Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1997 Ms. International

Started by phy911, January 11, 2017, 03:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911

1997 Ms International - IFBB


1     Yolanda Hughes*
2     Vickie Gates*
3     Tazzie Colomb*
4     Jitka Harazimova*
5     Gayle Moher*
6     Melissa Coates*
7     Chris Bongiovanni*
8     Nancy Lewis*
9     Laura Binetti*
10     Nikki Fuller*
11     Natalja Murnikoviene
12     Eva Sukupova
13     Denise Masino
14     Ericca Kern
15     Mereta Horness

*denotes competitor featured in the clip













In the gif above I wonder what Vicki Gates says to Yolanda Hughs? 
Whatever it was they immediately start comparing their chests.

:funny:


Thanks to ellogon for this. I compiled his clips into one video. I don't know the language the commentator is speaking however, I've left it intact. I hope you enjoy the clip.
superdeub identified the language is Spanish.

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.


highway010

Thank you very much Streetfighter!!!  :wow:
I used to have this contest on VHS-tape, I watched
it many many times!!!
:rock:

Saradas.Org

Posting in a thread that a link doesn't work does no good, because there's no guarantee that a moderator or the original poster will see your post. Please use the report to moderator button in the bottom right hand portion of the post to report dead links. It's automatically sent to the moderators and the effort to fix the link will happen faster.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Sweddd1234

Thank you! "Classic" Arnold classic shows from the 90's. According to Ronnie Coleman, he wanted to quit Bodybuilding having placed low at the 97 Ironman (Lee Priest beat him) and Vickie Gates, his GF at the time, told him to "shut up and don't quit" during this Arnold Classic. A year later he was Mr. Olympia....  :)

fbbman


bobbym