LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Baalphegor] Stories~collected

Started by Baalphegor, November 18, 2016, 02:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baalphegor

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

#Ist STORY: Fitness Camp

Wishing Times Five

Morbid Obesity

Too Much Muscle 1

Too Much Muscle 2

The Competition

Too Much Muscle 3






Fitness Camp
by Baalphegor
_______________________

I'm super excited as I am going to be heading off to a special summer fitness school camp. My sister, Anna, went a couple of years ago when she turned 18 and she came back looking amazing. She was a dancer and had always complained of her fat jiggly bulge on her belly. After returning from the two week camp, her midriff revealing tops showed off sculpted abs. She went in at 115lbs and returned at 104lbs and super toned. I have been a cheerleader and gymnast ever since I can remember. I too have the dreaded hereditary tummy bulge that my sister had and now I have the chance to be able to work it off. At 5' 1" I am four inches shorter than my sister and 112lbs, an embarrassing 8lbs heavier than my sister who has maintained her shape since the fitness camp two years ago.

"Hey fatty Natty!" oh no my sister coming to gloat. "Bex, you know I don't like that nickname"

"Yes, but this will be the last time I can call you that" said Rebecca.

"I really hope so. The camp did wonders for you, I hope I can get the same benefits." I'm starting to wonder if I can, what if I can't?

"I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just follow the instructors and you will be as fit as me soon enough!"

A beep of a bus outside sounds. "That will be the bus!" exclaimed Rebecca, "Best you head off!"

I grabbed my bag and ran outside to find a bus almost full of girls all chatting excitedly. "Hurry up!" someone yelled impatiently, "I want to get fit!"

"Easy there, Two Ton!" Someone else yelled, "You should be running to camp!" Cackles of laughter erupted. I spotted a very large girl going beet red. She had to be 'Two Ton' as she barely fit into the seats, probably weighing 250lbs.

I grabbed a seat next to the tiniest girl I had ever seen.  "Natalie" I said.

"Tina" she said, and off we went.

Tina was a gymnast like me. She was the smallest person on her squad, 4'10" and 85 lbs dripping wet. She was desperately hoping to gain a bit of weight so she could have a few curves.

After a short while the bus pulled up outside a three story high building. It just looked like a small apartment building, and fairly ramshackle at that. Standing outside was a trim looking woman probably in her late twenties. She beamed as the bus pulled up and hopped onto the bus.

"Welcome to your fitness camp!" She announced, "My name is Sally, but everyone calls me Sal. If you follow me inside I will allocate your rooms so we can get started."

We piled off the bus eager to find out where our rooms were. Inside the double sliding doors, we entered a small reception area. There were about 35 of us I counted before Sally said, "When I call out your name come and get your key. There are four to a room, all of the rooms are upstairs. 100s on the first floor and 200s on the second floor."

I watched and listened as the first few names were called out, "Lorielle, Amanda, Deepa and Su-Lin! Room 101" Four girls got up and got their keys and headed upstairs. I assumed Deepa was the slim Indian girl and Su-Lin was the Asian girl, she looked even shorter than I.

"Tina, Tessa, Natalie and Belinda! Room 102" I got up with my bag and headed over to get the key alongside Tina, whom I had sat next to on the bus. To my dismay, 'Two Ton' was Tessa and Belinda was the girl who had yelled back at her. When receiving the keys Sally told us, "Come down to the reception area once you are sorted out. We will head to the briefing session at 9 am.

As we were heading upstairs I saw on my watch it was 8:40 so not a great deal of time to do everything. Belinda said, "Race you to the room!" and with that she bounded up the stairs, her short red ponytail bobbed up and down and she left us for dust. Once we got to the room, I saw Belinda lying on one of the top bunks, her shoes were off and she had bright pink socks on.

"Tess, take the bunk below me!" she said. Tina took the other top bunk and I had the other bottom bunk.

"Do we get changed?" asked Tina.

"Dunno" I said.

"Wouldn't be a fitness camp if we didn't work out right?" said Belinda and she scooted down the bunk. Belinda opened her bag and pulled out a shapely pink leotard and matching pink leggings. "I'm going to look awesome!" and she zipped off her shorts and dressed in her outfit.

Tessa put on her t-shirt and track pants, while Tina got changed into black leggings and a bright green t-shirt. I was suddenly very
self-conscious of my body and wondered if I had made a mistake in my choices of clothes, either I had a selection of leotards or two piece lycra. I settled on my favorite lime green leotard. It had always been good luck in my gymnastics competitions and would hold my bit of belly in a bit.

Having got changed we headed downstairs to find most of the girls were already back and changed the same as we were. Excited chatter flowed until at 9 am on the dot, Sally appeared from a door behind the reception desk. She looked incredible, dressed in a hot pink crop top and hot pink leggings. Her arms were well-toned, no bat wings there, and her bare midriff showed six pack abs without any fat at all. Her legs were well defined and her calves bulged slightly with each step as she walked towards us. "Righty ho, let's get through the briefing shall we?"

"First thing is, while you are here, you are to obey the instructions of the trainers at all times. Secondly, you must not make fun of each other, you are all here to be fitter. To do that you need to support each other. The third thing is you are to stay in the building at all times until the completion of your time here. Finally we are starting with assessments so you can help us understand your goal while you are here and so you have a benchmark of where you started. Any questions?"

There was absolute silence in the room. "Great, when your room number is called please head in to the assessment centre through the door under the stairs.

Just as Sally mentioned the door, I saw that I had missed a doorway under the stairs. It was bright yellow and had 'Assessment Centre' on a sign hanging on it. How strange!

"Rooms 101 and 102 please follow me." I headed off with the other girls from my room and room 101.

When the door to the Assessment Centre was opened, a staircase going down was revealed. As we headed down the stairs I wondered what the training facilities were like. We chatted in hushed tones for the short walk down.

Once we reached the bottom, we could see a very large area with a large variety of dumbells and free weights. There was a mat area for stretching and a number of rooms, ten of them off to the side and another door labelled 'Dispenser, Please knock'.

"Okay girls, there is someone in each of the rooms to assess you, please feel free to ask them any questions, as they are all girls who have been
to the camp before. Lorielle; room A. Amanda; room B. Deepa; room C. Su-Lin; room D, Tina; room E. Tessa; room F, Natalie; room G and Belinda;
room H, thank you."

We headed off to our individual rooms, "good luck Tina" I said and opened the door to room G.

Inside was a girl who looked to be about the same age as me, she stood up as I entered. She was wearing big track pants and a hoodie, concealing
her figure which I thought was odd. "I'm Harriet" she said, extending her hand. "Natalie" I said. "pleased to meet you"
"Right, let's get down to business shall we?" said Harriet. "Please step on the scales over there." She pointed at a panel on the ground. I walked over
and stepped on the scales. A digital readout on the wall light up in orange with the figure 113lbs. Hmm seems I had got heavier. Harriet typed into
an ipad she was holding. Lean against the wall over here please. I did as I was told. Harriet looked to the left of me and read out 5'1". At least I
hadn't gotten shorter I thought. Harriet then proceeded to take my measurements and calculated my fat percentages. "Great! You are in great
condition Natalie." Harriet said, breaking the silence. "So what brings you to the fitness camp?"

"I would really like to lose my belly." I said, pinching big mounds of fat in my fingers nervously. "Sure, no problem" Harriet said almost immediately.
"Anything else?"
"Well, I have always wanted to be able to bench press my body weight. I think that would be awesome!" I said. I would love to be able to show
off to my sister. Even though she was lighter than me, for some reason she could bench press 110lbs. Much better than me, I could do 70lbs on a
good day. "My legs are pretty strong though, I can squat 150lbs." I smiled.
"They do look strong" mentioned Harriet amongst her typing.

"Okay." a printer sounded and a small slip of paper was produced from a printer on the desk. Take this to the Dispenser room. Ask Sally if you
aren't sure where to go. "Thank you" I said excitedly and rushed out of the room.

When I came out, there were another six girls waiting in the room. I walked over to the Dispenser room and knocked. While I waited I looked at
the printout. It seemed to be gibberish, letters and numbers but nothing I could work out.

The Dispenser room had a small hatch in it and a small slot which I assumed was for the printout. I fed the printout into the slot and
waited. While I was waiting, the Indian girl Deepa came out of room C and headed towards me. She was wearing a bright orange leotard over
dark red booty shorts. Deepa got to me and said, "Hi. How was your assessment?"
"It was okay I guess" I said, "I think I have gained a bit of weight but nothing this camp won't fix!"
"I'm really excited and can't wait to go home and show everyone the new me!" Deepa bubbled. I was a bit perplexed as her figure was stunning,
she was very svelte but still little curves in the right places. Her C cup breasts filled out her leotard making me very envious.

The hatch opened and a small package was inside it which I took. How mysterious! Deepa then went to the slot and feed in her printout.

I took my package, feeling it in my hands. Sally called out, "Once you are finished please go to your rooms and follow the directions you have."

I headed upstairs to my room.

Once I arrived in my room. Tessa was there already, she had a similar package and was reading the instructions. "Hi Natalie. I'm not sure I get
this" she said, "this is meant to be a fitness camp right?"
"Well yeah"
"So why are we being given drugs?" she said in a concerned voice.
"They are probably vitamins." I said, "My sister came here a couple of years ago and she looks great now. I'm sure there is nothing to worry about"
I read my instructions aloud, "take only one blue tablet per day for ten days. Then take two red tablets per day for four days'. Ensure you work out
at least six hours per day and drink plenty of water after taking tablets"
"They are the same as mine!", said Tessa incredulously. "See, they must be vitamins otherwise wouldn't they be different instructions?" I said.
"Let's wait until the others arrive until we try them." said Tessa.

Presently the other girls arrived, we shared experiences and found all of them had been the same. We had the same instructions and the same
pills. "Righto, what are we waiting for?" said Belinda and took her blue tablet. She looked slightly disappointed as if she expected something to
happen immediately. Nothing did. "We should head down for a work out. We have six hours to go!"

We headed out and back downstairs. I headed straight away to the bench press with Tina. I really wanted to see what my starting point was to compare
at the end of the camp. Tina came with me, she looked really nervous. "What's the matter Tina?" I asked, "I'm okay, just a bit worried about the
camp. I'll be okay." We warmed up and we went up in a pyramid. Eventually reaching my 70 lb sticking point. With Tina's help I managed to get two
reps out. Tina was impressed. She could only manage the 45 lb bar.

As we worked out, the rest of the girls all arrived and started working out as well. There was quite an array of fitness levels it turned out. Tessa was
the biggest girl there. She was wanting to lose a lot of weight. Opal was a swimmer looking to improve her times in the pool. Belinda was a sprinter
and looking to improve her explosive power.

I felt really thirsty over the course of the day and drank a lot more water than I would usually. At 1 pm we were called to head to lunch. That would
put us about half way through our six hour work out. Although I felt tired, somehow I had lots of energy. I knew once we had eaten that I would be
able to complete a six hour work out.

Upstairs we were taken through to a large dining hall. In it was a very large buffet full of vegetables, salads, proteins and fruit. I was feeling ravenous
and had three servings of food. Something I hadn't done before ever. I sat with Tina, she had six servings of food. I don't know where she put it
all but she ate it.

We headed back down to the work out room. Eventually 5 pm came around and we were all worn out. We took ourselves upstairs, which was really
hard. Even Belinda plodded up instead of racing around. Dinner was the same as lunch, again we were all ravenous. We then had our showers and
turned in for an early night.

In the morning, I woke to the sun streaming through the window. We were so tired, we had forgotten to close them. I looked around the room.
Everyone else was still sleeping. The clock said, 6:23 am. Man that's early! Although I felt really refreshed, like yesterday was a distant memory.

I thought, I might head down to the work out area and get a head start before breakfast. I quitely got up and slinked down the ladder to the ground.
I put on my bright red leotard, socks and shoes and headed down to the work out area.

When I arrived, I could hear and see Deepa was there already. She was doing squats with 140lbs. "Hi Deepa" I called out. With a grunt, Deepa racked
the weight. "Hi. Nat." She panted.

"How long have you been here?" I asked. "Since about 4 am I think?" Deepa said, still out of breath. "I couldn't sleep, too much energy!"
"Mind if I work in with you?" I asked. "Go ahead, I need a short rest!"

I jumped in and completed a set of 20 reps. It felt quite easy. "Wow, that is quite close to my max." I said incredulously. "How about for you?"
"I used to be able to do 130 lbs." said Deepa, her breath recovered. "It's awesome how quickly that went up." she said. "Wow, good for you!"

We continued to work together until 8 am when we figured breakfast would be served.

At breakfast I couldn't see Tina. I finished breakfast and went up to the room to look for her. She was lying in bed crying. "What's the matter?"
"I've got fat!" she burbled facing away from me. "No, you aren't fat Tina. You are the tiniest person I know!" I said, trying to cheer her up.
"Well what about this then?" she said and pulled down the bed covers.
I was stunned, yesterday Tina was a sylph and today, I could see a noticeable bulge at her belly pressing against her nighty. Her breasts seemed
bigger and her face was not so taut. "Uhh, you look great Tina" I said, searching for the right thing to say.
"I'm a fat monster, I ate way too much yesterday."
"Perhaps you should get up and get to your workout" , I suggested. "I'll see you there!"

I headed out and down to the work out room.

At the work out room I decided to try out the bench press again. Deepa was there already, "Mind if I work in again Deepa?" I asked. "Sure!"

We started off with the bar, and gradually built up. When we got to 60 lbs Tina arrived. "Hi" She said sheepishly. "Sorry about this morning"
"That's okay" I said, "want to work in with us? "Okay, but I can only do the bar remember" In an inspiration I said, "Hey how about you try
60lbs. Deepa and I can spot you. You won't hurt yourself and you might surprise yourself."
Looking doubtful in her baggy tracksuit Tina got on to the bench and prepared herself. As she was doing so, I could see her body wobbling
under the clothes, but said nothing. "Ready?" I said. "Lift!"

