Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583383 Posts in 74321 Topics by 30020 Members - Latest Member: MuieDinamo June 05, 2024, 06:47:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #PREVIEW: Wishful Thickening [Amnoartist]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #PREVIEW: Wishful Thickening [Amnoartist]  (Read 7378 times)

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    0%
#PREVIEW: Wishful Thickening [Amnoartist]
« on: December 11, 2016, 08:06:59 pm »
Wishful Thickening
Written & edited by Amnoartist

The sun burned vigorously behind the waves; its yellow majesty unsullied by clouds, for there weren’t any. It truly was summertime and for once it felt like it too. Every other year the so-called summer was depressingly cold and damp, so it was a welcome change for sure.

Carl was dressed in a pair of generically blue swimming trunks tied tightly across his waist, sat comfortably on the sand and looked out to the sun. With summer finally here and the schools broken up to end yet another academic year, it felt as though a great weight had been lifted from him; the stress of exams and what they all meant was now virtually non-existent. The beach was quiet and felt isolated, save for the odd groups of families intermittently dotted across it.

Carl picked up a small pebble by his side and smiled as it skimmed across the ocean. This was the happiest he had been yet. Lowering his head to find another stone, the sand turned black from an encroaching shadow that came up to him. It was wide and fierce, yet strangely inviting. He pulled his head up to find an otherworldly beautiful woman casually strolling past him, clad in an electric blue bikini covered at the back by a long mane of blonde hair that concealed a broad and muscular back. Whoever this woman was, she noticed his stares of intrigue and winked at him as she passed. She could not have been that much older than him - eighteen at the most. Carl probed the blonde’s glutes that rippled as she continued to make her way past him, the sand sifting relaxingly through her soft feet.

“Hey!”

Carl turned to see his younger sister Kate looking down at him with mock anger. Naturally, she was dressed in a bikini too, that was pink in colour. Her modest breasts thrust out in response to her arms being folded over them.

“Can you put this on me?” Kate presented a bottle of sun cream and gently shook it to and fro for a moment.

Carl’s eyes popped out. “Can’t you get Mum to do it?” He looked past Kate to find where his family had pitched their set-up at the beach, but couldn’t find his mum. “Where the hell is she anyway?”

“Up the cliff edge getting ice cream,” Kate explained irately. She stamped her foot into the sand, slightly ticked off. “Are you gonna do it or not? I want to get a tan in.”

“I really don’t think I should be the one to--”

Kate pouted, stamping her foot into the sand once again. Kate was a little too used to getting her way. Carl was the only person who knew were the boundaries laid. “I’ll tell Mum.”

“Kate, you’re sixteen, not six. Go tell her. Besides you should know better.” Carl explained. He pulled his head back down to the sand in an effort to find another pebble. “Go back and wait for Mum to get back. I’m sure you can wait five minutes.”

“Hrrrm!” Kate stormed off back lividly, arms swaying from left to right to suggest her anger. “It’s on you if I burn!”

Carl watched her irate flounces with a smirk. Every so often he knew Kate had to be told no, had to know she could not always get what she wanted. But her smooth bubble butt was terribly inviting; pressed fiercely against the fabric of her bikini bottoms. That, plus her long, shapely legs coupled with the hourglass figure were a showstopper on their own.

With a blink, Carl returned to reality and continued to seek out another pebble.

Kate slumped onto the deckchair sulkily, folding her arms like before and looked out to the dazzling sun. It was only past noon and the plan was to stay at the beach until at least four. Kate was insistent on getting that tan, but there was that ever-present risk of being burned. Her mum wouldn’t particularly like that.

Kate sighed deeply, indicating her annoyance. Lying back, she closed her eyes. Sometimes I just wish he did what I ask.

Sometime later…

“Hey.”

Groaning, Kate opened her eyes to Carl standing over her with the bottle of suntan lotion held tightly in his hand, jabbing her arm. “What?” she asked pulling herself up on the deckchair.

“What do you mean ‘what’?” Carl shook the bottle just like Kate did earlier. “You said you wanted me to help tan you up, right?”

