Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583191 Posts in 74319 Topics by 30077 Members - Latest Member: Pep June 05, 2024, 09:21:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Zalty] Dr. Judd's Mad Science | #FMG | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Zalty] Dr. Judd's Mad Science | #FMG | #WIP  (Read 7501 times)

Zalty

Author: [Zalty] Dr. Judd's Mad Science | #FMG | #WIP
« on: January 10, 2017, 11:10:29 pm »
Dr. Judd's Mad Science
by Zalty

It was the first day of high school at Hillman High, a lower-end high school among numerous others in the city. The atmosphere was, predictably, negative as the kids readjusted to not being on vacation anymore. This was par for the course for the average high school teacher. Teens were notoriously hard to deal with anywhere, and families of lower income tended to result in more pronounced cases. Or at least that was Dr. Veronica Judd had heard. Nevertheless, she had taken the position of science teacher at this unassuming school against all odds.

The dean and other higher-ups were baffled as to why a scientist with a doctorate would want to teach here, to which she simply said "I believe all children have a right to a professional education, and the spot was open." Nobody could argue with that logic, and so she got the spot. Of course, her actual motivation had nothing to do with education. Nobody needed to know that, though! They soon would figure it out on their own anyways.

And so today she found herself standing behind a desk as a little over a score of teenagers spilled into the room. "Everybody take your seats please," the new teacher instructed them. "Just remember I call on the people in the back the most!" The boys that had taken their seats back there groaned and, not even trying to disguise their annoyance, shifted a few rows forward, bumping some girls out of their seats.

"I am Dr. Judd," the tall blonde announced as the last of them took their seats. "You can call me Miss J, Doctor J, Miss Judd, or whatever else suits you."

"Nurse!" one of the rowdy boys near the center called out.

"That you may not," she said firmly, tilting a clipboard toward herself. "Okay, I know I'm not your homeroom teacher but I'll be taking attendance to put faces to names. Abraham Alport?"

As she went down the names, Nick Jackson, a spiky-haired hispanic boy in a leather jacket, leaned in toward his heavy-set neighbor Jonah. "How did a babe like her get to be a science teacher? Look how fit she is."

Jonah nodded dumbly in agreement, getting an eyeful of what was visible of the teacher. Slightly curly blonde hair that ran halfway down her back, clear blue eyes with dark lashes, high cheekbones, and thick, lipstick-clad lips were most of what was visible of her body. Aside from the smooth, clearly manicured hands, the rest of her body was clad in a professional lab coat. Despite that fact, the contours of her curvy hips and generous breasts could just be made out. The boys couldn't help but imagine what lay beneath the loose clothes.

"What's a supermodel like her doing in a science class?" Brandon Marlo, a brown-haired kid in a too-big varsity jacket whispered to the boy in front of him, who shrugged.

"Why question it? I'll take the eyeful."

Julia, an African-American girl leaned in toward her bestie, Victoria's ear. "She's so pretty."

"Gorgeous," Vicky, a dark-haired Mediterranean girl, agreed.

Dr. Judd finished calling names and put the clipboard aside. "Alright well, since it's the first day of the year I'm not going to be assigning any homework..." A chorus of whispered 'yes!'s. "Instead I'll talk a bit about what we have in store and maybe answer a few questions." She strolled around the table and sat on the desk, hands on her knees in a surprisingly humble manner for her figure. "Starting next week we're going to be starting a project that my other science classes will also be doing. I'll be dividing it between boys and girls. The idea will be to examine how nutrients affect the growth of things."

"Are we gonna grow plants?" Will Schroeder, an athletic and bored-looking blonde boy with a mop of long hair sighed.

"How astute," the teacher praised. "Yes, that will be a part of it, but not the whole project. We'll go into more detail once the time comes to start."

The rest of the class was spent with the girls trying to get questions in edgewise while the boys cut in with personal questions every time. Veronica allowed this for now. The girls would get their comeuppance in due time. When the bell rang, the kids left for their next class and in stepped the sophomores, and the process repeated.

The seniors had apparently had a plant-growing project the year before, but Veronica assured them that this time it would be different. Everybody, she guaranteed, was going to have fun with this one. The last bell of the day rang and the school emptied, the children wondering what could be in store, and Veronica running the names of her charges through her photographic memory for future reference. Unlike Santa, she didn't need a list to know who was naughty or nice. Just the same, everybody would be getting a bit of a gift in the year to come.