Tina lifted the bar off the rack. She was straining against the weight, her arms wobbling around. But amazingly the bar went down and
back up! CLANG! Tina racked the bar and practically leapt off the bench. "Wahoo!! That was amazing! Let's do it again!."
She went straight back to the bench and proceeded to lift the bar off. Unlike the last time though, she did two reps. "Incredible!"
Both Deepa and I were wanting to get back and see if we could progress as well. Deepa put 80lbs on and lay down. She was able to do
five reps with the weight. "That's insane!" She said. "Last time I tried this, I could only do 70lbs for one rep!"
Not to be outdone, I made the weight 100lbs. No one needed to know this was way more than I had done before.
Lying down I suddenly felt a bit foolish, what if the bar crushes me? What if the others were actually stronger than me and had never
tested themselves before?
"Ready" I asked.
"Go!" said Deepa.
Deepa gave me a hand to lift the bar and waited with her arms just below the bar in case I couldn't do it. The bar went down, I was
doing it! Then when I went to push the bar up, it kept going down towards my chest. Deepa saw what was happening and grabbed the bar.
The bar felt really light as I got help and we put the bar back on the rack. "Phew! Maybe a bit lighter" I said, thankful I had help.

The rest of the day passed with each of us finding we had a bit more strength in us. Once again 5 pm we returned to our rooms worn out.

The next morning I woke to a start. "Tina?" I whispered. "Yes?"
"What are you doing Tina?"
"I'm going to get started in the gym"
"What time is it?" I asked.
"Maybe 2 am?" and with that she left the room dressed in her baggy tracksuit.
I fell back asleep almost immediately.

Upon waking again, Belinda was gone and Tessa was still asleep. I checked the time, 7:40 am. I decided to head straight to breakfast.

After breakfast I headed down to the work out area. Deepa and Tina were working together on squats. Both girls were wearing baggy
clothes today. I did a double take. Nope, they were actually squatting 200 lbs for 20 reps! Incredulous, I wandered over.
"Um. guys. How do you do that?" I asked
"Hard work!" they both said together and swapped over.

"Hi Natalie!" It was Sally. "Please head to assessment room C for a catch up.

I walked over knocked on the door and went in.

"Hi, I'm Joan" a tall girl introduced herself. "Natalie" I said. "Shall we?"
I stood on the scales, 125lbs. What?? "How can this be?" I asked aloud
"Don't worry" said Joan, "It is part of the process. You gain weight for the first ten days and then lose it plus some on the final four.
Trust me"
I was still 5'1" but was feeling frumpy.
"How much bigger will I get?"
"Depends on your goal and dispenser. I gained 75lbs when I was here." That's 7.5lbs a day I thought "You have gained 12lbs over two
days so I would expect you will gain about 60lbs?"
"That seems like a lot, I'll weigh more than my father!"
"But then you will lose it all. Trust me, and follow the instructions"

I headed out of the room. Determined more than ever not to turn into a big fat cow.

Deepa and Tina were still doing squats, now up to 250 lbs. That is incredible, I thought. I don't want to be shown up by them. I headed
over to the bench press. My body definitely felt more squidgy, but I was stronger. I managed to bench 85 lbs. If I am able to do an extra
5lbs per day, that would be an extra 50 lbs. That would be pretty amazing. Satisfied that the approach would work I continued working out.

Over the following week everyone gained a huge amount of weight. No wonder we weren't allowed outside. I would hate to be seen in my
current state. We had been issued with new leotards so that we could fit into clothes.

By the fifth day I weighed in at 174lbs but consoled myself to the fact I was now benching 130 lbs. Tessa was the only one who didn't seem
to have gained any weight. If anything she looked slightly trimmer.

By far the biggest changes were in Deepa and Tina. They seemed to be in a competition with each other. Deepa at 5'7" weighed in at 220lbs
having gained 120lbs since she arrived. Tina weighed an astonishing 200lbs, at 4'10" she looked a little like a buddha. Their strength was
absolutely amazing. Both able to bench 300lbs and squat 450lbs for reps.

That night I caught Tina flexing her muscles in front of the shower mirror. With a towel wrapped around her thick waist, huge bulges developed in
her biceps as she flexed. They must be 18 inches at least I thought. Embarrassed when she noticed me Tina disappeared back to our room.

The next morning I woke with a start again, "Tina?" I asked. "Shhh, I need to do more to beat Deepa" said Tina. She headed out of the room.

I decided to get up as well. I put on my issued leotard, ugh, my belly was so much fatter now. I could see everything wobbling when I moved around.
I can't wait until we get to use the slimming pills I thought.

Arriving at the workout room I could see Tina at the bench press again. "Hi Tina" I walked over. She seemed very focussed and didn't notice as I
arrived. She lifted the weight off the rack and I immediately moved to assist if need be. I'm not sure what use I would be as she had 400lbs on
the bar. I looked down and could see Tina had become truly huge. Her arms were definitely passed 20 inches, her thick chest couldn't let the bar
descend too far down. Her tree trunk legs locking her in place. Up, down, up, down. I counted 20 reps and then got bored. Tina's body swelled
visibly from the effort. Eventually the bar was racked.

Tina rested on the bench for a while. I decided to work on my squats seeing as Tina was not very communicative. As I did a giant figure desended
the stairs. I finished my set quickly, and turned and stared. Deepa had arrived with Amanda, Lorielle and Su-Lin. Both Amanda and Lorielle had
gained weight like the rest of us. Tipping the scales at about 200lbs each. Su-Lin was a different story again. At 4'11" and starting at 90lbs she
had grown to a massive 240lbs and strong to boot. Easily able to bench press 225lbs. Deepa was something else entirely. She appeared to have
expanded overnight. Yesterday she had been weighed at 220lbs today her leotard was doing its best to contain her.

I could see the seems at the legs were ripped in places, the fabric was so stretched over her body it was almost see through. The arm holes had
both busted and a make shift strap was holding the leotard in place. Her pecs spilled over the top of her leotard and her arms could be mistaken
for legs they were so thick.

"What on earth happened to you?" ask Tina.
"I grew" said Deepa with a smile.
With that she lay on a bench press. Amanda, Lorielle and Su-Lin added weights on until they could fit no more. 600 lbs! Deepa then proceeded
to lift the weight up and down an amazing 100 times. Racking it she then asked Amanda, Lorielle and Su-Lin to hold on to the bar.  Deepa then
benched the total weight up and down about 30 times. In my head I did the maths, 600 + 200 + 200 + 240 = 1,240lbs! Holy moly!

I continued my work out while keeping an eye on the development of Deepa.

Eventually Deepa became tired of the bench press and moved to her legs. "Squats baby yeah!" She yelled. This time she took two bars and
filled them with weights (600lbs each) and held one on each shoulder to squat. "More!" She yelled after completing a set of 100. Her legs were
underneath the layer of fat bulging with trained muscle. You could see the development in her legs and glutes even at her huge weight.
Amanda, Lorielle and Su-Lin hopped onto Deepa's back to add more weight. Another colossal set completed. I wondered what it would take
to challenge Deepa.

I headed up to breakfast.

The day passed, with epic work outs happening everywhere. Tessa was down to 214lbs and was almost the 'slimmest' girl there. It did
wonders to her confidence. Tina was disappointed at being completely overshadowed by Deepa but was happy with her impressive gains.

On the seventh day Sally called us together at lunch. "Right, something a bit different. We have something new for you all." We looked at each
other. "Here are magnetic belts for you all. We will be using a gravity technique to increase the gravity in the work out room which will ensure
you continue to get a progressively harder workout. We will be increasing gravity by 0.5g per day until the end of the camp. If you can't cope
you can take your belt off. But you can do it!"

We headed down to the workout room. As soon as we were walking downstairs we could feel the difference. Everything now weighed half as
much again. I knew I would weigh around 180lbs so that would make me about 270lbs. Wow, no wonder it was hard to move. I started on
the bench press. I put on 80lbs as that would be about 120lbs in real gravity. Not too bad! I decided to try 90lbs, which would be heavier than
my current best. Easy again!
Curious I called over Tina and put 130lbs on the bar. Much more of a struggle but I did it and 13 reps. "Wow, that is amazing!" said Tina. "Let's try
150lbs"
This time it was much more difficult but I managed 2 reps. Mentally I calculated, 150 x 1.5 = 225lbs! Wow I was incredibly strong. Beaming I
went off to try my luck with squats. As I headed that way, I could see Deepa at another squat rack. She had grown so massive that she had
needed to get another leotard having busted out of the previous one.

Deepa was squatting the same 600lb bars on each shoulder plus Su-Lin, Lorielle and Amanda on her back still! "More!" Deepa shouted.

Sally rushed over to Deepa as quickly as she could. Not wearing a belt was that much easier for her. "We can turn up the gravity for you outside of
the regular hours Deepa. But you have to have a safety person to turn off the gravity if you try to do too much." Deepa looked a bit upset but agreed.

That night I was woken up again by Tina. She had a mischevious smile on her face. "I'm going downstairs coming?" She had never asked me before
so I dragged my big butt out of the bunk put on a leotard and headed down. What I sight we must have made, my leotard was almost at capacity, I
was bulging out of the parts without fabric. Tina had her leotard replaced as well. She had gained an impressive 172lbs and now weighed 257lbs.

We reached downstairs and I noticed Tina put her belt on the ground. I did the same, "What are we doing?" I asked. "Follow me," said Tina.

We headed over to Room A and glancing around Tina opened the door. Inside the room looked the same as the others I had been in. "Guess what?"
asked Tina. "I dunno, what?" I wasn't in the mood for playing games. "I know how Deepa grew so much!"
"Okay spill" I said.
"The pills were set differently depending on our goals" The blue ones make us bigger so Deepa must have some very potent pills, I'm guessing the red
ones will shrink us back down. I hope we keep some of the gains we have made."
"So?" I asked.
"So I figured that we could create some new pills for us!" Tina beamed triumphantly.
"Um, I'm not following"
"Just watch!" said Tina
She picked up an iPad from the desk and started typing something into the screen. Eventually a printout was produced with the same gobbledegook
letters and figures I thought I had seen before.
"Let's go!" said Tina. We went out to the Dispenser room. Tina put in the printout. After a time the hatch opened and a small package was inside.
We looked at the instructions, they seemed the same and Tina went "All right!"
She looked at me and said, do you want to try these with me?
I looked at her with wild eyes, "Tina! You read the same instructions that I did. We have to follow them exactly. Who know what might happen?"
She smiled and said, "Okay, I won't use these" and headed back to the belts and then to the stairs.
Thinking that was that I grabbed my belt and decided to test out my strength. Managing to do 160lbs bench press and 200lbs squat. I was very happy.
I headed back to the room to sleep.

When I arrived Tina was not in bed, I figured she had gone to the bathroom. I tried to wait up for her but must have fallen asleep.

I was woken that morning to Belinda shaking me. "Natalie! You have to come see this!" Belinda's breasts wobbled around as she shook me, her leotard
was having trouble coping with her burgeoning body. I figured she would need a new leotard soon, and then snapped into reality. "Tina?" I asked.
"Yup and Deepa!" and she headed out the door.

Stumbling downstairs I noticed gravity had been turned up I could barely move. I ended up crawling down the stairs with Belinda just ahead. On the
benchpress an incredible sight was to behold. Deepa was pumping out reps like her life depended on it. Her pecs had swollen so bloatedly that her
leotard was again in shreds on top. I marvelled at the ease she was moving the 600lb weight and wondered what the gravity was set at.

I twisted my gaze a bit further and could see what I assumed was Tina. She was lying on the floor somehow holding on to two 600lb bars in each hand
she was doing pec flyes at the same rate as Deepa. I could see each pump causing her pecs to bulge even further out from her immense body.
Tina appeared to be a cube from my angle, she was as wide as she was tall!

"Stop!" Yelled out Sally, she walked in quickly, I should have taken off my belt! She went over to the gravity settings and reduced it back to 2g.
"You need to be more considerate of the girls here." Sally snapped. "They are trying to sleep. I don't mind you competing with each other but you
need to be careful of everyone else."
Sally paused, "Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes Sal" both girls mumbled.
"Okay then"

"Back to bed everyone"

In the morning I woke feeling very groggy. Tina was up and wearing four towels strapped together so they would fit her massive frame.
"I need me another leotard!" She said.
"How did you grow so much?" I asked, dreading the answer.
Tina leaned in and whispered. "I had to catch up to Deepa so I am having four of my new pills a day"
"Tina! You need to tell someone, who knows what might happen?"
"I can't" she said, "I'll get kicked out!"

After breakfast I headed in to the workout room. At two gravities, it was hard to move around again. I could hear more girls coming downstairs.
Deepa had arrived with the rest of her roommates. Something seemed different this time though. I turned to watch.

No one else was around, Deepa said to me, "Do you mind if we crank up gravity for a few minutes?" "Sure I said" I took off my belt.

What would you like the setting to be? "10g!" said Deepa.

"Are you sure? We wouldn't reach 10g by the end of the week."
"10g, do it!"
I turned up the dial and heard the humming as the machine cranked up.

Something was different, I could see Deepa, Amanda, Lorielle and Su-Lin's muscles all straining against the increase in gravity. Somehow there legs
appeared to be swelling. I could see muscle literally growing within their frames. They had huge smiles on their faces. Amanda grabbed a 600lb bar
and performed a deadlift. Her body visibly expanded with muscle, her leotard losing the fight with her glutes and snapping into her butt crack for safety.
She flipped her brown pony tail out of her eyes and proceeded to perform an arm curl. Her biceps grew larger and larger, veins popping out. Eventually
she got the weight to the top and lowered it slowly.

Meanwhile Lorielle was performing squats with 600lbs. Each time she reached the bottom and pushed up, her quads flared out but never quite got back
to their original size. They were pumping up larger and larger with each squat. Su-Lin was on the benchpress. Pressing 600lb up and down. Straining but
managing to move the bar. Her pecs throbbed and bulged, her arms gaining size, inch by inch.

Finally Deepa, she had a weight stand in each hand which would have weighed 1100lbs each. She was moving the weights up and down furiously. Her
muscles were growing quickly. Her leotard started to strain, first her arms popped through the shoulders of her leotard. The top rolled down revealing an
enormous muscular chest and eight pack abs. Her quads surpassed first her waist in size and then her chest.

I stood dumbfounded until I heard a familiar voice, Tina.

"Okay chumps, can we get 20g out of that machine?"

Completely filling the doorway was Tina. She had grown obviously taller. Her traps and head touched the ceiling, her shoulders were turned side on so she
could fit through. She was wearing a number of towels tied together to cover her privates but her chest was bare. She looked at me pointedly.

"20g!" she yelled.

I obeyed, the machinery making a frantic hum now. The other girls in the gym had put their weights down, worried about a sudden doubling of the
weights they had. Tina moved her ponderous bulk through the room. Each step she took caused her leg muscles to pulse and swell. They were growing with
each step, but she wasn't finished. Moving to the weight stands she commanded Deepa, Amanda, Lorielle and Su-Lin to hold on to them. Then with an
almighty roar Tina lifted the stacks into the air above her head. As she did, the towels she had fashioned flew off as her body rapidly expanded. Seemingly
to fill the whole space. Up and down she lifted the weights, her monstrous musculature continuing to grow more and more.

