⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which FBB would you like to see in mixed wrestling next or again?

Started by Memyself, November 16, 2008, 12:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memyself

Which of these women would you like to see in F/M wrestling/scissoring.

Nadia is known for her wrestling actions (unfortunately, she doesn't compete in FBB at this moment anymore), Joanna, Steph, Lisa and Colette have done some wrestling/scissoring action once or twice before, and as far as I know, Cindy, Britt and Lindsey have never participated in that kind of action.


arcore23

Sorry for Britt & Cindy but for me Melissa Dettwiller has more chances than everyone else in the list.



arcore23

My dream is to see Melissa Dettwiller and Cindy Phillips compete in a rwestling context. ;D :D ;D

fredzeppelin

Steph Park is a pretty awesome wrestler. There was some vids of her
back in the 90s were she tore in to two middle aged guys, really brutalized
them with her strength and speed. But she has got to be pushing 40 now :(

Memyself

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But she has got to be pushing 40 now :(

So what?? Do you mean to say that women in their mid 30's till 40 years can't be attractive anymore?
I'm 34 but I'd love to date here...  ;D

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But she has got to be pushing 40 now :(

So what?? Do you mean to say that women in their mid 30's till 40 years can't be attractive anymore?
I'm 34 but I'd love to date here...  ;D

No. God No. There are tons of women out there in their 30s who are incredibly hot ( hell
Gina Davis was at her peak in her early 30s).
But so far as wrestling goes, or atheletics generally, woman (and men) tend to be at their peak
in their 20s. 

sa2009

I think Steph is about 34 now . She's not over the hill .