Monday the next week, the kids spilled back into class, in the same spots they had grown accustomed to. They were a rowdy bunch, and she had received her fair share of heckling the week before. That was about to change, though.

Laid out on the table in front of her were a dozen or so pots of earth, a bag of seed, and two dozen bottles of what the kids assumed must be nutrients.

"There's no way this lady is making growing plants fun," Nick muttered. A few of his buddies nodded in agreement.

"Welcome back, class," she greeted. "As I said last week, we're going to be starting our little experiment. First off, to get your attention I will tell you what kind of plants we will be growing." She held up the bag of seeds, a flytrap plant on the front. "Flytraps!"

That did get their attention. Well, the boys' at least.

"Alright, boys come up here one row at a time and pick up one pot, one seed, and a white bottle each." She monitored them silently as they did as they were told- in considerably less silence- then took their seats. "Alright ladies, come up and pick up one blue dropper each."

"Without a plant?" Julia called.

"That's right," Dr. Judd nodded. "As I said- I think I said it anyways- the boys and girls will be conducting different research. Now come on, come on!" She seemed quite a bit more excited for the girls than the boys.

Once everything was set up she explained their instructions. "Alright boys, your droppers have a nutrient solution I devised myself. Your job is to put one drop in your plant every class period and record its growth once the plant begins to poke through the earth. As for you girls..." She turned her gaze over them. "You will be your own test subjects! Your nutrient solution- which I also designed myself- will have several effects, including enhancement of your female features and beauty. I tested it on myself so don't worry, it's safe."

A dumbstruck silence filled the room. The teacher giggled and produced a picture, which she placed on one of the front-row desks. "If you don't believe me, this is what I used to look like. Feel free to pass it around!"

The boys stared in wonder then quickly passed it along, with the girls lingering a little longer as they took in the picture of a stereotypical nerd in the picture. The blonde hair was unchanged, her shown in a ponytail. Thick glasses, slightly overweight, and large front teeth. Yet despite the glaring differences, the resemblance was clear.

"And if that isn't enough," Veronica continued, "My job is on the line here, and you know I wouldn't risk any of your safety for that." She gestured at them. "Well then, one drop each. Boys on plants, girls on your tongues. And I must emphasize, one drop only!"

The classroom was immediately abuzz. She saw a few girls trying to sneak extra drops, but get stopped by their friends. The boys watched the girls intently, trying to see if they noticed any changes yet. It was clear they wanted to see some assets in particular grow larger.

"Now that that's done, let's get on with the lesson."

Andrew was in the library, a part of the school rarely touched by other guys, reading in a corner two weeks later, and peering at his crush over the top of his book. He himself was a wiry boy, one of the few 'nerds' in the school. He had short brown hair and plain oval glasses, and often was the subject of the other guys' rowdiness. As such, he usually hung out with the girls, who tended to share his side of the other boys' antics. His crush, Melinda, was the popular girl of the class, and generally got more cat calls than anything else. Of course, she was everybody's crush, not just Andrew's, and she knew it.

Today, two weeks into Mrs. Judd's experiment, she was discussing it with her friends. "Have you girls noticed anything different? It's kind of hard to tell for me, since my boobs are already big." She cupped them teasingly.

"I dunno," the African girl next to he said. "I've been measuring myself, and I'm almost positive my chest gained two inches.

"Aw, just one for me," Amber, their other friend, commented. "I noticed something else though." She pulled up her shirt. "Look, I have abs. I didn't do anything special but there they are.

Andrew gulped. They weren't completely defined, but there was definitely a clear outline there.

"Me too," Shauna, the African girl, noted. "I had abs before, but they're more noticeable. And I have biceps now too!" She flexed to demonstrate, drawing another gulp from Andrew.

"Hey girls, focus," Melinda cut in, not pleased at not being the center of attention. "That's not relevant. The experiment is to make us sexier, not more muscular."

"I dunno, I'm feeling pretty sexy right now," Shauna giggled, flexing both of her arms. Andrew watched, mesmerized and surprised.