Eventually as more girls arrived to see what was happening, Tina finished her workout. "Hungry!" she said. I turned the gravity back to a more respectable
2g and put my belt back on. I decided to leave Tina alone and focus on my work out.

That day I didn't see Tina or the girls from room 101 again.

Sally came to us the next day and announced that due to some girls breaking the rules they had been expelled and put into another area in the camp. They
Would finish out their time with the camp before going home.

By the tenth day I reached what would be the peak of my weight gain at the camp. At 240lbs it was the heaviest I had ever been. My strength was incredible
I could now bench press 350lbs and squat 500lbs. I couldn't wait to see the results the red pills would give.

The final four days disappeared in a blur. I remember the pills, lots of working out and eventually feeling relieved that my clothes almost fitted again. My shape
was quite a bit different. My final weight was 112lbs, but I was immensely strong. I could bench press 225lbs and squat 400lbs.

I did wonder what become of Room 101 and Tina. I'm not sure I will ever find out.

However, following on from Tina I do still now have a package of blue and red pills. I'm not sure what the effect might be outside of the camp, but maybe one
day I will find out.


Jeremy Lightning

I enjoyed that greatly, I really liked how Tina had grown, at least at first, not a huge fan of height growth and giantesses, so her final growth went a bit over the line for me, but up to that point, I was completely loving the story. Was more than okay that the main girl came home stronger, I like the idea of a girl that small, 5'1 and 112 being much stronger than she looks. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

GreatJustice

I'm a bit more general in my tastes, but I thought it was a great story and would happily read more of it if you had an idea of where you wanted to go with it.

Baalphegor

Thanks for the feedback. I have some ideas and will post again when i have a chance

Baalphegor

Tina's perspective;
Today I am off to a summer fitness school camp. My parents have been extremely supportive of me and my gymnastics. I started gymnastics when I was three
doing rolls. Now at the age of 18 I have numerous medals and trophies from my competitions. My favorite event is the floor, being so small and light I am able
to do some impressive leaps and somersaults. The only problem was I had no curves at all. Next to my friends I was like a stick, straight up and down. I sometimes
dreamed that I was very tall, like 6 foot tall towering over my friends and with voluptuous curves. But I always woke up the same, about 4'10" and 85lbs.

Anyway back to the summer fitness school camp, my parents had heard about the camp and thought it would help me with a competitive edge. Some friends of
my parents had a daughter who had been to the camp as an average gymnast. Now she was a star circus performer travelling the world with a famous circus. I had
seen her act, it was truly amazing. I don't think I would have been able to do the moves she could do. My parents thought the camp might have a similar benefit to me.

I headed downstairs, my mum was waiting, "Now Tina make sure you find someone to talk to on the bus. That will be the quickest way to make friends" she said, knowing
that I was very shy and probably not going to talk to anyone unless I had to. "Yes, Mum." I said. I really hope the girls would be nice. Sometimes school can be really mean.

I heard the bus from down the street and gave my mum a hug. "See you in a couple of weeks!" and went out the door to catch the bus.

The bus pulled up to me and I got on. The bus was like any other school bus, full of girls chattering. I spotted a couple of empty seats and went to those. I wasn't quite
ready to talk to anyone just yet and sat down. We drove off.

We stopped a few more times to pick up more girls. At the last stop when the door opened and a girl got on someone behind me yelled "Hurry up! I want to get fit!"
Someone else then yelled out "Easy there Two Ton! You should be running to camp!" I could see a large girl turn bright red and I felt embarrassed for her. I turned to
the front of the bus and the girl who had got on sat next to me and said, "Natalie" so I introduced myself as Tina.

On the journey I talked a bit to Natalie. She was a gymnast like me and was going to the camp to lose her belly. I couldn't really see what she was worried about but
I agreed that she was doing the right thing. I told her that I was hoping to become a bit curvier. No need for Natalie to know about my gymnastics career. I found it
embarrassing everytime my parents were telling other people about me. They were really proud of me but I did feel like I was being pushed quite hard.

After a short while we pulled up to a three story apartment building. It didn't really look like much. A lady was standing outside and as the door opened on the bus she
hopped on with a beaming smile and said, "Welcome to your fitness camp! My name is Sally, but everyone calls me Sal. If you follow me inside I will allocate your rooms
so we can get started."

We all got off the bus, ready to find our rooms and whom our roommates might be. We entered the double sliding doors to a reception area. Sally told us that our names
would be called out and we were to go and get a key. There were to be four of us to a room.

The first four girls were called out and they went off. I noticed the asian girl Su-Lin was about my height. That was comforting. At least I probably won't be called a midget
or Tiny Tina I thought. My name was called first in the next set as was Natalie, the girl who sat next to me on the bus. Our other two roommates were Belinda and Tessa,
the large girl from the bus. "Race you to the room!" shouted Belinda and she took off up the stairs. By the time the rest of us reached the room she was settled on a top
bunk with her shoes off. "Tess, take the bunk below me!" said Belinda. I looked at Natalie and went to take the top bunk.

"Do we get changed?" I asked. Belinda said, "It wouldn't be a fitness camp if we didn't work out right?" and scooted down her bunk. She opened her bag and got changed
into a bright pink leotard and matching pink leggings. "I'm going to look awesome!" she announced. I got changed into some black leggings and a bright green t-shirt.

Downstairs we found most people were all ready there, changed and ready to go. There was a lot of noise as chatter flowed. At 9am on the dot, Sally appeared in a hot
pink crop top and hot pink leggings. She looked like I wanted to, very firm but with some curves in the right places. She announced the briefing would start.

She listed off the rules of the camp which seemed pretty standard; Follow instructions, don't make fun of each other but one of the rules was we had to stay inside the
building. That was a bit weird but okay, I wasn't much for running around town anyway. We were going to start with an assessment. We were to be called to the
assessment rooms by room number. Our room number, 102, was called first with room 101. We headed to a doorway under the stairs which lead to a staircase going
down.

I chatted to Natalie on the way down, wondering what the training facilities would be like.

At the bottom of the stairs, there was a very large workout area with an array of dumbells and free weights. A stretching area and a number of rooms completed the
area that I could see.

Sally explained that we would each go to an assessment centre individually and could ask questions if we wanted. I was assigned to room E and went off. Natalie wished
me luck as she headed off.

Inside was a very large woman, she was definitely a bodybuilder. Her strappy dress stretched over her huge shoulders and obvious pectorals twitched under the light
blue fabric. She stood up as I entered, she was not much taller than me, maybe 5' "Hi, I'm Sandy" she announced and put a large veiny hand out to shake. "Tina" I
said suddenly feeling very feminine and pixie like. "So, what brings you here Tina?" asked Sandy. "Well I'm a gymnast" I said, "but I don't like how tiny I am." I felt a
bit embarrassed to say that. "That's okay Tina, no need to be shy. In fact, I used to be a similar size to you. I was 5' tall and weighed about 95lbs, now I am 165lbs!"
"Wow, that's impressive" I blurted, "Do you think I could do the same thing?" my heart was racing. Did I really just ask that? What about my parents and my career?
I could hardly do gymnastics if I was that heavy. "If you would like that Tina, anything is possible! Of course you may need to think about a change from gymnastics"
Sandy said with a smile on her face. "I win powerlifting competitions now" Sandy went on, "the prize money is okay but the sponsorships are where the money is.
I'd definitely not say I regret my decision to switch." "Okay, let's do it!" I heard myself saying.

The rest of the assessment I don't really remember, I was too excited. Sandy weighed me, measured how tall I was and got my body measurements. I recall Sandy asking
if I thought she was too big, just right or a bit smaller than I wanted to be. She handed me a printout and told me to go to the Dispenser room, the yellow door downstairs.
I thanked her for her time and headed out, curious to see what the Dispenser room was.

I arrived and saw a small hatch and a slot. The printout went into the slot and after a short while, the small hatch opened and a little package was there. I picked it up
and headed off to my room. More girls were coming downstairs as I went up.

Once I arrived in the room I found the other girls had returned before me. We compared our packages and instructions, they were exactly the same. A little disappointed
I followed Belinda's lead and took a blue pill. We were to have one a day, and workout for at least six hours a day. Then after 10 days we were to take two red tablets per
day for four days. We also needed to drink plenty of water.

I headed downstairs with the other girls and went to the benchpress with Natalie. She asked me if I was okay, I said I was just a bit worried and would be okay. I wasn't
sure that my decision was the right one just yet and was hoping I wasn't about to ruin my life.

We lifted the bar a few times, I wasn't very strong and could only manage the bar. Natalie was really strong though, she did two reps with 70lbs. I really wished I could do
that and felt a bit better with my decision.

I was really thirsty over the course of the day. We had lunch at 1 pm and I was so hungry I had six servings of food. I had never done that before, my belly felt really full
and hard. Hopefully that would convert into muscle over the coming fortnight I hoped. I don't want to become a huge fat blob.

We worked out more until about 5 pm. None of us had any energy left. We had dinner, showers and then turned in to bed. I fell asleep dreaming of my muscles growing
and winning powerlifting competitions.

I woke in the morning after 8 o'clock and instantly had a cold sweat. I pulled down the covers of the bed, my heart racing. Oh my goodness, my belly was pressing against
my nighty. I could feel my breasts feeling much heavier on my chest. I started to cry, pulling the bed covers back up. Oh no! I was becoming a big blob like I feared!

"What's the matter?" I could her Natalie behind me. "I've got fat!" I blubbered. She tried to comfort me telling me I wasn't fat and that I was the tiniest person she
knew. "What about this then!" I blurted and pulled down the bed covers.

I could see the shock on her face. She didn't really know what to say or do. She said something along the lines of me looking great. I retorted with me being a fat
monster and that I ate too much. Seeing that she wasn't getting anywhere, Natalie suggested I should get to me work out and she left the room.

I opened my bag and got out my big baggy tracksuit. I call it my fatsuit. I wear it if I don't want to feel so tiny, the big billowing shape meant my true size was hidden.
I headed downstairs to find an Indian girl and Natalie doing benchpress. "Hi" I said sheepishly, "Sorry about this morning". Natalie said it was alright and asked if I
wanted to work in with them. "Okay, but I can only lift the bar remember" Looking at the 60lbs which would be too much for me. Natalie insisted I try 60lbs and that
they were ensure I didn't get crushed. Something about pushing through barriers.

I got onto the bench and could feel my new belly jiggling about as it sought equilibrium. I really hoped no one could see that under my baggy clothes.

I lifted the bar, I could see my arms wobbling around as I struggled to steady the weight. The bar went down and I pushed hard, the bar shot back up. I had done it!
I shoved the bar on the rack and leapt up in the air. "Wahoo!! Amazing, let's do it again!" What a rush! I lay down on the bench again and proceeded to lift the bar
not once, but twice! Deepa and Natalie were itching to try heavier weights. Deepa managed to do 80lbs. When it was Natalies turn she tried to do 100lbs. Turns out
we weren't super women, Deepa had to give her a hand to lift the bar up.

The rest of the day passed, I found I was much stronger than I thought I was. Finally at 5 pm I had dinner, a shower and fell blissfully asleep.

I woke up after what seemed like a decent amount of time, but checking the clock, I could see it was 1:30 am. I felt really energised, like I needed to work out. I
slunk out of the bunk and started to get changed. Natalie woke up and quizzed me about what I was doing but she fell back asleep. Leaving me to heaed out to
the workout.

Downstairs I found the Indian girl Deepa about to head to the work out area. "Hi Deepa" I said, "Oh, couldn't sleep?" she asked. "Nope, needed to get back to it"
I said with a smile. Shall we squat together?

We arrived at the squat racks. Deepa set the weight up to be 100lbs, "Shall we do sets of 20?" She asked. "Sure!" I said, I didn't want Deepa to show me up.
I knew she was stronger than me but I didn't want her to show me up. Deepa cranked out a set of 20. "Done!" My turn. I slid under the bar and took the weight.
Down, and up, wow! I surprised myself, I could feel my new belly slide between my legs as I went down, but I could feel my legs swell with power to shoot back up.
This was easy! I cranked out 20 easy reps as well. "More!" We continued to increase the weights by 20lbs at a time until we reached 200lbs.

Natalie arrived downstairs and spotted us. She was flabbergasted at our strength and asked us how we did it. I think we both said hard work and then kept on
repping out sets. Natalie went off to an assessment room.

We reached 240lbs on the bar when Sally came over and asked me to head to assessment room A for a catch up and Deepa to head to assessment room G.
We thanked each other and I headed off to the assessment room.

In the room Sandy was there again, "Hi Tina!" she beamed, "How are the gains?" and motioned me to take off my tracksuit so I could be weighed properly.
I felt very self conscious, I pulled off my top feeling my heavy belly wobbling over my waist band. I bent over to take off my pants, my belly felt like it was
preventing me from bending properly. "Um, I feel massive" I mumbled. "It's water weight" said Sandy, "Don't worry."
I stepped on the scales, 109lbs. What the blazes? I had gained 24lbs in two days! "What?!? Impossible" I blurted. "No, it isn't. I gained 30lbs in the first two
days," said Sandy. "It's part of the process, don't worry."

I got dressed again and headed back to the squat rack. I saw Deepa coming out from her room. We proceeded to squat again, going up to 250lbs. I asked Deepa
about her assessment but she was too focussed on the weights. I could see that she was starting to spill over her baggy tracksuit as well. We must be
having the same symptoms I thought and gritted myself for more weights.

The following day, I decided I wanted to talk to Sandy a bit more about the process we were going through. If I was behind where Sandy was at two days then
there was no way I would catch up at my current weight. I wanted to be stronger than Deepa which meant I needed to gain more strength more quickly.

I went to find Sally, who told me that Sandy wasn't in the assessment rooms today, but I could talk to Marion. I went off to assessment room C to find her.

Marion was even more spectacular than Sandy. I spoke to her about the process and the pills and found out about how the system was designed. "However"
Marion said sternly, "This is a very strict programme, yours was designed specifically for you and the limits of your body." I sighed inside and left the room.
I started to think about how I might be able to get access to more pills.

Over the first week I had a very embarrassing incident, I was bending down to start a deadlift and suddenly I heard a snap! and a quick shooting pain on my belly
and I felt my tracksuit pants break. I stood up, which caused my pants to fall down completely, revealing my giant white legs wobbling for all to see and my belly
jiggling as a pendulum beneath my t-shirt. Luckily my panties were in one piece although they were straining against my burgeoning body. I pulled my pants up
bright red, and rushed out of the room. Sally saw me and came up to my room. "Tina, you might want to wear this" she said, proffering me what looked to be
a red leotard. I looked at the tag inside, XXL, seriously? I thought. Better than being naked though.

