a round face and some freckles on her cheeks and on her nose, she has big hazel eyes and somewhat dense eyebrows, her lips are plump but not too full all with some acne sprinkled over her skin but of course she has she's a teenager and she looks like the kind of girl that don't use make up, a tomboy if you will.

—man you had him pissing his pants up there jaja

She chuckled and turned to look at me again

—and what did you say that if he tries to do the same you...
—I would rip his... fucking... head off
—oh man

A moment of awkward silent built an ice wall between us.

—are you mocking me? Cause I think I did what I had to do

Boy, that escalated quickly. I looked at her, she looked concerned, I guess I must have touched a weak spot, I mean after the embarrassment of such a rough violent display coming from a somewhat antisocial girl like her, I guess you wouldn't  want to be reminded of it

—oh no no no, sorry... I agree, he deserves it, he's giving us guys a bad rep you know
—he's a pig... but he messed with the wrong girl

The Ice wall went up again, we were just walking awkwardly; Man I have to get home early and I just wanted to show some support... bummer

—look, I'm sorry, it's just that not a lot of people talk with me and I get a little bit defensive... didn't mean to be rude
—it's ok, I didn't mean it as a mockery though I actually found it funny I picture you doing it hahaha
—like... die you pig! Pop!

She made a gesture with her hands, simulating that scene, we chuckled and she blushed, she might have thought she did a bad joke... and she partly did but it was cute coming from her

—well, with that display you could totally rip his head off haha
—haha I guess I could
—from the league of boys I grant you full permission to do so

I made a funny bow, she chuckled and gave me a tap on my shoulder; aww she's a nice girl after all, you just gotta jump over her social fortress of hoodies and baggy pants... figuratively speaking.

—anyway I gotta go, nice meeting you... Kim, right?

She nodded

—I'm T...
—Tom... yes I know who you are
—haha ok then... see you around
—ok

We took our own paths and I got home, had dinner, help my father with some errands and went to bed. That night, I had a weird dream, I was naked in a seemingly pitch black room, with more effort I could see that the room was made out of some sort of fabric; I was floating, it was a freaky sensation. All of a sudden a giant eye opens up in front of me and stares directly at me, it had hazel irises; shooting whispers flowed around me and I felt drowsy, then the eye shot a weird purple beam that swallowed me whole and started abducting me to its pupil; the whispers became laughter as I reached the center and then an sporadic spurt of light flickered and for a short instant I saw Kim in from of me and she said...

—wake up!

And I woke up startled... what the fuck was that?

FML88

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

FML88

Tough Love 2: Heatstroke

That was a weird dream, nakedness, giant eye, abduction but weirder still... why was Kim in it. I read somewhere that your brain can't create faces but instead, it reuses the ones you have already seen but why Kim? Anyway I ignored these thoughts and went on with my daily routine, showered, had a nice breakfast and I rode to school on my good ol bike. Today was sunny like yesterday; I waved at some people on the suburbs as I approached School. At the lobby I could see Jaqueline, she was wearing a long dress today, she looked good as always, she was also wearing high heels which made wonders with her butt, it was all great an...

—hey
—oh fuck...
—sorry I startled you

It was Kim, she placed her hand on my shoulder, I looked at her, she was smiling, flashing a pearly white smile I've never seen before on her

—oh hey Kim, how are you?
—great, I just wanted to say umm... thanks for your words yesterday
—any time...

I turned to look at Jaqueline, she was talking with Denise, about... I guess girly things who the fuck knows

—so Jaqueline, huh?
—yes... well yeah... yeah
—easy there... she's cute you should totally go talk with her
—you think so?
—sure, we girls usually want a confident guy who makes the first move
—I don't know... it's been a while
—well it means you are running out of time, you gotta step up and you don't know what's going to happen unless you do something

I looked back at Kim, she looked at me with a serious look, she meant it... why is she helping me?

—anyway, I'd love to give you more advice but I gotta go get my things in the locker before classes start... good look

She stuff her hands inside her sweat shirt and rushed inside with her head looking down...

—Tom
—Julian!

We hugged, greet each other and walked inside

—oh man, it's fucking hot today
—I know
—hey... were you talking with Kim Lavender man?
—oh, yeah... why?
—why?... no no no man, let me ask you! Why?
—well she is nice, I talked with her yesterday after classes, she's ok
—I don't know man, she's weird dude and after what she did to Glenn, I'm telling you, she scared the shit out of me
—come on we both know Glenn had it coming
—sure man, but being hoisted up in the air is a bit too much, don't you think?
—I guess so... yeah that was pretty scary

We laugh it out and got along with our day. After a while it was lunch time, Julian and I went to the same spot as usual, I mean we are not the ones to break traditions and as a good traditional thing to do I was stalking Jaqueline like always

—Dude, Fuck!
—I know, I know
—I'm sick of this, you either do something now or else...
—else what?

He smiled and stood up

—wait, what are you doing?
—if Muhammad won't go to the mountain...
—it's "if the mountain won't come to Muhamad" you shit head
—I'm bringing you the mountain

He walked all the way to the table Jaqueline and Denise were sitting at and started chatting with them, fuck I didn't know what to say and now Julian was talking with them about me or something like that. I stood up and rushed there to stop him, as soon as I reached them they turned to look at me, smiling, I remained there frozen.

—ah here you are... I was telling this lovely girls about the weather and stuff... I also told them about how shy you are and how eagerly want to talk with Jaqueline here

The girls giggles, and I frowned at Julian, he was greening and  whispered "you're welcome" oh boy I'm gonna beat the crap out of him.

