LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Zoltan Vegh Videos

Started by m76, January 18, 2017, 09:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m76

Probably the bes bang for buck out there right now if you're into fitness / figure / bikini type women. 


The site has by far the best videography of any site, and the best image quality too. 

And I like the fact that the videos are not cut to shreds, only slightly edited, so most are between 30-60 minutes in length. And a new video is posted roughly twice a week.  There is already over 120 hours of content in over 300 videos.

And you get access to all by paying only a mild fee, less than most paysites.

Added bonus is that almost all the models are exclusive.

Some of the older videos might not have flexing just the typical "fitness shoot" type of posing, but almost all of the recent videos include flexing. I guess the ones that doesn't is because some of the fitness model types are not comfortable with bodybuilding style posing.

m76

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

autechre

Gotta agree.. the video quality is fantastic. The videos are all either 720P or 1080P. The oldest & newest ones are around 10-60mins long, with a period of shorter clips in the middle.

All are of the same good quality though.

Now just have to find another tool to download them ;) The old one doesn't work for some reason.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

tim1

I never joined them because i heard you could not download their videos, just watch them online. I like what i have seen on the internet on youtube but until i can download them, i will not join.

Epix

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now just have to find another tool to download them ;) The old one doesn't work for some reason.

I think I used You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login chrome extension (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) to download them - did it a while ago, like 4 months... got them all. What a nice collection. Now I'm the process of editing them a little, as I don't enjoy poses for more than, let's say, 10 seconds (nothing new happening)...

Might be the best fitness models around, you guys are right.

m76

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I never joined them because i heard you could not download their videos, just watch them online. I like what i have seen on the internet on youtube but until i can download them, i will not join.

The owner did say that he wanted to offer downloads as an option, but no word on when exactly it is going to happen.

tuppa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Great site, never heard of it. Photos and videos are great.
The VR material is pretty good.
I am new here but... am i the only one who had never heard of it ?

If you search on google for vr muscle girl / woman vr , muscular girl / woman vr , 180 / 360 whatever... only trash results appear.

This was a very lucky discovery.


Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Great site, never heard of it. Photos and videos are great.
The VR material is pretty good.
I am new here but... am i the only one who had never heard of it ?

If you search on google for vr muscle girl / woman vr , muscular girl / woman vr , 180 / 360 whatever... only trash results appear.

This was a very lucky discovery.


Probably you're. Because Zoltan is a Saradas member and he promotes his website here since 2012.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

tuppa

My mistake then.

I still cannot believe that i was unable to find such a site.

To think that it was even part of my job to find vr artists...

Oh well, thank you very much.

Zoltan Vegh Videos

Thanks guys, well, the first VR 180 cameras came to the market mostly only in 2018, at least the Lenovo Mirage VR Cam which I use, so the first videos which I was shooting came only to the market around September 2018, so kind of new content...So far it goes well, so I keep shooting these VR videos this year too. Thanks for watching my work, best regards: Zoltan

mscene

A hidden gem with dozens of women not very popular in the states but some are on hbc like amazonglam, sweet amazon, muscular_lenka, to name a few... Long videos shot in the absolute highest quality with insane lighting. Many of models I've only seen here but all of them are in incredible shape and beautiful. Also a cheaper access cost than more popular sites...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tim1

Has anyone purchased videos from this website? It looks like you buy them from VIMEO? There are some nice videos from what i can see in the previews?

zeus1

yes, I've bought tons of his videos, make a vimeo account, then use paypal to buy. very easy

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone purchased videos from this website? It looks like you buy them from VIMEO? There are some nice videos from what i can see in the previews?

Yes. You can either buy individual videos or subscribe on a monthly renewal.
Not sure on the individual videos, but if you subscribe there is no download option for the videos. You can use various download tools to grab them though.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

mgl

bought a video of raluca, prices are good for the lenght and quality

tim1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone purchased videos from this website? It looks like you buy them from VIMEO? There are some nice videos from what i can see in the previews?

Yes. You can either buy individual videos or subscribe on a monthly renewal.
Not sure on the individual videos, but if you subscribe there is no download option for the videos. You can use various download tools to grab them though.

I signed up on Vimeo and then purchased the monthly subscription. I had to add the Vimeo downloader software to my browser (chrome) then it worked perfectly. It allowed me to download the videos.
Really good videos and I recommend the website but the user has to be prepared to install extra software otherwise they will not be able to download the videos.