I put one leg then the other through the legs and pulled the leotard up, holding my belly in against the smooth fabric. Up and over my newly big breasts and
put my arms through the holes. Perfect! It was a little on the large side for me, but at least I wasn't showing myself to the world.

I headed back to continue my workouts.

By the time five days had passed, I was a massive 200lbs. Natalie thought I looked like a buddha, I wasn't worried though. I was super strong. I could bench
300lbs and squat 450lbs. Unfortunately I was only keeping pace with Deepa. She still outweighed me by 20lbs.

I spent some time each night in front of the mirror in the bathroom. Flexing, and posing. I loved seeing how big my biceps had gotten. My legs were a mass
of muscle, they bulged out with each of my movements and sprang out in giant relief when I flexed. Natalie caught me in my ritual one night, I quickly
retreated back to the room.

The next morning I got up for my pre-breakfast work out and unfortunately woke Natalie again. She asked me what I was doing. I said I wanted to beat
Deepa and headed out.

I hoped onto the benchpress and put 200lbs on for a warm up. I worked up in 50lbs lots until I reached 400lbs and started my reps. Up and down, I could
feel my chest burning, my pecs were visibly straining under my leotard. I could feel my arms swelling tighter. It felt amazing, so I kept going. After I finished I
needed to rest. A set of 30 at 400lbs! Very impressive. I was so excited.

Then I noticed figures arriving in the room. Before me were the girls from room 101. Amanda and Lorielle were an impressive 200lbs each. The little asian girl
Su-Lin although only 4'11" was 240lbs, but it was Deepa that took my breath away. How on earth did she do that?

Deepa stood surveying the room. Her leotard was straining at the seems. Although she weighed in at 220lbs yesterday, her leotard seemed fine. Today she was
definitely bulging out. The fabric was so stretched it was basically see through. I could see the arm holes were both busted, she had a makeshift strap to hold
it together. "What on earth happened to you?" I asked?
Deepa replied with a smile, "I grew"

Deepa lay on a bench press, the other girls adding weight until 600lbs was on the bar. Amazingly she did 100 reps, incredible! I couldn't take this, I picked
myself up and headed off to have breakfast.

On the seventh day, we were called together. Sally told us that in order to keep our workouts a challenge the room would be modified with extra gravity.
We were issued belts to wear to enable the effects some sort of magnetic field would do the work. We would start with 05.g today, so one and a half times
real gravity.

I went to the bench press with Natalie, keen to try out the new weights. She managed to do 130lbs for 13 reps, much more than what she could do
yesterday, I recalled her doing 130lbs the previous day but struggling. I put 150lbs on and asked her to try again and she managed 2 reps. Amazing!

I could see Deepa working on her squats, she was really monstrous now. She was squatting 600lbs plus the weight of her roommates and still needed
more weight. I needed to find out what was happening.

At breakfast I saw Deepa head out to her room, I decided to follow her. As quietly as I could move my bulk around, I snuck up to the door of room 101.
Deepa was at her bag and had two blue pills in her hand and took them. So that was it, she was taking more than the number of pills she should!

I woke up really early, just after midnight and thought I would wake up Natalie. "I'm going downstairs , coming?" I asked. Natalie mumbled something
which I assumed was an agreement and headed downstairs. Shortly after Natalie apeared, she looked a sight bulging out of her leotard. My new leotard
was holding my 257lb bulk together nicely.

I put my belt on the ground and Natalie asked me what we were doing. I asked her to follow me.

I opened the door to assessment room A and opened the door. "Guess what!" I said, "I know how Deepa grew so much!"
I explained how Marion had told me about the pills and the modifications depending on our goals. I had thought Deepa had more potent pills but I had
seen her having two. I picked up the iPad from the desk and typed onto the screen. I used my existing measurements to ensure a much larger start
point, figuring the increases could be much more dramatic. A printout arrived and I grabbed it. "Let's go!"

We went to the Dispenser room and I put in the printout. Presently the hatch opened and a familiar small package appeared. The instructions were the
same as we had so all looked good. I asked Natalie if she wanted to try them with me but she declined. Something about following instructions, but I
was too far through to worry about that now. I headed back to bed to make Natalie think I had reconsidered.

When I got back, I could see everyone else was asleep, so I headed to the bathroom and locked myself in a cubical. My heart was racing, could I do this?
I looked at the package and thought, 10 days of blue pills but we were already 5 days through so I should take two of these new ones to catch up but
four would be better. I downed the pills.

I immediately felt thirsty and went to the tap to drink. I must have drunk a couple of gallons of water, I could feel my belly bloating out into my leotard.
My thirst slated, I could feel the familiar need to work out. But this time, I could feel my whole body quivering. I hope this wasn't a mistake, suddenly a
wave of weakness passed over me. I stumbled, and went to me knees. What was happening? My arms felt like they had been pumping weights for days, the
burning session was excrutiating. I looked to my right arm, it was pulsing visibly. My god, I could see it growing. As if being pumped up by an unseen
bicycle pump. Each pulse causing my arm to expand, contract slightly and then balloon outwards. Then my chest started the same sensation. My bent over
posture being moved out as my chest expanded in the same pulses as my arms. Then absolute agony. My legs, arrgh, I stiffled a cry. I didn't want to
wake anyone up. My quads pulsed and visibly expanded outwards. My calves as well. I stood up, revelling in the mass bunching and bulging on my frame.
Another agonizing pain. My leotard! I could feel what had been a slightly loosely fitting leotard was now stretching outwards. My muscles threatening
the fabric with expansion greater than it could stretch.

The pain subsided and I could feel myself shrink down a little. No! I needed to be huge, I moved as quickly as I dared to the workout area. I wondered
how much I now weighed. I couldn't weight for Deepa's reaction. I headed to the bench press and set up 600lbs. Nervously I lifted the weight off the
rack. Not too bad! I started my reps. I could do this forever! Up and down, my pecs straining. I lost count at around 110 and kept going.

Eventually I stopped. I needed more. I remembered Deepa using two 600lbs bars according to Natalie. So I decided to try the same thing. I lay on the
ground and used the two giant bars as if they were dumbbells. What a rush!

I kept on with my workout. Focussed intently on increasing my size before Deepa arrived.

Presently I could sense a presence. Deepa had arrived.

"Ready for a challenge?" She barked at me grinning menacingly. "Always!" I yelled back.

I could see Deepa head over to the gravity setting. I put the weights down with a clang.

I heard the machine hum harder. "What setting is that?" I asked?

"Try it Tiny Tina!" yelled Deepa back. Deepa moved her ponderous bulk to the bench press and lay down. Her roommates struggled across the room to
join her and loaded up the bar to the maximum 600lbs. We both started our reps with the weights. Ugh, it was hard! But I had to keep pumping.

I wondered what the gravity was set at, but didn't care. I went into a trance.

Eventually I heard someone yell out, "Stop!" It was Sally. She wanted us to calm down and let the others sleep. I apologised and slunk off to bed.
I guessed Sally had reset the gravity as I felt much light walking out of the work out room.

Arriving back at my room, I marvelled at Deepa's capacity to grow and wondered if I would ever be able to out do her. I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the morning and went to put on my leotard. There was no way it was going to fit. My calves completely filled the leg hole! I improvized
by grabbing four towels and wrapped them around my waist. I saw Natalie's eyes open. "I need me a new leotard!" I grumbled. "How did you grow so much?"
Asked Natalie. I leaned in a whispered, "I had to catch up to Deepa so I am having four of my new pills a day" Natalie was shocked and told me
to let someone know. But I resisted. I didn't want to be kicked out.

Natalie got up as well and headed off to breakfast. I decided today would be the day that Deepa would meet her match. I took the package with the
remaining six pills and headed to the bathroom.

In the bathroom were a few other girls. They looked a bit disgusted with my immense size, but I wasn't bothered. They hadn't seen anything yet!
I locked myself in a cubicle.

Once I heard the other girls leave, I peeked out of the door. Seeing no one around I took the two water cooler bottles and locked myself back in
the cubicle. I knew I was going to be thirsty. I downed four of the pills and waited. I felt the same familiar thirst and drank down one of the
gallon bottles of water. Wow! Then I downed the remaining two pills. As I went to drink the remaining bottle of water I felt really light headed.
I could feel my whole body pulsing in time to my heart beat. Each pulse I could feel my muscles expanding. I was vaguely aware of my shoulders
touching the sides of the cubicle.

The wave passed and I stood up. The doorway looked small. In fact, I seemed to be taller than before! My head was almost touching the frame!
I squeezed through the tiny doorway and looked for more towels. This was going to be awesome I thought. I can't wait to see Deepa now!

I headed down to the workout area.

I didn't see anyone on the way to the entrance to the workout area. This is it. I took a deep breath and entered.

I was feeling a bit claustrophobic on the way down. I had to turn slightly sideways to fit through the passage and inch down step by step.

I could hear grunting as the others worked out. I saw almost immediately Deepa. She was a mass of muscle pumping herself up but I knew I was much bigger.

"Okay chumps, let's see if this machine can do 20g!" I yelled and stepped through the doorway.

I could hear gasping and weights calling to the ground. "20g" I repeated and spotted Natalie. Everyone stopped and stared at me. Natalie cranked up the gravity.

I could feel the effect of the increasing gravity and my muscles trembling but expanding with the effort. I plodded across to the weight area. Each step I could feel
my legs flex and bulge a bit more. I could really get used to this growth!

I made a beeline to Deepa. She has been using the whole weight racks as dumbbells. I imagined myself doing the same.


I commanded Deepa, Lorielle, Amanda and Su-Lin to hold on to the weight
Racks and bent down. I tried to lift and could feel how immense the weight was. I roared out and my muscles expanded even more. The gigantic weight
went up. I was doing it. I pumped out a few more reps in ecstasy.

Suddenly I felt ravenously hungry. I dropped the weights with the other girls hanging on for their lives. I headed upstairs to find food.

I arrived at the dinner hall and crammed as much food and water in as I could. My body felt amazingly strong. I could feel the food fueling my muscles
for more growth in the future. I ate and ate, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my upper back. I tried to turn around but my head felt really heavy. My
eyes closed and I drifted off.

I came to, I was lying on my back, I could hear people talking, my eyes adjusted to the light. I could see a stark white ceiling above me, my gaze
drifted down and I gasped. Where I remember immense muscles I could see feminine breasts, I had cleavage. But my muscles had disappeared!
I tried to sit up but I could feel straps holding me down. I cried out. A figure appeared on my right side, Sandy. She looked very concerned and told me
to be quiet and to try and rest. "You have had a rough time" she said knowingly. My head was hammering but I drifted off to sleep.

I woke again, to find the same ceiling above me. I felt better, so I tried to sit up. Success! No straps, I sat on the edge of a bed and looked around
the room. There was almost nothing else in it. Sparsely furnished, a single seat, a desk and a door leading off. There was an iPad on the desk so
I assumed I was in one of the assessment rooms.

I stood up and noticed I had been dressed in a new deep blue leotard. I also noticed that I was still tall, very tall. I wonder who had dressed me I
wondered? Unsure of whether or not to try going out I thought of standing on the scales. 195lbs the reading said. Well at least I was not Tiny Tina
anymore. I went to measure my height as Sandy entered the room. "Ah, I see you are up!" she said. "Don't worry, you are going to be okay." I stood by
the height measurement and Sandy read out 6'5", "You are an amazon now Tina" she said, looking up at me.

I guess I could take that, I was concerned that my strength had disappeared along with my muscles and asked Sandy. She smiled and suggested I
try out my new body in the workout area. The camp had finished it seemed, the other girls had gone home except for Deepa. Sandy told me that
they had there work cut out to try to save us both. I was lucky, my extreme growth was mostly able to be reversed, except for my height. I would
not be a gymnast again for sure. Sandy said she wasn't sure if Deepa was going to want to see anyone.

I went out into the workout room and tested out the bench press. I started with 100lbs which was way too easy. I put another 100lbs on, Sandy
called out, "Perhaps you might want to start with 500lbs?" and she went into one of the other assessment rooms. I got up off the bench and put
500lbs on as Sandy suggested and prepared myself. That was much harder but I thought I could still do more. I ended up maxing out at 720lbs,
not too bad more than ten times what I could do when I arrived. Eager to try out my strength, I headed over to the squat rack. I worked up to
an amazing 1,100lbs. Awesome! I was sure to be able to win powerlifting competitions now, I thought. I just have to work out how to explain
the changes to my parents.

Sandy came out of the assessment room and called me over. "Deepa would like to see you." she said, "Please prepare yourself though as she is
much different to how she was last time you saw her."
Wondering what I might find, I opened the door to the assessment room.

I had definitely not been prepared for the sight I found. Deepa was standing in the room, dressed in a bright purple leotard. At 5'7" I towered
over her, I could see a bit of definition in her shoulders. Her face was the same, square jaw, jet black hair, flashing dark eyes, but her body.
There was loose skin everywhere. It was as if someone had inflated her skin grotesquely and then let all of the air out. Great folds of skin hung
from her arms and legs. Her once pert breasts seemed to be hanging to her belly under her leotard. "Hi Deepa" I ventured.
"Hi Tina" she said, "I definitely stuffed up. I really wish I had stuck with the program. Instead I have ruined myself, I'll need surgery." Her eyes
misted. "I'm glad you are okay, you look great. Please look after yourself." I thanked her and left the room.

The only thing left to do was to think of something to tell my parents and show off how amazing I am now!


Baalphegor

 Deepas perspective;
> "Bye!" I waved to my mother whom I could see standing at the front lounge window. The red dot on her forehead seemed to be reminding me to
> be good. As an Indian my parents want me to be demure and slim. That made me want to rebel, I was a track runner but my parents had forbid
> me from training with weights. I knew they would make me stronger and a better runner but I couldn't go against their wishes. In fact they had
> specifically told my coach not to let me use weights.
>
> He had been so good to talk my parents into letting me go on a fitness camp. It would be beneficial to me, he told my parents and gave me a wink.
> It is pilates, yoga and flexibility work no weights at all. So my parents agreed to let me go.
>
> I had asked my coach about weights a few times. I had seen a female bodybuilder in a magazine and asked him how she built such impressive
> muscles. Lots of hard training with weights and lots of eating, he had replied. I can tell you more but your parents don't want me to do that for you.
> There might be another way he had said. So I was then signed up and on my way to the camp.