"You're crazy," Melinda scoffed. Her eyes fell on Andrew. "Hey, Hamilton, come here!"

He froze, eyes wide. "Me?"

She rolled her eyes. "You know another Hamilton? Get over here, boy!"

He hopped to his feet and walked stiffly over, holding his book in front of his pants. "Yes Melinda?"

"Do you think that-" she pointed at Shauna's arm and then at Amber's abs- though she quickly covered them up- "Is sexy?"

"I um..."

"Hey, it's not nice to ask a boy that," Shauna cut in.

"If he doesn't want to answer, he doesn't have to," Melinda insisted. "But he does want to answer. Don't you?" She shot him a poignant look.

He swallowed and nodded nervously. "I um... I actually... Like it. Yes," he stammered.

Melinda scoffed again and stood up. "I knew I shouldn't have asked a weirdo. Come on girls, let's go do something else."

Andrew collapsed into a chair as they left, dumbstruck. He never knew he had an interest in muscular girls, but faced by them he just kind of panicked. He hung his head, realizing he probably ruined his chances with Melinda.

"I swear, I'm getting thinner!" June insisted to her friends as they looked at her reading on the scale. All three of the girls were overweight, and generally stuck together as the 'unpopular' ones. They closely monitored their progress, hoping against hope that Dr. J's potion would work on them.

"The number is exactly the same though," May sighed. "It's even a little higher."

"But my boobs are bigger, so..."

"Not big enough to make that much difference. Have you measured your waist?" Kate asked.

June nodded. "Yeah, I've lost three inches!"

"So have I."

"Three and a half for me."

They looked down at the scale. "So why aren't the numbers going down? Where is the fat going?" Kate wondered aloud.

"Well... I had a thought..." May said hesitantly.

"Don't keep us in suspense, girl!" June urged.

"Well, muscle weighs more than fat, right?"

The other two girls looked at each other, then balled up their fists and flexed their arms. Sure enough, there was a distinct bulge under there.

"I think I heard Melinda and her friends saying something about muscles too," May added.

"Oh my god," Kate said excitedly. "This stuff is gonna turn us into gorgeous fitness girls!"

"Gorgeous?" May echoed incredulously.

"Girl, do you even use inst@gram?" June asked. "Fitness girls are like, THE big thing on there! We keep takin' this stuff and we're gonna get like, a thousand followers!"

Kate whipped out her phone. "I've already been taking pictures to monitor progress. Just imagine how this is gonna look as a before/after picture!" She snapped another selfie. "I can't wait for Dr. J's next class!"

"Guys, what's going on?" Bill Landon, Will's name-twin and best friend, asked his basketball teammates. "You're letting girls hand you your own asses!"

"It's not our fault!" Tray barked. "She wasn't that fast last week!"

"Come on boys," Jessica teased, dribbling the ball, flaunting her fresh, cut abs with a short shirt. "I thought you promised me a challenge!"

Clark tried to steal the ball but she just hopped neatly out of his reach and passed it to Mandy, a deeply tanned blonde whose previously athletic body was starting to look outright muscular. With some fancy footwork, she wove her way through two of the boys and dunked, hanging from the basket for a moment, bicep clearly flexed as she flashed a victory thumbs-up. "You boys are all talk!"

"Foul! You're not allowed to grab the basket!" Will objected.

Mandy did a one-handed pull-up. "You boys do it all the time. And besides, where's the pride in winning a game through technicalities?" She dropped down as the boy fumed silently.

"That's 7-3 in favor of the girls!" Rachel, the girls' team's designated cheerleader, called. She was known as 'bimbo' by the guys, but the clearly curved delts and rapidly thickening thighs were starting to dispel that name. "Center up everyone. Knock their pants off, girls!"

"Please do," Ken teased, still trying to maintain his machismo, as he took his place in the center, across from Tammy, who had previously never played a game of basketball in her life. She was short, but she was now frighteningly powerful, able to jump clear over most of the guys' heads. Her dark lips curled into a smile as she got into position.

Tony, currently benched and itching for a chance to play, held the ball, then threw it up when the whistle blew. Tammy rocketed upward, letting the ball drop into her hands at the apex. She tossed- more like dropped- it to Mandy, who bobbed and wove through the competition again, then slipped the ball over to Victoria when the boys' eyes were on her. Vicky's previously impressive, now supremely jiggly chest bounced almost as much as the ball as she slipped past their defenses, landing another clean basket.

