Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Greatguy87] Stories~collected 2017

Started by Greatguy87, January 09, 2017, 06:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greatguy87

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

A Fate Worse Than Death

The Queen Rules

Big and Bad Bobbi

I Love My Little Guy

Mistress Zoey

Muscle Angel

Sugar Mama

What A Night

What A Dream






A Fate Worse Than Death
by Greatguy87

As she slowly walked home, Diane calmly whistled a song. Unknown to her however danger lurked. Her 5'8 frame was fit and could handle almost anything, being a martial arts master at 25 after starting since she was 5. Her F sized boobs made running difficult so she walked quickly. Then he approached her.

"Damn you fine girl! Why don't you come spend the night with me?", the creepy guy said. She smiled then bumped past him. Then he tried to grab her.

"Big mistake asshole! Now I kick your ass!", she screamed. She began to do just that as she judo flipped him, then swung her leg back and shattered his jaw. The screams of the man could be heard for miles as he squealed like a pig in a slaughterhouse. Before he could get up she stomped his chest, causing him to puke. "The piece of shit got shit on me!", the muscle woman yelled out. Then she ripped his shirt and cleaned him with it. Grabbing both legs she smiled a wicked smile as she mouthed "Make a wish." The confused look on the man's face turned to mind numbing pain as his legs were dislocated from his torso. "OHH GOD! SOMEBODY HELP ME! SHE'S KILLING ME!" His cries weren't heard as she continued taunting her now victim.

"See this body?! I built it to destroy men like you. Show no mercy. I thought I had lost my touch till you showed up. Haha." Then she stalked him like a predator sizing up her next meal. "Now you know what it is to be afraid. To be helpless. That's good. Get used to it. I'm your new girlfriend. Your my bitch. When you step out of line, I'll break you. In public, private or anytime I feel like it. Hell we might even get married."

Then she flexed her 17" arms and 25" legs. After performing a most muscular pose she did a crab walk and then kipped up.  Then she made a call that changed his life: "Hello 911. I have an emergency! My boyfriend and I got attacked! He tried to help me, but he's hurt! Send help!"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bambucea09

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any thoughts?

Too short and not very interesting...

thebaron

I like the idea but it defiantly need to be expanded so please keep going.

Greatguy87

After getting in the ambulance, Diane explained the situation. "He was trying to protect me from a bunch of guys. When he went down, I kicked their asses." The doctor bought the rationale and started treating the guys injuries. "Look fuck face! If you wanna live and walk again, do exactly as I say. Ok?", she sweetly whispered in his ear. The guy just grunted and she took it as a yes. Then the guy was sedated and his info was given to the hospital.

After he was sleep, she took his keys and went to his place. Then she trashed it and destroyed everything. Smashing furniture with her massive arms and crushing lamps with her legs by kicking them were just the start of her rampage. By the time she was done all his stuff was in his car broken, ripped and smashed. Then she set the car on fire and walked away laughing.

"This is only the beginning.", she whispered to herself.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


"This is only the beginning.", she whispered to herself.

Please keep on writing. Want to read what happens next.

uno987

It's tle hard to see where the story will go from here...but I have always liked your writing soo .... :cool2:

Jeremy Lightning

Well, not my favorite type of story, but I guess, if you like writing this, then go ahead and keep writing it. Who am I to tell you not to? It's your thing, go for it. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Greatguy87

As the guy woke up from surgery, the staff asked him his name. "It's Jack.", he replied. At that moment someone rushed in and said: "Turn on the news!" As they sat they sat there with their mouths ajar in shock Jack cried as he watch all he owned being destroyed.

"My apartment! My car! All my things! Who?...Why?!" As he sobbed, his phone rang. Finally, a nurse answered the call. "Hello? Oh hi! Yes, he's coming to..." After a few minutes the nurse informed him that his girlfriend was coming to see him. Fear gripped him as he heard those words. He quietly sobbed again and thought about what sweet relief death would be. As time passed he eventually heard her twisted, yet sweet voice calling out to him. In the quiet of the dark room only her voice was heard as she hauntingly whispered his name.

"Jack? Can you hear me sweetie? It's Diane loverboy. I went to the gym after I saw what happened. So sad. I feel so bad for you. At least you have me to protect you." She laughed lightly as he starting sobbing again.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

The Queen Rules
by Greatguy87

Ruth ruled everything she touched. From her business to her marriage, her word was law. The 5'10 200lb muscle woman with  E sized boobs and the looks of a plus size fitness model believed in working smarter and harder. "Gary, where are those reports?! I gave you a day to get them done!", she screamed into the intercom. A small man ran into her office and placed them on her desk.

The look of death she gave him indicated that his job was on the chopping block. "Why was he hired anyway?", she muttered to herself. She quickly found his name and position in the company directory. Then she made an announcement via company email: "Company meeting tomorrow. We are streamlining the company. Be in front of your computers by 9am sharp est. If you're not, your fired."