“Oh yeah. What made you change your mind?” Kate rolled onto her back and tucked her hands in close to her chest, tensing her back up slightly; a modest bulge of back muscle rose up with the motion, catching Carl off-guard a bit. He always knew Kate liked to keep track of her figure, but this was something on a different level.

“I guess I just changed it,” Carl said.

“Riiight!” Kate rolled her eyes, clearly disinterested in what her older brother had to say about anything. “Anyway, get rubbin’. Make sure you go deep on the back – I’m all kinds of tense there.”

Carl applied a modest dollop of the lotion onto his hands and gently rubbed them together before applying the ointment to Kate’s back. She let out a surprised gasp at first, not expecting it to be as cold as it was. Then she slowly started to become accustomed to the golden liquid slithering this way and that across her spine and shoulder blades.

“Put your back into it, geez,” Kate commanded sharply, reaching out to grab Carl’s hand to force his grip down harder. “Stop being such a pussy.”

Carl complied; kneading down on Kate’s back harder, the lotion simmering into her skin, vanishing right down to its core. As this occurred Kate stretched slightly and coerced her bubble butt to push skyward and closer to Carl’s face. He could actually hear the elasticated fabric of her bikini bottom expand!

Kate eyeballed his stunned expression and giggled. “Looks like I’m putting on quite the show.” She tensed her glutes teasingly. “You know, sometimes I just wish you showed how attractive I really am to you.”

Then, all of a sudden, Carl moved in on Kate, gently holding the blonde by the nape of her neck and kissed her! Their mouths and tongues acted as one singular entity. Though it lasted for merely a few seconds, that moment of surprised affection felt like an hour to the young adults – to the siblings.

Kate eventually pulled back gently, biting her lip, her eyes not leaving Carl’s. Understandably, she was creeped out a bit. She pushed closer to her older brother and looked at him for a moment before thinking. He would not have kissed her so brazenly on any other occasion, so why were things different now? Then Kate realised—No, that couldn’t have been it, could it? Did Carl only kiss Kate because she wished for him to do it?

That got Kate thinking. Carl was always one for saying she couldn’t get everything she wanted. Now she sought to prove him wrong.

“I wish you were more honest with me,” she called out with a shrewd, knowing grin, a hand on Carl’s thigh...

“Your muscles could do with being a bit bigger,” Carl revealed with a smile as he put a hand on Kate’s thigh, giving it a squeeze to test its hardness. A faint bulge was felt, but nothing too exhilarating. “Like, bodybuilder ‘bigger.’”

Kate’s ensuing grin would have been a tad unsettling to those around her, but she didn’t care. There was no mistaking she could wish for whatever she wanted, so literally wishing for people to understand and accept how things were between her and Carl would not have been that hard to accomplish.

“Just my muscles?” she asked?

Carl shook his head. “Breasts too. Big like Mum’s.”

Kate giggled, her breasts jiggling with the motion. Carl was in for a surprise. Kate was pretty sure she could make her assets bigger. She just had to utter a very simple phrase. She folded her arms, forearms tucked under her breasts to support them. “Anything else?”

Carl cocked a brow to think. “I don’t think so.”

“Fair enough,” Kate smiled. She turned to look directly into the shimmering sun with a calculating expression. “I wish my breasts and muscles were bigger!”

This is just a preview of Wishful Thickening. No idea when the full release is due to go out to my patrons, but you can rest assured I'll let you know when that changes
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Offline Tassdb55436

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Wishful Thickening (Preview)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 05:04:18 pm »
don't know why I never found this one before, it's amazing (and that's just the preview!)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline DrawV

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • V for VVV
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 12:00:14 am »
Uhm, it's an old Story (2016 is already old, wow), but i can't find anything on DA etc.
Where we can find the full story?

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 01:33:48 am »
I like the start. Any idea on when the rest might be published?

Offline Sicod

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 01:34:55 am »
Well he says its for his patrons on Patreon. Try being one of his patrons if you really want to read it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #PREVIEW: Wishful Thickening [Amnoartist]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View