The tide in this school was beginning to turn.

"Okay girls, something is going on here," Melinda declared to the group of girls gathered in front of her. "I think it's gotta be Dr. J's serum for our science class. It's turning us into hulks, and I'm not gonna stand for it!"

She was dressed in a long-sleeved shirt that clung to the curves of her growing arms, but also emphasized the curve of the biggest bust in the class.

"But um..." Jennifer, a mousy, formerly chubby girl said hesitantly. "What are we supposed to do?" Though her bust was rather modest compared to the rest of her class, her musculature was incredible, already sporting 12-inch biceps, as well as a vastly improved face to her original plain features.

"We're going to sneak into the lab and replace it all with water," Melinda declared. "I'd like to see the teacher's face when she realizes we've stopped growing."

"But if we get caught..." another girl began.

"We won't!" Melinda interrupted. "And besides, what matters more? Your grade or your chances at getting a boy?" Silence. "That's what I thought. Now, I chose all of you because you're the only ones with the sense to be bothered by our condition. We're all that's left of our class's former sanity, and we're going to make things right again!"

"Not alone you won't." A voice came from the back of the room. Nick and a number of other boys were there too. The rowdiest of the bunch, looking as confident as ever. He stepped up to Melinda and pushed her aside. He was weaker though, she realized. He had pushed her before, but she could resist it now...

"The boys are in too," he declared. "And we're in cha--" He was shoved aside by Melinda, interrupting his ultimatum.

"No way, boy! This is affecting us, not you. You can be in on this, but I'm the one in charge of this." She loomed over him, realizing she was the same height as him now.

Nick stared at her, dumbstruck. He looked for a moment as though he was going to retaliate, but just got to his feet. "Fine. Makes sense."

Glances were exchanged. Nick, compromising? Admitting somebody other than him was right? Not a word was said, though.

"So what's the plan?" Bill asked.

Gemma fiddled nervously with her auburn hair. She hated doing something as risky as this, but she was growing out of all her cute clothes! She really didn't mind the added bulk- her boyfriend Brian loved the added power and vigor she had in sex, too- but she was dreading the moment she grew out of all of her clothes and would need to buy more. All those wonderful dresses she wouldn't be able to fit into anymore! The thought was unbearable!

And so she found herself standing in the dark, having stayed on school grounds after everybody left, waiting for the signal to let the others in. She'd told her parents she was sleeping over with a friend, and right now she really wished that was the case. She had smuggled leftovers for dinner and spent the last six hours sitting alone in the senior common room in the dark. She had her phone to stave off boredom, but it didn't help that everything was so quiet and dark everywhere.

Bleep! The signal- a text from Melinda- told her the time had come. She hopped quickly to her feet, her jean pants cracking as her thighs swelled from the movement. She feared she was only a day or two from completely growing out of them! She pouted as she made her way to the door, rueing the idea of abandoning the pink flower patterned pants she had gotten custom made. Well, at least her feet weren't growing out of her shoes. There was that.

She could see the girls and boys outside waiting for her to open up, and was suddenly seized by doubt. Losing clothes wasn't so bad, was it? Her parents would die if she got expelled, and Brian explicitly told her he didn't mind if she kept growing... But she was in plain sight now. If she gave up, everyone would know and she could say goodbye to popularity. Plus, everyone would tell on her... She froze, only a few steps from the door.

"What are you doing!" Melinda cried out through the glass. "The door's right there! Open up!"

"No wait, don't!" somebody cried. They turned around to find out they weren't alone. Mandy, Rachel, and other sporty girls, now a squad of amazons, accompanied June, May and a group of other formerly unpopular overweight girls, now boasting physiques that belonged on off-season lightweight bodybuilders, as well as Andrew near the back all appeared from behind the wall around the school.

"If you open that door an alarm will go off and we'll all be busted," Andrew said tentatively.

Melinda glared at Kate, who had been a part of her anti-serum group. "So, we had a rat."