After the work day was done, the woman hopped in her nice car and drove off to the gym to burn off some steam. Man did Ruth burn steam. Lifting 50lb dumbbells, leg pressing 1000lbs and hitting the bag was just a start. Then the raven haired chocolate goddess took part in a private session with a jujitsu master, then a karate master for another hour, ending it with a yoga class and steam room session.

After napping in the private area of the gym, the shredded woman drove home. As soon as she arrived her husband greeted her. "Good evening mistress. The dinner you ordered has been prepared.", he gleefully stated. The female warrior smiled and nibbled his ear. "I want dessert first.", she quipped. "As you wish mistress.", her husband Andrew whispered as he kissed her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

After eating a 5 course meal and putting her husband to bed, Ruth called the head of the accounting department. "Find ways we can be efficient and cut cost without affecting performance." The next day the 24 year old millionaire had a company meeting via video. She announced: "We are cutting costs. Starting today secretaries and the like are gone. We have smart phones that can do most of what they do." As the meeting finally concluded she felt that the tough decisions were made.

The dark beauty with brown eyes then went to a photoshoot for a magazine. Afterwards she went to a book signing with her husband. Ruth's book about her life was a hit judging by the line around the block. Pricing it at 10 a pop and publishing it herself was a bold, yet smart move. After the signing she then went home and screwed her husband.

She then went back to her car and drove to a large campus. "What a day. The fun's not over yet. Gotta go finish my microbiology project for my doctorate. Once this is done, I'll be Dr Ruth Stone. CEO of Stone industries." A few hours later, the experiment was completed. As she drove to the gym to get in a 'light workout', she smiled at her success. "This is just the beginning.", she thought to her self.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

When she stepped in the gym the tower of muscle then headed towards the cage. "Let a lady spar fellas?", she sweetly asked the gentlemen inside. "Fuck off!", one replied. The other guy just took out his mouth piece and walked out. "Hey asshole! Since you wanna diss a lady, come get this ass kicking!", the pissed alpha female fumed.

The guy straightened his mouth piece and motioned for her to enter. Once he said go, she attacked him with precision strikes to his joints, causing him to back up. Then she feigned defense to draw him in for a judo throw. A few powerful strikes from her knees to his stomach caused air to woosh from his body. Then she planted a knee to his skull, causing him to crash to the floor.

She then walked out the gym and drove home horny as hell. The young lady resolved this by waking her husband and plopping her body on his penis and thrusting in unison with his screams of pleasure. After a half hour the poor man passed out. "Awe poo. I wanted to play some more.", the muscled bound woman pouted.
___________________________

Thoughts?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

Big and Bad Bobbi
by Greatguy87

Bobbi was not just big, she was bad. Standing at 5'10 180lbs with F sized tits and a thick build which comprised of fat hiding muscle, the deceptively flexible young woman easily launched her left leg into a training dummy. "Hiya! Kiah!" Stopping to take a breath, the female warrior then spun around with a back fist and shattered the thick board of wood behind her. As she continued her grueling training she smiled inwardly.

"My training at this high heat is paying off. My tormentor and antagonists won't see me coming. They will feel my wrath though. The pain they have caused me will be nothing compared to what I will inflict upon them." Then the 21 year old back flipped to the other end of her home gym and landed in the weight area. To a normal person trying that act would be tiring in and of its self. To this phenom it was just average.

Then she took two 50lb dumbbells and starting lifting them. Her arms popped and muscles tweaked while she sweated. Then her body screamed as the burn started to consume her like a raging fire. "No! Can't...stop! Embrace the pain. Remember your torment at their hands! The taunts of Blubber Bobbi all through highschool!" Then she dropped the weights and slumped to the floor. As she embraced the blackness of rest, the young warrior smiled. "My vengeance will validate me.", she thought.

Bobbi awoke and went upstairs. She went to the kitchen and ate ravenously as she raided her fridge for food. Waffles, pancakes, bacon and sausage were cooked to feed her animalistic hunger. Gallons of orange juice, water and milk were drank to quench her thirst. After her massive meal she took a shower and a massive dump. Then she went down stairs to resume her training.

Focusing on her legs this time, the massive beast of a woman began pressing 200lbs 2-3 times. "Great warm-ups. Now go big!", she said to herself. Then she ripped off 5 reps of 400lbs. As she finished the last two her legs burned and she gritted her teeth to fight through the pain. After resting for a few minutes she got up and stumbled to the mat to stretch and start her martial arts routine in preparation for her belt ceremony. "I will not fail. Success is my only option."

The next day her belt ceremony was taking place. She displayed a level of skill that wowed everyone there. From smashing cinder blocks and thick boards to her final demonstration in her fight against two black belts, Bonnie showed perfect mastery of her craft. Her dominance was so complete that she was given a 7th degree black belt instead of a 5th in her karate class. Her fight was a display of deadly art as she countered, blocked or deflected each strike from her opponents.

As the young woman struck one opponent, he winced in pain. "Suck it up ass wipe!", she quipped to him silently. Leg sweeping one opponent, she then ducked under the kick of another one. Grabbing the leg she elbowed the opponent, then spun him around. Then a kick from behind her was blocked. The warrior then faced her adversary and punched him in the chest. "Stop!", the instructor said.

