Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1990 German IFBB National Championships (Happy New Year 2017)

Started by phy911, January 01, 2017, 06:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911

1990 German IFBB National Championships




Lightweights




Middleweights

                                                              Big Glutes



Heavyweights


Check out her inner thighs. I pay particular attention to this muscle group after a female bodybuilder
took control while we were in bed merely by flexing her inner thighs.


Surprise guest poser!



1990 German Championships


Overall Winner Petra Heindl

HeavyWeight
1     Petra Becker

MiddleWeight
1     Petra Heindl

LightWeight
1     Petra Driesener

No padded bikinis and hair worn up. My favorite days of female bodybuilding. Enjoy this 768x576 resolution progressive AVI. I've been playing with h264 and MKV containers but I cannot (yet) improve on XVID compression from VHS sources. A very special thanks to  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login without his help this post would not have happened.

Fast free server. Reply to see the link and if you like the post I trust you know what to do....and hook up You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login too!

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.




saldin

All three winner of each weight class are named Petra. I don't know why, but I like the shape and muscularity of competitors in the 80s and 90s better...

urcaniulian


roga