Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ashley Graham lifts a twink under the armpits

Started by petitskinny, January 13, 2017, 01:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petitskinny

Impressive lift by Ashley graham

This is real according to Louis Bubko who is the liftee. He wrote it on his inst@gram :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petitskinny

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petitskinny

I'm really amazed by how it looks easy for her. She has no problem to keep her balance. Her thick arms and legs are so sexy !!  I'm in love !! I think I'm 20lbs lighter than this guy and she could manipulate me with so much ease !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bloodnet

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login