⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

female-bodybuilders.org Review

Started by tim1, January 21, 2017, 04:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim1

I thought should do a review of this pay website as I thought I should create some content as I just joined Saradas. I noticed there are not many reviews out there. 

Pros
- lots of content - it goes back to 2007 or so but the video clips are not HD from 2007 to 2009 or something like that. After 2009 they are HD, I think 720p
- mostly European models. This is good in my books because the European female bodybuilders are under represented in the pay website category in my opinion. The have a few American bodybuilders in there too but mostly European models.
- this is a plus in my books but others may not like it. The models really are bodybuilders in contest shape. I don't recall many off season female bodybuilders in there at all. Not many fitness types but there are a few. If you like women bodybuilders this is a good website for you.
- nice variety of beautiful bodybuilders. You can see the model lineup on their website.


Cons.
- only updates once per week
- only videos no pictures
- there is some interaction between the photographer and the model but not much, I suppose it would not matter as I do not speak Italian, or German or the other languages  spoken. Its not like there are any interviews, its just posing and workouts.
- the videos are created by taking pieces of other longer videos so there is no logical reason for the split in the videos.


Summary
I definately recommend joining this website. They do take Paypal as it appears that seems to be a preference for a lot of people on this website. They setup the Paypal as a monthly automatic renewing  payment but you can cancel it by logging into your Paypal account whenever you want. One other tip is that they offer to pay for the membership in Euros or USD. I recommend paying in Euros as the Euro price is a bit cheaper as i guess it went down a bit recently.








tim1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Epix

Indeed this is a very nice website. Lots of videos.  The one thing that bothers me, though (another CONS to your mentions, at least in my view of one who likes to collect videos) is that files don't have the models name. So my download folder is like 0542-05-127.wmv, 0542-06-127.wmv and so on.  :(

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Indeed this is a very nice website. Lots of videos.  The one thing that bothers me, though (another CONS to your mentions, at least in my view of one who likes to collect videos) is that files don't have the models name. So my download folder is like 0542-05-127.wmv, 0542-06-127.wmv and so on.  :(

I put them in the folder with the video number e.g 0542 - <model name>
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

papadoc1981

Been following this site for years.  I just stick to buying the full videos.  Rather have the entire session all at once rather than watch bits & pieces spread out here & there.

Their videos with Virginia Sanchez are legendary.  Whenever you see a screen capture of Virginia that leaves you speechless, it's more than likely from her work with this site.

Also honorable mention to the vids with Selma Labat, Vicky Moutopoulou, & Oana Hreapca. 

And the absolute best is easily the 2 vids with Kashma Maharaj.  They are MUST-HAVE.  If nothing else, they are required viewing for any FBB admirer.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tim1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Indeed this is a very nice website. Lots of videos.  The one thing that bothers me, though (another CONS to your mentions, at least in my view of one who likes to collect videos) is that files don't have the models name. So my download folder is like 0542-05-127.wmv, 0542-06-127.wmv and so on.  :(

You can right click them and then add a name to the file before you save the file. I add the name to the beginning of the file so i know who is in each video clip.

m76

I was a member of the site a few years ago and I managed to piece together most of their videos. So instead of 1 minute clips I get 10 minute videos. 


sunogalem

The members section of the website has been down since early April when the whole site went down briefly. After a few weeks of getting the website back up, it appears it is possible to buy the full videos but the members section is still down. I tried to contact the webmasters but my email messages are bounced back. Since I cannot get in contact with them I'm going to cancel my subscription. Besides the members section clips can sometimes be missing footage found on the full videos, especially the end where the models talk.

sunogalem

Update: The website is being updated with a complete overhaul to a modern look. It is definitely better than the dated look the site has had for over 15 years.

The member section is not up yet as according to them it's still not ready. I'll get in contact with them on if memberships on the old website are still being honored or if all members have to resubscribe. It's not cool to charge people money for a website that they cannot access so I hope they are honoring old memberships.