The bus door opened and i stepped up. I could see the seats were about half full. I took a seat next to a girl with shirt blonde curly hair and introduced

myself.

Over the short journey I found out that Svetlana was the daughter of an ex trapeze artist. Her father had been a promoter however when her mom

became pregnant that had to leave the circus troop. Her father had retrained and was now an accountant. Svetlana was not as athletic as her mom

has been  so she was being sent on the camp to try to trim down and time up.

I told Svetlana about my traditional Indian parents and about the store they ran. I mentioned that I had been forbid from using weights and that I was

keep to try them out on the camp.

There was a bit of commotion when the last girl got on. But the rest of the trip was uneventful.

> After a short while the bus pulled up outside a three story high building. It just looked like a small apartment building, and fairly ramshackle at that.
A woman was standing outside waiting for us. She smiled broadly as shd got on the bus and said, "Welcome to your fitness camp!" She introduced

herself as Sally, but to call her Sal.
>
> We piled off the bus and headed inside the building to a reception area. "When I call out your name come and get your key. There are four to a room,

all of the rooms are upstairs. 100s on the first floor and 200s on the second floor.", Sal called out.
>
"Lorielle, Amanda, Deepa and Su-Lin! Room 101" I got up and moved to get my key with three other girls. Su-Lin was a short Asian girl, Amanda and

Lorielle were the quintessential American girls with broad smiles, deep tans and long blonde hair. We headed upstairs to find our room.

The room wasn't much. Two bunk beds, a clock and a few drawers to store things in. I took a bottom bunk with Su-Lin on the bunk above me. Lorielle

and Amanda took the other.

We got changed to head down to wait for a briefing. I put on my dark red shirts and an orange leotard over the top.
>
> Having got changed we headed downstairs to find most of the girls were already back and changed the same as we were. Excited chatter flowed until

at 9 am on the dot, Sally appeared from a door behind the reception desk. She looked incredible, dressed in a hot pink crop top and hot pink leggings.

Her arms were well toned, no bat wings there, and her bare midriff showed six pack abs without any fat at all. Her legs were well defined and her calves
bulged slightly with each step as she walked towards us. "Righty ho, let's get through the briefing shall we?"
>
> "First thing is, while you are here, you are to obey the instructions of the trainers at all times. Secondly, you must not make fun of each other, you are
> all here to be fitter. To do that you need to support each other. The third thing is you are to stay in the building at all times until the completion of your
> time here. Finally we are starting with assessments so you can help us understand your goal while you are here and so you have a benchmark of where
> you started. Any questions?" There was absolute silence in the room. "Great, when your room number is called please head in to the assessment centre
> through the door under the stairs.
>
> "Rooms 101 and 102 please follow me." I headed off with the other girls from my room and room 101.
>
> When the door to the Assessment Centre was opened, a staircase going down was revealed. As we headed down the stairs I wondered what the
> training facilities were like. We chatted in hushed tones for the short walk down.
>
> Once we reached the bottom, we could see a very large area with a large variety of dumbells and free weights. There was a mat area for stretching
> and a number of rooms, ten of them off to the side and another door labelled 'Dispenser, Please knock'.
>
> "Okay girls, there is someone in each of the rooms to assess you, please feel free to ask them any questions, as they are all girls who have been
> to the camp before. Lorielle; room A. Amanda; room B. Deepa; room C. Su-Lin; room D, Tina; room E. Tessa; room F, Natalie; room G and Belinda;
> room H, thank you."
>
> We headed off to our individual rooms.
>
> Inside, I meet a girl called Kelly. She was about my height and wore a figure hugging yellow dress. It showed off her slightly curved figure and revealed

sinewy tanned arms. "You must be Deepa" she said, "I'm Kelly." I shook her hand who looked to be about the same age as me, she stood up as I entered.

Kelly asked me to stand on the scales. 122lbs she read out and typed into an ipad she was holding. She measured my height, "5'7", same as me!" She

said with a smile. "So, how can we help?" While I spoke she took the rest of my measurements, arms, legs, waist,  chest and shoulders.

I told her about wanting to be strong and being able to lift weights. She listened and took more notes along with the measurements.

Finally we were finished and Kelly printed out a small slip. Handing me the slip she cautioned me, "Make sure you follow the instructions exactly. Take this

to the dispenser room and motioned me outside.
>
I arrived at the Dispenser room and found another girl waiting inside. "Hi. How was your assessment?" I asked.
> "It was okay I guess" she said, "I think I have gained a bit of weight but nothing this camp won't fix!"
> "I'm really excited and can't wait to go home and show everyone the new me!" I bubbled.

I could see a hatch and a slot on the wall. The hatch opened and a small package was inside it which the other girl took. I went to the slot and feed in my

printout.
>
Eventually the hatch opened and I took my package, feeling it in my hands. Sally called out, "Once you are finished please go to your rooms and follow

the directions you have."

I headed upstairs to my room.

I arrived in my room to find the other girls there already. They were comparing experiences and packages. Turned out we had all had almost the same

experiences and our packages looked exactly the same with the same instructions. Su-Lin thought they were vitamins, Amanda and Lorielle thought

they were super drugs and I figured they were placebo tablets. I read my instructions aloud, "take only one blue tablet per day for ten days. Then take

two red tablets per day for four days'. Ensure you work out at least six hours per day and drink plenty of water after taking tablets" "Six hours seems like

a very long time", mused Amanda. "I don't think I could even work out for three hours let alone six"

Looking at each other we all took our first blue pill and then headed downstairs.

We were the first girls to arrive in the workout area, so I headed off with Su-Lin to the bench press. She had said she would show me what to do.

I lay on the bench nervously as Su-Lin instructed me to put my hands on the bar about shoulder width apart. I grasped the bar and she told me to push.

I did and Su-Lin helped me to steady the bar. I lowered the bar to my nipples as instructed and then pushed up. I could feel my chest burning from

exertion, I hadn't felt like that before. At the top, Su-Lin said, "Again!" and so I tried again and again. After the 12th time Su-Lin helped me put the bar back

on the rack. Wow! I had done my first weight exercise. "How do you feel?" Su-Lin asked. "Tired!" I replied, "How heavy was that?"

Su-Lin smiled, 45lbs. Once you are more in control we can increase the weight. For know you should just get used to the movements. Su-Lin then

added more weights to the sides of the bar and did 20 reps. "How much was that?" I asked. "80lbs" she said. Wow, almost double what I just did and

she did more reps. "I can do 100lbs" Su-Lin continued with a smile.

Impressed at her strength we did a few more sets.

"Let's do legs!" Su-Lin said after about an hour. My chest was on fire, I had noticed it felt a bit spongy and inflated, definitely it had turned red, flush

from the blood that had rushed in it.

We headed over to do squats.

Su-Lin explained the movement to me and I tried with the bar again, This felt awkward but the weight was pretty light. After a set Su-Lin added weights.

"Okay, I'll do a warm up and then you can try this weight." She stepped under the bar and banged out 20 perfect reps. When she finished I asked what the

weight was. "75lbs, but I can do 150lbs. I think you should be able to do close to your bodyweight."

I tested out 75lbs, it was much heavier than the bar by itself, about double I thought. I did a set of 13 my legs felt like jelly and I racked the bar. "Don't

rush" said Su-Lin, "plenty of time to get used to the movement before you add more weight."

We did another hour of squats and it was lunch time.

We headed upstairs to a dining hall of sorts. A buffet of salads, vegetables and proteins along with milk, juices and water was laid out. I felt hungry

so I loaded up my plate with chicken, fish and a heap of salad. Thirsty as well I grabbed a pint glass of water and downed it.

I filled my glass up again and went to sit down with the others.

I had heard that lifting weights would make me hungry but I was not prepared for exactly how voracious my appetite could be. I munched my way through

six plates of food and I lost count of the number of glasses of water. My roommates were similar. Consuming about four or five plates each. My hunger

satisfied I looked at Su-Lin. "Ready?" I asked, my energy had been restored. "Ready!" she said and we headed back to the workout area.

Over the day I was surprised to discover I could bench press 60lbs and squat 130lbs. "Don't get too cocky" warned Su-Lin, "You are finding your start

point. Your strength isn't actually increasing exponentially!" A bit disappointed, but very happy all the same as we retired at about 5 pm. Headed up

and ate a huge dinner. Had a shower and then went to bed.

I woke in the morning and realised it was very early. It was still dark, yet I felt like I needed to work out. I quietly got out of my bunk and got out my

dark red leggings. As I pulled them up I realised they felt tighter than usual, in fact, I could see a belly bulge now hanging over the waist band! Must

be my mind playing tricks. I slipped into my bright orange leotard which fit snugly and headed down to work out.

I found the squat rack and set it to 90lbs, then started working out. Sets of 20 with a short rest, added 5lbs and then did another set. I reached 140lbs

and was just finishing my set when Natalie arrived. "Hi Deepa" she called out. I grunted as I racked the weight. "Hi Nat" I gasped between breaths.

She asked me how long I had been there and I said I thought since 4. I couldn't sleep. I told Nat about how I used to only be able to squat 130lbs. We

work out together until about 8 am and headed up for breakfast.

Once again I was amazingly hungry and consumed about seven plates of food. Oh my, I could feel my belly definitely pushing my waist band

out now. I sighed and considered going to get changed. I decided against it and headed back to work out.

I went to the bench press and started with the bar. As soon as I lay down Natalie arrived and asked if she could work out with me. I agreed and

we started off. We got to 60lbs when a tiny girl arrived. Natalie introduced her as Tina, one of her roomates.

I could see even though Tina was tiny, less than 5' tall, she was chubby. I could see fat wobbling around under her tracksuit. Natalie suggested

that Tina try lifting 60lbs, even though she had never done so before.

She lay down nervously and I kept an eye out to make sure she was okay. Tina lowered the bar and I saw her body ripple as the bar rested briefly

on her chest. She pressed up and a look of surprise on her face as she did it. Tina racked the bar and leapt up. "Wahoo!! That was amazing!

Let's do it again!." She lay down and then did another two reps.

Not wanting to be outdown I added a bit more weight making it 80lbs and tried. I managed five reps, I beamed. Natalie added still more making

100lbs and tried. Luckily I was still there, I had to grab the bar and help her. It was still far too much for Natalie.

The rest of the day passed, I was definitely feeling much stronger. However I could definitely see I was getting bulky. I guess that was the price

one paid for strength.

Again 5 pm we returned to our rooms worn out.

The next morning I woke again very early. I got up and put on my tracksuit. Much better, my belly didn't have to fight for room in an expandable

waist. I headed downstairs and found Tina on the way down too. We agreed to work out together. She seemed to be a good challenge for me.

We went to the squat rack and started squatting.

We started with 100lbs and worked our way up. We reached 200lbs when I noticed Natalie had come over. She asked us how we were doing such

big weight, and we both replied "Hard work!" and swapped over. Continuing to do 20 rep sets.

Sally came over and asked Natalie to go to the assessment room C for a catch up.

TIna and I continued to squat up to 250lbs before Sally came over and asked us both to go for an assessment.

I went into the room to find Kelly, "Making gains!" she commented with a smile. I smiled too, "you should see how strong I am now!" I said. I took off my pants

and top. I could feel my belly hanging over my panties. My breasts felt fuller and my nipples were pointing more towards the ground than they

used to. I stepped on the scales. "156lbs" Kelly read out. "Wow! I gained 34lbs in two days?" I asked incredulously. "Yes, that's pretty good"

Kelly remarked. No wonder I couldn't fit my leggings. "Over the whole time you will gain about 170lbs I reckon" she said. "That's crazy!" I said,

"My father weighs about 165lbs and you say I will gain more weight than that?" That sounded crazy!

"It is water weight mostly, it's how the process works. You gain a great deal of weight which means you work harder to move yourself around and

gain lots more strength. Then the final four days are an extreme weight loss. You lose strength but all of your water weight and end up much

fitter than before" Kelly explained.

Still dubious, but relishing the idea of being double my previous size I headed back out to continue working out.

Over the following week I gained a massive amount of weight, by the fifth day I headed into the assessment room and met Kelly again. She had

a surprised look on her face. "You seem to be doing better than I thought!" she remarked. I stepped on the scales, "220lbs!" she read out, yikes.

Kelly looked at my body, it bulged over my panties, my bra couldn't fit anymore so I had left it off. She went behind the desk and pulled out

a few brightly coloured leotards. She selected a bright yellow one and threw it to me. "Try that one on for size" she said. I stepped into it, my

legs vibrated with my steps and I pulled up the leotard. It was a little lose but it would do. "You have obviously been working out more than the

six hours a day and eating and drinking lots as you should. Keep it up and you might crack 300lbs!" She said.

I thanked her and ventured back out to complete my workouts. I was now able to bench press 300lbs and could squat 450lbs for about 12 reps.

I finished the evening and headed upstairs a little bit earlier than usual. If I could gain this much strength and size with one pill what would two

do? I wondered. I entered the room and looked around. I knew Amanda and Lorielle kept their pills in the top drawer so I pulled it open. I could see

there were still five pills left in each package. Unsure, I closed the drawer leaving the packages where they were. Perhaps I would just try two

of my pills. I headed out for dinner and ate as much as I possibly could before turning in.

In the morning I woke and pushed out two of my blue pills. I swallowed one in the dark, my heart started racing and I slipped on my slightly too

large yellow leotard and headed to the bathroom.

It was empty when I arrived, I admired the size of my muscles in the room and flexed a bit. Suddenly Su-Lin entered, "Hey Deepa" she said,

"Wow, you startled me." I said. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Um" then I saw Su-Lin had two blue pills in her hand. "Are you doing what

I think you are?" I asked. Su-Lin smiled and popped the two pills in her mouth and swallowed. "Maybe!" she said. I swallowed my remaining blue

pill.

After about a minute Su-Lin suddenly fell too her knees. She had made impressive gains and weighed in at 176lbs at the assessment yesterday,

a far cry from the 90lbs she started at. I could see her body writhing and expanding. She grabbed for water and started drinking. Suddenly I was

hit with a weakness and I fell to my knees as well. The pain was intense, I was thirsty and grabbed the other water container and drank it all.

I could feel my leotard stretching and finally breaking at the shoulders, relief as the pressure relented. Eventually the pain subsided and I was helped

up by Su-Lin. I noticed her leotard had exploded. We headed back to our room to tidy ourselves up.

Lorielle and Amanda were up when we arrived. "What happened to you two?" they both asked. Su-Lin and I looked at each other, "We grew!"

we said and fashioned some extra material to hold our leotards up.