"I had to keep you from doing something stupid," Kate defended herself. She clearly had out-grown her clothes already, wearing one of her father's shirts to accommodate her broader shoulders and chest, though it floated freely around her significantly narrower waist. "And besides, I like being this way. Lots of us do!"

"And lots of us don't!" Rhonda, an African girl who had been hit hard by the height-enhancing effects of the serum, countered.

"Then stop taking it, you morons!" Mandy scolded. "Don't force the rest of us to go by your rules."

"And let you keep kicking our asses?" Ken retorted.

"We already do kick you asses," Mandy pointed out. "It's too late to go back now."

"No, I'm not gonna let you have this," Will called out.

"Well they have a point..." Rhonda admitted. "I feel pretty dumb for-"

"No!" Nick insisted. "This isn't right! This isn't the way things are supposed to be!"

Melinda, who had been silently staring at her hands, spoke up again. "Maybe it is." She turned to Nick. "You boys are terrible with the power you have-- had, over us girls. You always got your way because you could. But I realized something in our first meeting." She stepped closer. "We're stronger now."

"As if!" Nick shoved her backwards and raised his fists. "I'm gonna get rid of that serum if it's the last thing I do. That stuff's evil!"

The pro-serum girls stepped forward, popping their knuckles, joined by a large portion of the anti-serum ones. "Over my dead body," Jessica said with a smirk.

"Let's show them how a man fights," Nick said, and the floodgates were opened. Right away though, it became clear who had the advantage. The gap wasn't outstanding, but the girls held the clear advantage as soon as they locked fists. Three boys were on the ground with their arms twisted behind their backs within a handful of seconds, and more followed. Only Jonah, Brandon and another of the larger football enthusiasts, Tom, were a match for their first opponents, but they too were swallowed up as the girls took them down two on one.

Jessica hoisted Nick to his feet, her bulging biceps flexing tightly as they supported his weight easily. "Boy, you just keep getting dumber," she said with a smirk. "What would have happened even if you were able to win against our superiority? You would have talked Gemma into opening the door and giving all of your plot away? You might get rid of the juice, but the whole lot of you would end up expelled." She flicked his forehead and walked away.

Kate stepped up to the door. "Sorry, Gemma. You're gonna end up stuck in there until tomorrow morning. I'll bring you breakfast though, if you want."

Gemma nodded sullenly, resigning herself to her fate. "Okay. Thanks."

"So nobody actually stopped taking the serum?" Andrew asked Dr. J incredulously.

"No, should they have?" she asked, puzzled.

"Well up... There was a big argument about whether the girls getting bigger and stronger was a good thing or not," he mumbled. "I seriously thought at least three or four of them were going to do it."

The scientist- supremely pleased at the fact nobody had decided to stop- leaned against her table, folding her arms under her generous bust. "Why do you think they stopped?"

He shrugged a shoulder sheepishly. "Well... At the end they realized they were stronger than the boys, so I think that motivated them to keep going."

"You don't seem bothered by this," Veronica noted with a raised eyebrow.

He shrugged again. "I kinda like it... I don't mind if they keep growing bigger." He looked up. "Um hey... You said you took the serum, right? Did you keep taking it?"

She chuckled deeply and reached up to unbutton her lab coat. Andrew's eyes widened as she went, first unveiling a thick neck, then pronounced collarbones atop deep pectoral cleavage. The strained shirt underneath revealed the bottom of a shredded set of abs, likely over 6 packs by his guess, followed by a professional skirt barely succeeding in containing a pair of massive hips and matching thighs. "See for yourself," she said finally.

"Abwuh..." Andrew said dumbly, drinking her massive physique in, eyes locking on her rolling shoulders and solid biceps as she slipped out of the coat's sleeves. She raised her arm and flexed it to a peak with a wink. "Ahahhhhh.... Can I touch it?"

She giggled. "No no, you should wait until the girls in your class get to this point, and then ask one of them." She tapped his chin, shutting it gaping mouth. "I will say though, you have good tastes!"

Andrew left the classroom soon after to return to his usual spot in the library, this time to watch a group of girls do their homework. Said homework consisted of measuring their biceps, thighs and waists, taking pictures of their progress, and making subjective observations on their appearances. Andrew, too, took a couple of pictures for later use that night.