—so Denise...
—yes?
—let's leave this love birds together

He offered his hand to this dark skin beauty and they walked to another table, Jaqueline looked at me all smiley and joyful like always, her face was red because of the sun that shone right up above us, I sat in front of her and we didn't say anything, I was so nervous, I turned to look at Julian and Denise, they were looking at us with a shit eating grin on their face.

—so...

Jaqueline interrupted.

—oh, yes... umm hi
—hihi... Hi
—it's really warm today
—I know right?
—well I gotta...

I sighed and took a deep breath, tapped the table with the tip of my fingers and looked at her straight in the eyes

—listen, I've got a crush on you for two years now and I couldn't work the courage to talk with you until now.

We looked back at Julian, and he waved like the moron he is... I'm gonna high five him on the face with a knife when I'm done with this...

—and you know I like you a lot and I always look at you and... oh fuck you must think I'm a stalker
—no... That's kinda cute
—let me just tell you, you are the cutest thing
—aww thank you.
—so I was wondering, would you go out with me this weekend? You know... to know each other better and... Umm... what do you say?
—umm yes, sure

she grabbed a piece of paper and wrote her number... Oh my god, this is happening! She handed the paper to me and I just held on to it, this was now my holy grail, I shall protect this with my life, she flashed me with a smile and went away, I remained there frozen, Denise caught up with her and Julian came and sit by my side

—it wasn't so bad after all don't, you think

I remained speechless, I did it somehow and Julian deserves a fucking medal for this...

—ok let's go champ we have classes to attend

We went back in and finish with the burden that is school, after that I walked with Jaqueline until her parents arrived, we were talking about school and hobbies, she was ok with my geeky interests but of course that's something she couldn't see herself enjoying, pity...  not a big deal though. So her parent took her home and I hoped on my loyal steed (bike), and to home I went, this day was freaking hot I was sweating buckets but I kept going, then I so someone laying on the sidewalk, covered head to toes... could it be? I quickly rode there to help that person, as I approached more I notice the sweatshirt it was Kim, she must have had a Heatstroke, I hurried and looked for the nearest shade I could find, fortunately for us there was a tree so I dragged her there, My god she was heavy for a woman, it's not time for that, I grabbed my cell phone and called 911 and ask for an ambulance, then I put her legs resting on the tree trunk, wow her legs were pretty big... what's up with this chick, I finally stretched her arms so I could remove her Sweatshirt a little bit easier and off this big sweaty thing go... and the image before me just shocked me, there she was laying on the grass with her legs supported by the tree, beneath her usual sweatshirt she was wearing a tight T-shirt with an anime girl on the front, her shirt hugged her body and that's when I noticed how buff she looked for the first time, of course she had big legs, because she was actually big all over, at least for girl's standards, she had a thin layer of fat that made her look bigger but it was obvious she had muscles underneath, her big chest swelled with her faulty breathing, she managed to put her hand on her forehead to which her biceps twitched and expanded slightly when she curled her arm, this girl was unreal, she slowly regained her consciousness and started grunting

—what's going on... fuck?
—you... umm... you passed out on the sidewalk

She slowly tracked my voice to see who her savior was and finally her eyes met mine

—Tom?
—you passed out, it's ok now Kim, I called an ambulance they should be here soon

She looked at herself and jerked as if a spider was crawling on her back... her wide back, she tried to cover her body with her big arms

—Tom! Don't look at me
—oh... sorry, umm do you have any water?
—it's in my backpack
I opened up her back pack and grabbed a water bottle that was stuck in there, I handed it to her and she took small sips after another
—I... umm... I gotta say... you have an impressive physique

She looked at me, a little bit weirded out, like sceptic about my statement, I could also see her hair for the first time, it was reddish brown, wavy and slightly short, I gotta admit she was a pretty gal

—really?
—yes... I've never seen a girl like you... no wonder how you could lift Glenn like that
—thanks... I work hard for it
—it shows
—can I ask you for a favor?
—sure
—take my cellphone and please call my mom... it's in the back pack, I don't wanna worry her
—of course

I opened her back pack again and I started looking for her cell phone, she had notebooks and tiny diary with pink paper sheets and a pencil case, after all it was a student's back pack, but I also noticed a magazine, it was a Bodybuilding magazine, an over developed black lady was flexing her huge muscles on the cover... this whole situation was weird and I was feeling weird too, I found her cell phone and called her mom, told her our location and comforted her, after some minutes, her mom walked where we were and the Ambulance arrived shortly after that, they took Kim, her mother thanked me and I went home... I lay on my bed thinking about everything that happened today, now I know why people say she is stronger than she looks, I haven't seen a girl like her before, it was so crazy... what's going on? Why am I thinking so much about this? I grabbed Jaqueline's number and added her as a friend on Chatrr. I was going to take things slow, I'm gonna chat with her tomorrow and set up our date... I finally fell asleep... and I had a dream again, I was wandering in a desert so big you wouldn't be able to fathom its sheer greatness, I kept walking, not a single thing but sand, and then the sand rumbled in front of me...and a shape started to emerge from it, ah sand humanoid came out of the it and a thin layer of it began to chip off and Kim was underneath it, she was wearing the same anime girl shirt she wore when I aided her earlier and her usual sweat pants, she stood there for a moment and then opened her eyes.
She approached me slowly and stared at me, and then she said

—this is a new thing for you isn't it?
—what do you mean?
—things you never thought existed unraveled in front of you and now you have to let it enter your mind
—unravel... enter? What?
—don't be afraid, enjoy it

And after that, she vanished in the sand...