We all headed down to the work out area.

I headed straight to the bench press. Eagerly I asked the girls to add weights, as much as possible. At 600lbs they stopped and I steeled myself

to lift. The pump was amazing, it was hardly a challenge, Su-Lin would tell me later I did 100 reps. I told the other girls to hold on to the bar

and I tried benching the whole weight, 30 reps I managed.

Eventually I tired of the bench press and moved to squats. I had to use two bars weighing 600lbs and put them on each shoulder. I still managed

to squat 100 reps. My legs although they had a layer of fat, easily showed massive amounts of muscle moving underneath. I asked the girls

to hope on my back to give me a challenge but it was still reasonably easy.

At some point I got bored and headed up to consume breakfast.

I became obsessed with working out, eating and drinking. I went back to one blue pill a day, worried that something bad might happen if I didn't.

> On the seventh day Sally told us about changing the gravity in the room. It worked by magnets so we had to wear a metal belt but the weights

would be affected as they were metal. We would start with an extra 0.5g and add another 0.5g per day until the end of the week.

Curiously I found I could still squat the 600lbs bars on each shoulder plus my roommates on my back for 20 reps. I was truly an amazon!

I felt someone next to me, Sally. "We can turn up the gravity for you outside of the regular hours Deepa. But you have to have a safety person

to turn off the gravity if you try to do too much." She said. I agreed but was upset that I wasn't being challenged.

I finished working out around 5pm again. I had needed to do lots of reps as the weights weren't enough. I figured I would get up in the night and

continue my work out then.

I got up in the morning and headed down to the workout area. My roommates came with me eager to see what my massive muscles were capable

of. They set the gravity to 5g and I started to work out on the bench press. 600lbs (which was really 3000lbs) was the challenge and my muscle

literally rose to it. Bulging up and out, I couldn't see my legs past my monstrous chest. Up and down I pumped what a rush! I sat up. To see the tiny

girl Tina, except she was no longer tiny. Although she was still 4'10" I couldn't guess what her weight was now. She looked a bit like a ball of muscles.

She looked at me briefly and then proceeded to perform flyes with 600lb dumbbells on the ground.

The two of us furiously pumped our muscles until we were interrupted by Sally. She told us both off for making so much noise at night and sent us

all back to bed.

In the morning I woke up the other girls, concerned at the size Tina was I told them about how Su-Lin and I had taken two pills the day before and

had experienced a massive growth spurt. Amanda and Lorielle looked shocked. But they then smiled and swallowed two of their pills while Su-Lin

and I took the last two in our package.

As last time we all felt weak at the knees, at least Su-Lin and I were prepared for the feeling and were kneeling already. I felt more faint than

last time. I went to my hands and knees. I could hear the other girls groaning. Eventually the pain and agony stopped. I opened my eyes.

I could see incredibly thick forearms and biceps extending past my face, my pectorals hang pendulously from my chest. I stood up and could

see in the room, three other huge girls. Amanda and Lorielle were marvelling at their new massiveness. Su-Lin and I looked at each other, it was

time to work out.

The four of us squeezed ourselves as best as we could into leotards and headed downstairs.

Only Natalie was in the room when we arrived, so I asked her if we could crank up the gravity. She gave no argument and took off her belt.

I asked her to crank the gravity up to 10g.

We started to work out, each of us feeling our muscles growing even more with each rep. Amanda was working on deadlifts with a 600lbs weight,

Lorielle was squatting 600lbs and Su-Lin was benching 600lbs.

I spotted the weight racks. I quickly added up in my head, about 1,100lbs I figured. I walked over and picked one up in each hand.Yes! That might do.

I gripped the weights and attempted to lift them.I could do it! I kept lifting the weights up and down pumping my muscles larger and larger. I was

essentially dumbbell pressing 11,000lbs in each hand! I zoned out.

Suddenly I became away of someone yelling, "20g" commanded a voice.

Dumbfounded I put the weights down, the other girls ceased their exercises and turned around. It was Tina. She was mammoth, she looked much

taller, filling the whole doorframe. Each step caused her muscles to writhe and expand. The weight of the extra gravity was huge, I now weighed

20 times what I should but Tina was moving across the room like a monster hulk.

Tina reached the weight stands I had been using and told my roommates and I to hold on. She then reached down and lifted the stacks into the

air above her head. Her body bulged outwards, the towels she had wrapped around herself popped off and she continued to lift again and again.

I was starting to feel motion sick from the constant movement but dared not let go when Tina seemed to get bored. She put the weights down,

mumbled "Hungry" and headed out for food.

Natalie restored the gravity to 2g and my roommates and I looked at each other.

Sally arrived downstairs and pointed at me, "You!" she said, "Assessment room G Now!" she said, "Amanda, room F and Lorielle room H"

We went off to our respective rooms as quick as we dared.

I entered the assessment room and found Kelly staring at me with a disapproving look. Unsure of what to do I lumbered to the scales.

Kelly gasped and croaked, "523lbs" before motioning me to lie down. I did as I was told. Wow 523lbs! No wonder I was so strong I thought. I felt a sharp pain in my leg. Kelly was standing over me, "I hope we can save you" she said and I fell into darkness.

I woke later, no idea how long I was out. I glanced down and was shocked to find my muscles had disappeared. I sat up finding I was wearing my blue leotard, someone has changed me.

I stood up to find a mirror. My gosh I was hideous. I turned away from the mirror quickly. I had seen piles of wrinkly skin hanging off me. Like a deflated balloon. I knew I needed surgery and hoped the excess skin could be removed. I resolved to pay better attention to instructions in the future.

Baalphegor

Wishing Times Five
by Baalphegor
_______________________

Tom had broken off his relationship with his wife a few months ago. Maria was very upset but she knew the relationship has been strained. Being a fiery Spanish senorita she took the breakup quite hard. A number of plates got smashed against walls. Now separated we were in a much better place and settling down to our new lives.

I had taken a trip to Iran and purchased amongst other items a candle lamp. One day I was polishing it at home and I heard a voice in my head. It told me I had three wished although the caution was what ever I wished for, my ex wife would get the same but five times more.

Thinking I was going crazy I had three things flash through my head. I wanted $10 million dollars, my own private jet and an extra 30lbs of muscle. 'Done' the voice said.

Of course nothing happened, no puff of smoke. Nothing at all.

That night Tom woke in the middle of the night, sweating. His muscles felt like they were cramping, he tried to stretch out his arms, feeling the bunching feeling. He noticed his arms seemed to be thicker and more muscular than before. More pain, he writhed around in the bed. Finally, the pain subsided. He got out of bed and turned on the light. In the mirror he could see the body of an Adonis where his previously lightly muscled physique had been, was a muscular being. He flexed in the mirror. Wow, I wonder.

Tom logged into his internet bank account and saw he had $10 million in his account. The wishes seemed to be coming true! He went back to bed so he could sleep and get up in the morning to make sure it was real.

A little earlier, Maria was still mad at her ex-husband Tom, she had gone to the gym to work out some frustration. Maria had just finished a pump class with her friend Elizangel. "I don't know why I am still angry with Tom, Eli" complained Maria, "It's not like it was my fault."
Elizangel tried to calm her down. "He is no good Maria. You are far better off without him. Have a shower."
Maria stepped out of her gym gear and wrapped a towel around herself. Her 5' 4" frame was lithe and compact. At 107lbs she was like a ballerina and loved dancing and running.
In the shower Maria started to wash herself, 'Stupid oaf Tom' she thought. She bent down to wash her legs. Wow, Maria could see her right calf muscle cramping up. It seemed to bulge outward and bit and then reside. She tried to stretch her calf out in the shower, putting her heel on the ground and looking up. Suddenly her whole body felt like it was bunching up. She let out a scream, "What's happening?" asked Elizangel. The pain subsided, and Maria called out, "I'm okay" panting a bit. She looked down, did her legs seem more muscular? More pain much more aggressive this time. Maria could feel her muscles straining her skin. What was happening? The pain was too much, she passed out.

Maria came to, Elizangel was knocking on the door, "Are you okay Maria? Say something!" she was saying. "I'm okay" I said and opened my eyes. I was lying on the floor of the shower. I looked down and was greeted with a shock. My chest was rippling with muscle! I looked to my arms, they bulged out like melons. I sat up and could see ten pack abs bulging out of my midriff. Looking down further I could see my legs rippling like they were carved in granite. I stood up carefully. My muscles vibrating with the movement, standing out in massive relief.
"Um, I'll be out soon" Maria said, putting her towel around her tiny waist. She opened the door, "Oh My God!" shouted out Elizangel. She stared at Maria. Her friend used to be slim, unlike Elizangel who had a large booty and thighs she prided herself on. However her friend Maria now dwarfed her own physique. "What happened?" asked Elizangel, "I don't know!" said Maria. She headed to her locker, took her bag out and headed to a cubicle. "I need to make sure I don't flash anyone" she said and shut herself in.

Inside the cubicle Maria put her bag on the lid of the toilet. She rummaged in and pulled out her bright blue lycra crop top and white cycle shorts. If anything was going to fit it was her stretchy workout clothes. She took out her thin panties and stepped on massive leg into the left hole and started to pull up. The leg fitted past her calf but wouldn't fit past the bottom part of her monstrous thigh. Oh well, she thought and stepped out. Just has to be pants then.

Maria stepped into her cycle shorts and managed to fit both feet in and started to pull them up. They got to her massive thighs and were starting to stretch. Maria kept pulling, she heard a pulling sound and a snap as the elastic in the waist band broke. She managed to pull them on! Unfortunately Maria could also feel cool air from the left hand side of the leg where her flesh was poking out but the pants were on. Next her top. This was quite tricky, Maria didn't feel quite as nimble as she did before. Her shoulders and arms kept getting in the way, but eventually she got the top on her front and lifted it over her head. As she attempted to pull the crop top down she felt the familiar stretching feeling as the cloth attempted to cover her new bulky frame. Snap, the elastic went and then she felt the fabric ripping. It wasn't going to work at all. Maria put on her socks, they were ankle socks luckily, as they would have no chance of fitting over her massive calves. Maria took her towel and wrapped it around her chest in a make shift boob tube, hopefully it would stay as that was the best she could do. Maria headed out.

Elizangel was changed into a skintight red dress with red pumps. Her favorite outfit. She stared at Maria. "I don't know" said Maria, "Let's go home." She headed out of the changing rooms to the car as quickly as she could.

Once they got back to their apartment and were safely inside, Maria went to her room and shut the door. What happened? She went to her computer to look online for some clothes to order. Maria found some stretchy tops and leggings and went to her account to check she had enough money. There must be some mistake, her account balance said $50 million. Last time she looked she had $500. Weird. Maria completed her transaction and wondered what to do.

The doorbell rang, "I'm not here!" Maria shouted out. She heard the door open. "Hi Tom" said Elizangel. "Hi Eli. I need to talk to Maria" she heard Tom say. Next thing the door to Maria's room opened. She turned around and saw Tom. Although he was more buff than she remembered. He looked surprised to see her. Oh no, her monstrously muscled body! Maria moved to cover her nipples.

Tom saw Maria looking surprised although she was immensely muscular. Much bigger than he was. She must be over 200lbs thought Tom. I wish I was that big.

Maria saw Tom suddenly double over. His body started to throb and she could see his muscles expanding before her eyes. Soon he was about the same size as she was. Maria looked at Tom's handsome face and unconsciously reached out to touch his chest which had burst through his t-shirt. Suddenly Maria felt faint and fell over.

Tom stood up after feeling his muscles growing huge. Yes! He thought and flexed his arm. Wait a minute, everything I get Maria will get five times? He looked as Maria fell to the floor. He could see her muscle inflating as if being pumped up by some unseen air pump. Her legs burst through her cycle shorts revealing her mound. She was becoming a she-hulk and then some. Larger and larger she grew. Tom mentally calculated, if he was gaining about 150lbs then Maria would become 750lbs heavier? Yikes. Tom thought about his penis growing to 8 inches, enough to fit inside Maria's gargantuan frame. Still Maria grew.

After about three minutes Maria's eyes opened. Her chest felt very heavy. She moved her eyes down and saw an enormous muscular chest. Her pecs stood out a number of inches from her body. They jiggled like little jelly desserts, yet looked very dense and solid.

Maria stood up, she was gargantuan, her clothes were in tatters on the floor, Tom looked at her with his mouth wide open. Weighing about 900lbs now Maria was far too massive to fit any sort of clothing now. She looked down at Tom's crotch, his erection looked bigger than usual. About twice its usual size she thought. Maria could feel her clit growing hard.

Tom looked at Maria as she stood before him. Marvelling at her mammoth size. He could see her clit throbbing inside her pussy lips. Hang on, before he knew it her clit was throbbing outside of her lips. It was growing. Arrgh, did I do that? Tom thought.

Maria's clit was sticking out like a mini penis, proudly reaching six inches, it continued to expand. What had Tom done? If his penis had grown 5 inches then Maria was going to be...


phil123

Great story and room for more.

Please continue as the lamp has some more free wishes.

arcomniflash

Very good concept, but it seems to switch from first person to third person a little strangely in places, so it's a little confusing.  That's the only negative point, really though.

- Arc
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zarina

Good stuff!  Wishes-gone-wrong is one of my favorite topics.  This is a story you could definitely tease out and/or continue with another chapter.  Maybe a little explanation about why his wife gets in on the deal (magical alimony?  lol)

I really like the concept of someone else getting more from a wish like this.  A temptation is to get caught up with numbers, but I think you did a good job here.  I nice twist is to throw in something like "Tom remembered he used to have a much bigger sexual appetite and staying power back when he was in college...'I wish my sex drive was back at it's maximum like I was back then' "   

snowman7

Fun concept.  This reminds of the joke with the same premise.  His first wishes are for money and fame and his ex-wife gets twice as much.  His last wish to the genie is "Now scare me half to death."

Binkerton

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wonder4

I love short stories like this, they're always fun to read!

On line that struck me as odd was this:
Quote"I don't know why I am still angry with Tom, Eli" complained Maria, "It's not like it was my fault."

It not being her fault would make it his fault, which would be a reason to be mad at him. Minor detail I know, but a great story regardless.

Baalphegor

Morbid Obesity
by Baalphegor
_____________________________

"I just don't know what could be done" I blubbered. The camera zoomed up on my face and then the screen faded out.

That was last year. I was one of the fattest people in the world. Big Betty used to be my nickname at school. I reached 200lbs at age 14, 300lbs at 17, 400lbs at 19 and stopped weighing myself after that. I knew it was dangerous but I really loved food and thought nothing of sampling literally the whole menu of restaurants.