"Doctor Judd," Principal Diaz began firmly as the science teacher took her seat. "We've noticed a rather large change in our female student body lately. It seems you've been administering 'nutrients', as you call them, to them in class?"

Veronica nodded. "All with their consent, with awareness of the effects, yes."

Diaz sighed. "This isn't the sort of thing we can allow here. At least... not publicly."

A smile touched the scientist's lips. "Publicly?"

"I would consider keeping all of this quiet, if... you let me have the same treatment."

"Hmhm~" Veronica giggled. All according to plan. "Of course, Miss Diaz. We can make accommodations for the rest of the female teachers as well."

"Why only female?" Diaz questioned. "Why not give any to the males?"

"Oh, well..."

"OOF!" Jonah grunted as he was easily batted aside by June. The ebony ten stood over him, holding the football up. "What's the matter? You're hitting weaker than usual today." Unexpectedly, her voice was filled with concern, not malice.

"Just... under the weather, I guess," she said, standing up.

"You're really pale," she noted, putting a hand on his forehead. "Are you sick?"

"Shit..." he muttered. "No, I think I know what happened."

He and June looked over at a group of boys, who were being stared down by a group of taller, stronger girls. All of them seemed to be looking more gaunt than usual.

"God, you boys are really just so stupid," Amber sighed. She reached out to steady one of the boys who seemed wobbly. "God, Teddy, you look awful. You should have known better though. If Dr. J asked you not to take the juice, there was clearly a reason!"

He leaned against her. "I'm sorry, Amber... I just wanted to... I dunno... Impress you."

She scooped his legs up, holding him in her arms. "You don't need big muscles to do that, dummy. You just need to love mine."

Julia confiscated a bottle of serum from Nick. "Figures. This stuff has the opposite effect on guys! It makes them smaller and weaker." She sighed. "They must have gotten scared when they lost their power." She reached her arm around Brandon. "Don't worry though. We're girls! We don't throw our weight around like you guys do. We'll take good care of you, just you wait."

Doctor Veronica Judd smiled from her window over the scene. And so it began. Her experiment was a success and the women loved it. In time it would spread through the grapevine, and the world would become the way it should be. With the superior, wiser sex in control.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember the story! I read it a time ago, is good to read it again, thanks!

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I wrote it a while back and never thought to put it on here until I did.

Forum Saradas

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Dr. Judd's Mad Science
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 08:02:21 am »
loved this story and will be re reading it when i get a chance K+ my good man.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 07:06:20 pm »
Great story line. And I hope there will be more.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 11:35:57 pm »
 :clap: Excellent story, one of my favorites.  I like how it is subtle and not rushed.  I forget, is there a second part? 

It could be extended along the same lines.  Subtle, not  rushed, speaking of mental and physical results, true superiority, not just simple bulges.

Again,  :clap:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 01:34:28 am »
Another thing I like is that, we know the girls are going to end up winning in some way, but the students don't know that.

And  when the students do finally come to a realization of what is happening, the boys are helpless to prevent it it.  All they can do is watch jealously.

It is a bit like a Hitchcock film.

I like the extra touch where some of the girls don't think they want to be superior and attempt to sabotage the project.  The way it is done, the boys hear of this and it gives them some hope. 

But then that hope is plucked away.  Very clever.

Nothing super fantastic.  Initially the kids act age appropriate.  The growth is slow enough it doesn't violate any laws of physics.  The female school principal/headmistress is plausibly bought off by being offered the same enhancement.  And later the girls act as you'd expect slightly superior girls to act.

Hard fiction, not fantasy.  It is my favorite style in the FMG and female superiority genres.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline lowerbase

• Activity:
    0%
  • cg pimp
    • lowerbase.deviantart.com
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 02:53:48 am »
Perfect fmg story

I only wish it could be longer
lowerbase @ DA

Zalty

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 01:57:11 am »
Wow, thanks for all the support! Don't worry, I plan a continuation, I just can't predict when that will be, as my inspiration comes and goes. But keep an eye out for it!

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 09:56:39 am »
A bunch of really well done vignettes with some nice meat and potatoes transformation science. I like how in depth to the scenes you go. There is really no limit to where you could take this! Good show.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Zalty] Dr. Judd's Mad Science | #FMG | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View