The young warrior then smirked as she walked towards her master to receive the belt. This was a triumph indeed.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

I Love My Little Guy

Submitted by Greatguy87 on November 15, 2015 - 1:07am


Hi, my name is Wendy. I'm a tall Asian girl whose 21. I'm 6'2 and 230 lbs of
solid muscle, but would not hurt a fly. What are my measurements you ask?
30DD-25-25, with 20" arms and 22" everywhere else, except in the private spot. It's all natural. No steroids for me. People who use that piss me off. I do all kinds of sports, from basketball to soccer. I found out I was really strong when I destroyed the captain of our twelve-time state champs heavy weight division wrestling team. He kept picking on me till I beat him so bad in front of the entire team three straight times that he quit. A week later, I found him
and we hugged it out. (I did at least, ha ha ha.) Anyhow, I'm at a state
university majoring in Chemistry. This is where I met my 21 year-old boy friend Freddy. He's 5'8, 175 kinda pudgy and average all around. He's majoring in Political Science. (I don't get it. What's so scientific about government anyway?)

After about a month, we go to visit his family. At first, they were
uncomfortable, but once I told them about me, they were chill. His younger
brother Dave who was 18 was being a pain to him. I heard him say one time he was going to pay him back. Then one night, Freddy decides to go catch up with some old pals from home. His parents are out as well that night with some friends. I'm left in charge. Dave was so scared that he took off into the bathroom, the poor kid. I wasn't going to hurt him though and I tried to explain this to him. The only thing that worked was when I cooked dinner for us. Either he liked it a lot or he was still pretty scared to say my cooking sucked.

As the night goes on though, I get worried for Freddy and take an
unwilling Dave with me to look for him. When I found him, I was none too pleased with my findings. Freddy had been beaten, battered and bruised all over. Seems him and his friends got jumped after the party. I had a look that could kill, but I didn't show it to the kid because I didn't want to have to change his briefs when we got back, ha ha. Anyway, Freddy told me everything and so we called the cops and they investigated it. I stayed with him during the whole thing. The good about this was that I got real close with his family. Dave loved me dearly, so he became the sibling I never had. Then Freddy's family went home so I could have some time alone with him.

I decided to do some investigating of my own. So I tracked down some local thugs and beat them unmercifully with some punches, kicks and suplexes. Eventually, they gave me the name of the gang who beat my baby up. When I found the Diablos hang out, I challenged the leader to a fight. One on one. If I win, the gang disbands. If I lose, I become their slave. The fight started when the big 6' guy tried to punch me. I laughed and snapped his left knee clean with one kick, then destroyed his femur with a snap across my knee. "You bitch! My leg! My fucking leg!", he screamed at me. "What's the matter sweetie? You still got two good ones." When I said this, he looked down and saw his raging wood.

Then I crushed it with three quick stomps, balls and all. The screams of anguished were music to my ears. I saw quite a few dudes lose their lunch. Haha. I picked him up and did the same thing with his right leg that I did to his left and then twisted his ankles like popcorn. The gang couldnt believe a woman dismantled their leader. Shattering his hips were easy. All I did was pull the muscle, twist the joint and snap it in both legs. Who knew kicking ass could be soo fun huh?

As he looked on in terror, I spoke to him and his gang. "What you see today is just the beginning of the end for your gang. You can chose to end it peacebly or I will end you!" The guys took off like bats out of hell. "As for you my dear", I cooed to my hunk of a victim: "Your fate is sealed. You wont die but you will beg me or anyone to kill you when I'm done here. Haha."

He begged me to spare him. Picking him up off the ground in my arms like a feather shook his ego. "Shhh. It's ok. This time it wont hurt as much." The snapping of his ribs as I threw him around disproved that theory quickly however. "Lets see. What to smash next? That face is a great target. So inviting." With some quick punches and kicks, his face was roughed up. Then I curled up my face in a sick smile as I saw a fire poker. After grabbig it and heating it, I rammed his ass with it. His screams of torment and anquish filled the house. "How ironic. Your domain has become your dungeon. Haha." The feeling of power was intoxicating. It seems I have a sadistic side. Then again, my actions were justified. Finally, I hacked him to death and sent a piece of his body to all his boys with a warning: Go to jail or go to hell. Your choice.

Dave was a whole diffent story. One time he came home really angry and I was home so we talked and come to find out this girl keeps picking on him. So his parents went to school the next day and complained but as usual the school didn't care. When the kid started coming home with cuts and bruises, that's when I stepped in. I went to school and found Stephanie, the girl who is bullying Dave and talked to her. She said that she does it, "because people like him are weak and deserve to be destroyed." After seeing my muscles, she quickly became a different person. The girl eventually apologized to Dave and became his protector.

After two months, the guys were caught. Then the two of us, Freddy and me were back on campus. By the end of four years together, we got engaged. We are getting married next month. I can't wait. I love holding and cuddling with my little guy. We haven't had any intercourse of any kind yet because we are waiting our honeymoon.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive