⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fierceinferno, worth it?

Started by ark [abracadabra], January 15, 2017, 09:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ark [abracadabra]

OK, there's a decent preview of what videos are available and how often it's updated, but:

1. Can you download the videos, or only stream them on the site?
2. Is it worth the very high price of $45/month? Usually the personal sites aren't very good. Is this an exception?

The video previews are officially 45 seconds long, but the first 25-30 second are title screens. Jumps at me as a red flag. Are my senses correct?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

ark [abracadabra]

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.