I eventually became trapped in my own body. Too heavy to move, rolling over was an extreme effort and took my breath away. At the interview on tv I told the world my story. I was weighed at 672lbs. Hence why I cried, I couldn't think of anyway to reverse what was happening.

A year later I was sitting in my bed or lying I couldn't really tell anymore. The phone rang, I paused the t.v. and and activated the headpiece on my ear. "Hello?" "Betty?" A male voice asked, "Yes?" I responded. "We saw your tv interview and would like to ask if you would allow us to help you?"
"How?" I asked, "I'm too big for surgery, I need to exercise but I'm too big to move" I said. "Let us worry about that, will you accept? We will pick you up."
I agreed and asked when they might arrive. I needed to make sure someone was around to let them in.

A few days later when one of the nurses was around a knock at the door. The nurse answered the oversized door and a very large bed and nine men entered. One came over and introduced himself as Eddie, the guy I spoke to on the phone. The men rolled me with a great deal of effort onto the large bed and I was rolled into the back of a truck.

We arrived after about an hour of driving, the door was opened and I could see a warehouse. Inside a number of weights and machine things. I was wheeled out on the bed, Eddie explained what would happen. I was to be fed steroids in order to help gain enough strength to move. That would enable me to lose weight, enough to then have the surgery I required. In addition, I was to be put into a special suit, this would be ironically a fat suit. If I lost weight then the suit would be bulked up with water so I was always the same weight. Sounded like an interesting method but I was up for anything that might work. I agreed and was fitted into a suit.

During the weigh in my weight was recorded as 713lbs. The fat suit was pretty tight on me, the big water bladders pressed lightly on my fat rolls. The suit had a black weightlifter suit painted on the outside so it didn't appear I was naked.

The next few mornings were not much different to usual. I would wake up and take a couple of pills. During the day three men would come and help me move my arms and legs around. 30 minutes at a time, twenty times a day. It was incredibly tiring but started to get easier.

By the end of the week I was able to move my arms and legs completely by myself. Eddie was pleased with my progress. The suit had extra water added to it each day as I lost a little weight.

By the end of the second week i was ready to try standing. Six men helped and I was able to roll onto the edge of the bed sitting up. Something I hadn't attempted for a number of years. Success I stood up! Only for a few seconds and with help to steady myself but it was amazing!

A week later I was able to walk by myself and a muscle guy turned up to teach me how to use weights. I loved looking at his chiseled abs and pecs. The weights were really hard but it meant I got to look at Jean more.

One month later Jean said, "Wow you are really strong!" I had no idea what the weights were but I remembered Jean saying he recommended being able to bench 80% of your bodyweight and squat 150%. Obviously that was something a regular sized person could do. That was when Jean surprised me. "How much did you think you can lift?" "I don't know, 100lbs bench press?"
Jean lay down on the bench, and tried to push up the weight, it didn't move. "Stop monkeying around Jean, I know you can lift that." I said. It made me feel good but I knew he was just pretending. He yelled out to four men, "Hoi! Come here!" The men came over. He asked the four of them to try and pick up the bar with weights between them. There was a lot of grunting but the weren't able to move it. This was going beyond a joke.
"Ok funny man, let's do squats." I said. I put on the weights I had been doing most recently. I asked Jean to do a set. He actually refused saying it was too dangerous. I jumped under the bar and banged out 20 reps. Not too bad, it was still difficult moving in the fat suit but I was used to it.
Eddie came over, "Betty, I think it is time for you to reveal the new you." He said and indicated for me to follow.

He took me into a room and explained that first the water would be drained and then the suit would be removed.

I lay down, the suit jiggling as my body always did. The valves were opened and the water began to be drained. After quite some time Eddie was satisfied and got me to roll on my front so he could take off the suit. After a time Eddie asked me to sit up. I sat up on the edge of the bed and looked down. I could see a lot of loose skin hanging down. "We will remove that with surgery." I heard Eddie say. I went to stand up, I felt so light! I kinda floated over to the scales, 338lbs he read. Wow I had lost about 400lbs easily now I could have surgery.

I went straight in for surgery preparation.

I came to feeling like I had been run over by a truck. Eddie came in to check on me. Rest for the day and we will get you up tomorrow he said. The day passed by with me slipping in and out of sleep.

I woke the next morning feeling like a new person. I jumped out of bed marvelling in my lightness. When I looked down I was stunned. I spotted a mirror and looked into it. The reflection was me, but with no jowles hanging. My face looked smooth and angular. My auburn hair was tied back in a ponytail. I had eight pack abs, they bulged out like golf balls. My chest was more massive than Jean's. My legs were huge, the thighs touching almost down to my knees. I had giant biceps, what was going on?
Jean came in, "I see you are up, let me show you how amazing you are now."
He threw me an oversized t-shirt and some large shorts. I stretched them over my huge shoulders and legs and headed out. "First, benchpress" he said, he added on a few weights, "This is 300lbs" he said. Jean then did two reps struggling to push the weight up. Then he got up, "Now you try" he said. I lay down and wondered what would happen. I lifted the bar off the rack without too much effort and did a couple of test presses with no trouble. 25 reps with ease. Next Jean added on the weights he usually did and I asked, "How much weight is that?" "700lbs"
I tried and managed the same 20 reps I could do usually. My pecs got a good pump but I was sure I could do more. "Nevermind" Jean said, "Squats"
He added on the weights, it looked more than the bench press by quite a lot. "1,500lbs" he said grimly. I stepped under and pumped out a set of 25.

I stepped out my legs swollen with blood pumping and spotted the mirror. I could see myself standing next to Jean. He looked like a muscular but thin guy next to my pumped bulk. I bet I could have out muscled Arnold Schwarzenegger in his heyday.

Today i am a not very svelte 378lbs of muscle. I am no longer bed bound, I win bodybuilding and strength contests. My life has definitely changed for the better.

* * * * * * *

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting story, really like the idea of a obeese person gaining some mad muscle. Hope you do a part two.

Baalphegor

Too Much Muscle
by Baalphegor
_______________________

Artem grunted as he forced himself up from the bottom of his squat. "One more rep!" Dmitry yelled from behind him. Grimancing Artem forced his wobbly legs to descend and halt at the bottom. A mighty growl and he pushed up, willing his legs to work. He felt Dmitry assisting him slightly and he could feel himself rising, painfully slowly. Eventually he reached the top, fell forward slightly to rack the bar and fell to the ground. His chest was heaving from the effort and pools of perspiration soaked his singlet and brow.

"One more set eh?" joked Dmitry. Having already completed twenty sets, they were both exhausted. Artem laughed weakly and continued to lie on the ground and closed his eyes.

After five or six minutes Artem felt a presence and heard Dmitry say, "Hi Marina!", "Hi yourself!" Marina replied, "have you killed my husband?" looking to see if Artem was okay.

Artem opened his eyes, "Not yet" he said and slowly rolled himself so he could use the squat rack to help pull himself up to standing.

Marina admired her husbands body. As an elite bodybuilder in the Ultimate Ukrainian Bodybuilding Federation he was a sight to behold. Standing a massive 6'7" and about 350lbs he was a giant among men. Marina always felt like a giddy school girl when seeing him and move to put a lithe arm around his waist. She enjoyed feeling the bumps of his abs and sheer size of his bulk next to herself.

Marina herself worked out as well, her body lithe and toned, she was a full foot shorter than her husband and at least 230lbs lighter. She kissed her husband, "See you at the car in forty five minutes?"

"Ok" Artem replied as Marina sped off to the ladies. Artem and Dmitry silently nodded at each other and headed off to a separate room marked private.

The Ultimate Ukrainian Bodybuilding Federation was a breakaway group that had formed as a number of bodybuilders did not see any problems with using any enhancement techniques to build muscle. The contests were not only untested, participants were encouraged to find new ways of building the ultimate physique.

Dmitry was a cell biologist who had specialised in the field of degenerative muscle diseases. Through his research he was working on a technology that could not only reverse muscle degeneration but actually improve and develop muscle which would have huge implications for a number of autoimmune and degenerative diseases as well as helping the aged to maintain their mobility.

For now though, he needed human test subjects and Artem had been his volunteer for the past five years.

Artem was always very athletic, as a track and field athlete at college he had excelled at anything physical. He had reached his 6'7" height at the age of 19 and built himself up to 250lbs of solid muscle before he met Dmitry.

Through the use of Dmitry's cell enhancer, Artem had added another 100lbs of muscle to his already impressive frame. The technique called for Artem to connect to a machine which seemed similar to a TEMS machine, an electric stimulator but with the addition of a liquid which Dmitry applied all over Artem's body which needed to absorb into his muscles.

After the session Artem would need a week for his body to fully recover from the procedure. Each time he had gained another 10 lbs of muscle.

After rubbing in the liquid, Dimitry motioned Artem to lie on the table. He then spent the next ten minutes setting up the electrodes in sleeves over Artem's body. Dmitry simply said, "Three...two...one" and turned on the power and Artem blacked out as soon as the electrodes started to hum. Dmitry watched as Artem's muscles writhed in agony and after five minutes turned off the power and waited for Artem to wake up.

After about ten minutes, Artem came too feeling groggy and exhausted. Dmitry fed him a bottle of electrolyte drink and helped him sit up. "It's getting worse" mumbled Artem, "The pain is so great now." Dmitry nodded, thoughts rushing through his head, perhaps he had reached the maximum potential of his growth?

Dmitry helped Artem stand up, took him out to the showers and left him to wash himself.

Marina was sitting in the drivers seat of their car when Artem arrived, shuffling across the carpark. He clambered into the passenger seat of their bright red SUV, about the only sort of vehicle he could fit in. "Hi!" he said, Marina reached over to him and placed a hand on his leg "Rough day today?" she asked. Artem nodded, and Marina drove off.

For the next week, Marina knew she was going to be basically nursing her husband, helping him to relax and make his meals for him. Luckily she could leave him by himself, it wasn't like he was a baby or invalid. He just needed some recovery time.

It did mean that for a week each month, he was at home and Marina could spend a lot of time with her friends.

This week Marina was going to spend some time with the wives of two other bodybuilders, Nastya and Viktoria.

The first morning they met up at the gym Marina and Artem go to for a Zumba class.The ladies all loved Zumba, it was energetic and kind of like dancing. The music was much different to what they would normally listen to on the radio too.

After the class the ladies headed out to the main gym where Marina spotted Dmitry. She waved at him and he headed over to her. "Dmitry, these are my friends Nastya and Viktoria." Marina waved a hand towards each of her friends as she announced their names. "Pleased to meet you" said Dmitry. He was struck by how similar their builds were, all lithe slightly broad shoulders, a tiny waist and slim legs. Their bright leotards and leggings accentuating the firmness of their bodies and minimal curves. Dmitry shook each of the ladies hands and asked if they would like to see the machine their husbands were using.

With the agreement of the group, Dmitry took them through the private room door and showed them the table the patient would lie on. He explained about the liquid that was rubbed over the body of the patient and about the electrodes which went to a large machine which looked like a vending machine in one corner of the room.

The ladies asked a number of questions that Dmitry answered;
"Does it hurt?" "Yes it is quite painful for the patient, and gets worse the larger they are"
"Are you a qualified doctor?" "No, but I am a qualified medical researcher which enables me to perform this work."
"How do you fund your project?" "I have funding from the UUBF for this work"
"When will you finish your research?" "I'm not sure, I enjoy this work and would be sad for it to finish."
After quite a barrage of questions, Dmitry felt he had answered them all when Viktoria asked, "Would it work on me?"
Dmitry pondered the question for a bit. He looked again at Viktoria, her slighly sweaty blue leotard highlighted her pert breasts, her slim arms and legs nothing like Dmitry's patients.
"Um...Err...Uh..." Dmitry stammered, "There is no reason it wouldn't work on a female, but I haven't done any tests." he said. "When the research is complete the technique would be used with a small dose to either increase muscle mass slightly or a slightly higher does to reverse muscle wasting." he finished.
"Do you want a female test subject?" Viktoria asked.

Dmitry thought about the offer, "That would be great, but I am not sure about the dosages, I'll need some time to think about it please."

With that Dmitry shoed the ladies out of the room so he could think.

Dmitry loved lists, so he set about creating a pros and cons list.
Pros; Female subject tested, extra data for the research, willing subject, opportunity to test now
Cons; no data on females at all (all animal tests were on male animals), potential for unknown side effects, may need additional funding for additional resources

After thinking for a while, he checked his supplies and reviewed his research to see if anything stood out to him.

Meanwhile...
Marina, Viktoria and Nastya were ejected from the room by Dmitry and Marina and Nastya looked at Viktoria. "Did you mean what you said about being a test subject Vik?" Nastya asked, before Marina had a chance to.
"Yes" said Viktoria, "Do you remember how when at school we thought about having a big strong man to look after us? We never thought about how we might be able to look after ourselves." Nastya and Marina looked at each other and then back to Viktoria. "Imagine if we didn't need to worry about being with our husbands when out and about. We could do so much more. Marina and Nastya started to nod.

Although their town was not overly large, there were definitely areas of town that it was not safe to be in as a group of ladies and especially not by oneself. There were always reports of women being mugged or raped, it wasn't nice to think about and did mean they avoided the areas unless accompanied with their husbands.

After a quick thought the three ladies agreed that it would be a good thing for them all to volunteer with Dmitry. They headed to the showers and spent the day out trying on clothes and walking around the town, enjoying each others company.

The next morning Marina woke to find Artem was already up. She headed out of the bedroom into the kitchenette to find Artem just hanging up the phone. "What's this about Vik and Dmitry?" he asked. Marina knew Dmitry would talk to Artem, but she didn't think it would be so quick. "We, uh she thought it would be a good idea to have a female test subject so she didn't feel so threatened." Marina replied, "We trust Dmitry just as you do" she added.
Artem looked thoughtful, "I don't think I have a problem with that but I am not sure Vik knows what she might be in for" he said, "it could have side effects that might include death, we just don't know."
Marina looked at her husband and took his hand, "I'm sure she will be okay, Dmitry will make sure nothing bad happens." She paused, "If it went well for Vik, what would your thoughts be about me being a test subject as well?"
Artem looked a bit taken aback, but quickly recomposed himself, "Let's wait and see with Vik first."
Marina nodded, it would be good to know about safety, although she was a bit worried about her friend.

The next morning the ladies had agreed to meet at the gym again. Dmitry met them at the entrance. "I have been thinking and I agree for you to be a test subject Viktoria, but I need you to sign some forms first please" He looked a bit less composed than usual. The group of four headed off to the private room again.

Inside he got Viktoria to read through a large looking document and sign at the bottom to basically say it was her choice to go through the procedure and that Dmitry would do his best to look after her but if anything happened, no insurance would payout or liability would be on Dmitry. Viktoria had spoken to her husband, Vlad, the previous night and he had agreed to her with the procedure.

While Dmitry was organising things around the room Marina spoke to Nastya. It turned out that she had also been told by her husband that they would wait to see the results on Viktoria before any decision would be made.

"Next, we must measure you in order to collate the results." Dmitry produced a tape measure and a scales. He muttered to himself as he scribbled on a pad with a pen. "Five foot, five; 109lbs, 33 inch chest.." eventually he finished.

"Right" said Dmitry more of his usual self, "the first important step is the workout. We need to make sure you are absolutely exhausted." He motioned for them to head out, get changed and then meet him on the free weights floor.

The ladies headed out to the free weights which had a few men throwing around large weights. The majority of them had barrel chests, big beards and grunted a lot. They looked briefly at the women and then continued to lift their weights.

Dmitry took the ladies through the toughest workout they had ever experienced. It seemed like rep after rep was pushed out and then a few more for good measure. They lifted weights like they had never done before. Every muscle and fibre was quivering by the end of the two hour session. Perspiring heavily, their tops were soaked with sweat they gingerly hobbled downstairs to the private room for the treatment for Vik.

Inside the room, Dmitry closed the door and the group helped Viktoria lie on the table. Viktoria was glad to be lying down where she could finally relax her exhausted muscles without fear of collapsing.
Dmitry turned red as he asked Viktoria about her clothes, "Um, we need to take off your clothes to apply the liquid" he said meekly. Marina and Nastya looked at each other and then said together, perhaps if you leave the room we can do that?"
Dmitry agreed, "Then you need to rub this liquid all over Viktoria's body. Let me know when you have done that. It should be just enough to wet the skin and no more, it will soak in quickly." and headed out of the room.
Together Marina and Nastya removed Viktoria's workout clothes and drapped a towel over her body and proceeded to rub the liquid onto Viktoria's skin. It was a clear liquid, with a slightly gelatinous consistency. Sort of like a thin anti bacterial gel. It tingled a bit on Viktoria's skin as they applied the liquid while wearing gloved.
They let Dmitry back inside and he inquired about the liquid and set up.

"Um" Dmitry cleared his throat, "Now I need to set up the electrodes. "Sorry only I will be able to do this" he apologised and then used the towel to protect Viktoria's decency as much as he could and set up the electrode sleeves.

After about ten minutes he was finished and had the towel draped over Viktoria again.

Dmitry went back to look at his notes. Based on the gains of his male subjects being in the vicinity of 8 - 11 lbs per session he figured seeing as muscles were the same fibres in males and females there would be no difference in terms of reaction. His notes and medical training supported this. The fact women had much lower testosterone should make no difference as he was using the liquid to allow the electrodes to induce contractions in the muscles essentially making them work exceedingly hard to generate growth. At approximately 2lbs eventual growth per minute of electrode stimulation that is the basis for the formula.

"One last question Viktoria" Dmitry said, "I believe this will result in a growth of approximately 10lbs of muscle. Is this what you want or should I run the stimulation for a lesser time, say for about 5 lbs?"
Viktoria tried to imagine what an extra 10lbs of muscle would look like on her. "I think I would be more comfortable with about 5lbs." She said after mulling it over "I would like to be stronger but not look like my husband!"

"Done!" said Dmitry and set a dial on the machine. "Ready?" He asked but before Viktoria could say anything he pulled the switch up activating the electrodes.

The electrodes hummed as they had done many times before. Dmitry could see Viktoria lying on the table but she was not grimancing in pain at all. He could see her body contracting and writhing a bit "Are you okay?" Dmitry asked, "It tingles a bit" replied Viktoria. Although she was aware of contractions over her whole body she didn't feel any pain at all. Just a sensation of no control over her body.

After two and half minutes Dmitry switched off the machine."How do you feel?" He asked. In reply Viktoria swung around on the table and deftly moved the towel around herself and stood up. "I feel great!" she said, "Excuse me while I dress" Viktoria made a shooing motion and Dmitry hurried out of the room while Viktoria dressed.
Marina and Nastya asked Viktoria a barrage of questions as she dressed
"What did it feel like?" "Do you feel sore or tired?" "Do you feel stronger?" "What should we do next?"
After getting dressed the ladies let Dmitry back in to the room and he checked on Viktoria. "Well that went really well" he remarked after completing his checks. Everything is normal, you seem less tired than when you finished your workout and you experienced no pain. That's very interesting and encouraging. I want you to take a week to recover from the session and we will examine you next week to see the results. Please let me know if you feel faint, excessively tired, experience bruising, heart palpitations or get cold sweats."

Viktoria agreed to let Dmitry know if anything untoward happened and the ladies headed out to the showers.

After showering the ladies Viktoria was the only one who wasn't feeling really worn out from the workout. In fact, she felt even more invigorated than before she went into the gym. The ladies spent the day hanging out in a small area of town so they weren't walking too much. Both Marina and Nastya were jealous of how much energy Viktoria had and wanted the same for themselves.

The next day Marina woke and felt incredibly sore. From head to toe her muscles ached and complained everytime she went to move. She rang Nastya and found her friend was in the same condition. They agreed they would spend the day at home with their husbands. Marina would let Viktoria know they wouldn't be catching up.

"Hello!" answered a bubbly Viktoria when Marina rang. "I was about to ask you what we should do today." Viktoria continued.
"Nastya and I are too sore to move today sorry Vik" Marina said. "Oh" replied Viktoria, "That's okay I have a few things I want to do today anyway. Meet you later then?" "Maybe" said Marina and hung up.

True to their words Marina and Nastya spent the day recovering and seeking comfort from their husbands. The ladies knew about delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) but hadn't experienced it quite like this!

Viktoria had a wonderful day wandering around the town, drinking coffee, lunching and even bought some new bright yellow shoes.

The rest of the week passed, Artem was back to his heavy gym sessions and it was time for Viktoria to return to Dmitry.

Dmitry met the ladies at the entrance again and took them through to his room. There Dmitry took Viktoria's measurements again. "Weight 102lbs, height 5'5" Chest 33 inches.." he muttered to himself again. Eventually finishing Dmitry looked at Viktoria, well I think you should be pleased he said. I think you have gained about 3 lbs of muscle. That's a pretty amazing result!" he beamed. Dmitry was pleased that he had come up with a great result and not caused Viktoria to grow into the she-hulk. He liked the look of a fit woman but not one with huge biceps.

Marina and Nastya looked at each other, they were both keen to try out the treatment as well but knew they needed to get their husbands to agree first.

"Next step is to see what you can now lift Viktoria." said Dmitry.

In the gym Dmitry tested Viktoria's strength and found she was able to lift about 10% more than previously. "That's amazing!" congratulated Marina and Nastya on the changes. "We're both jealous"

The ladies headed off to get changed and then spend the day together.

That evening both Marina and Nastya were talking to their husbands about Viktoria and how much stronger she had become and how there had been no side effects.Both of them had their husbands approval to try out the treatment.

Viktoria was telling her husband about the improvements and how he should watch out as she would be as strong as him soon. He laughed at the thought, he could benchpress 600lbs for two reps and Viktoria had just managed to benchpress 100lbs today. "Yes, that's right Vik" he said smiling.

The next morning the ladies met at the gym again. As they emerged from the changing room they saw Dmitry as he headed upstairs. The ladies looked at each other and they headed upstairs to find him to ask about the treatment.

They found Dmitry helping a svelte girl with her squat technique. After Dmitry finished the current set, Marina said, "We have a proposal for you Dmitry. You have two more willing helpers!" Dmitry seemed happy with the idea and he agreed to help them.

On the way back to the room Dmitry told them about how excited he was about the results Viktoria had from the treatment and was sure the others would have similar results.

In the privacy his room Dmitry took the measurements of all three ladies. Viktoria was so happy with her results she wanted to see what another treatment would result in.

After the measurements they headed up to the free weights for their workout. Once again the ladies were pushed to their limits and beyond. They could barely stand and needed to lean on the banister to walk downstairs. Their muscles quivering uncontrollably from the effort they had expended.

Eventually they entered the room and closed the door. Just as Dmitry opened his mouth to speak there was a knock at the door. "Just a minute" Dmitry yelled, "You know what to do with the liquid just get someone organised and I will be right back." he said to the ladies and went to the door.

The ladies waited until Dmitry had closed the door and then looked at each other. They played a quick game of paper/scissors/rock to work out who would go first. Viktoria won and she wasted no time undressing and lying on the table for the other two to rub the liquid onto her body.

After they finished and draped a towel over Viktoria, they all sat and waited. A few minutes later Dmitry came back into the room. "Sorry ladies" he said crisply, "I've been told some bad news, I need to head off. We'll need to continue the treatment later."
"But we are almost ready" Viktoria burst out from the table, "Can't we perform this ourselves?"
Dmitry looked at the ladies and at their best doe-eyes pleading with him.
"Okay, but you must follow exactly the instructions." he eventually conceded.
He demonstrated how to set up the electrode sleeves, set the dial for the timer and the switch, which they had all seen before. "Don't exceed the time, the most any of the men have been receiving the stimulus for is five and a half minutes. Their musculature and capacity is much greater than yours it could be fatal." The three nodded understanding and Dmitry picked up some papers, shuffled them into a briefcase and exited the room.

Marina and Nastya looked at each other. "Are you sure about this Viktoria?" Nastya asked. "Positive!" came her response. "Let's try 5 minutes." she added, "I think Dmitry was going easy on me as I am female, I don't think that is right. We have as much capacity as men."

Marina and Nastya agreed, Marina set the dial to 5 minutes, looked at Nastya who nodded and pulled the switch up.

The electrodes hummed and the two ladies watched Viktoria, she seemed to be enjoying the sensation. Again she felt like she had no control over her limbs and body, but she felt no pain just a warm tingling sensation. Viktoria closed her eyes with a large smile over her lips until the 5 minutes completed and the machine shut down. Marina turn off the switch and Nastya asked Viktoria how she was feeling.
"That was amazing!" Viktoria said, she leapt out of the table and asked,"So who is next?"

Nastya and Marina looked at each other and they both shrugged, Nastya was closest to the table so she started to undress, while Marina removed the electrode sleeves, carefully noting which way up they went and where.

Then Viktoria and Marina rubbed the liquid into Nastya's body and set up the electrodes.

"I think I want to have eight minutes of electrode stimulation." said Nastya. "That's outside the 5 minutes we know is safe!" exclaimed Marina.
"But Viktoria has had a total of eight minutes, three minutes last time and five minutes this time, we need to catch up!"
"Besides" continued Nastya, "Viktoria hasn't experienced any pain, we know we have a better threshold for pain than men."
"That's true" said Marina thoughtfully.
"I say we try it" said Viktoria, "It wouldn't be fair for me to be ahead of you all."

With that Viktoria turned the dial up to eight minutes and looked at Marina. "Ready Nastya?" she asked. "Ready!" Nastya said with a little intrepidation. Viktoria pulled the switch up.

Again the electrodes hummed, Marina and Viktoria could see Nastya writhing under the towel however her face was not pained. A small groan of content emitted from Nastya. Eventually the eight minutes passed and the electrodes stopped humming. Viktoria turned the machine off.

"How do you feel Nastya?" asked Marina, "Awesome!" she said, "You're right Vik, it doesn't hurt at all and is a really nice feeling. You have to try it Marina!"

The ladies quickly changed around places and Marina helped guide the other two on the electrode placement.

Again the electrodes hummed for eight minutes, Marina writhed around under the towel and at the end remarked about how nice and warm the feeling was.

The ladies got dressed and headed out to the showers.

The next morning Marina leapt out of bed, she felt amazing! She called Viktoria and Nastya and found just as Viktoria had found previously that they felt fully refreshed, better than ever before. They agreed to meet at the gym.

At the gym the ladies were keen to test out their strength, however they all appeared to find it more difficult than the previous day. "I think we are still tired from yesterday but aren't fully recovered. The treatment might make us feel like we have recovered." said Viktoria

They headed back to get changed and have a relaxing day. They agreed to meet a week later to check in with Dmitry and check their results.

A week later Marina, Nastya and Viktoria met up at the gym. This time, Marina and Nastya both arrived wearing big jumpers and shapeless tracksuit pants. "What's with the fat pants girls?" asked Viktoria, Nastya and Marina glanced at each other, "We should go straight to Dmitry" said Marina.

Looking a bit worried Viktoria led them to the private room, they knocked and hearing nothing went in.

Inside everything was as they had left it. In fact nothing seemed to have been moved at all.

Closing the door Viktoria said, "Okay, out with it. What's wrong?"

Marina looked at Nastya who looked back. Marina said, "I think the machine worked a little too well" and started to undo her drawstring on her pants.

The pants fell to the floor to reveal a muscular pair of legs. The quads flared outwards revelling in the air and the calves bulged out as if trying to expand even larger. Viktoria was stunned.

"That's not all." said Marina and proceeded to take off her jacket. Underneath her t-shirt powerful muscles bulged as if they couldn't wait to escape the confines of the fabric.

"What...How...Uh..." Viktoria stammered.

"I gained 43lbs!" said Marina, "I used to be slim and now I am a hulkette." she said.

Meanwhile Nastya was stripping down as well. She revealed a similarly muscled physique, her five foot two frame made her look much stockier though. Nastya revealed she now weighed 140lbs, a huge change from being about 100lbs a week ago.

Viktoria stripped down too, "Gee that is unfair. I wanted to show you what me with another 10lbs looked like and you guys have both grown much more than me in two sessions!"

Viktoria looked very impressive, her body was incredibly toned, she had beautifully little lumpy abs and her arms and legs were sinewy yet perfectly formed feminine curves.

"No guesses as to who is going to be stronger now right?" Viktoria asked.

After a while of looking at each other and talking about their experiences Nastya asked, "So what do we do now?"
"Well, none of our husbands seemed put off by the new us right?" asked Marina. The others agreed.
"Do we like ourselves as we are or not?" Marina asked.

Eventually the ladies decided that they liked the strength they had and confidence that strength gave.

Soon the conversation turned to Viktoria, why had her results been so different? Perhaps there was more to the multiple sessions. The effect might be greater if a single larger stimulus was applied.

"So what does that mean?" asked Viktoria, "Well, we should be able to work out how much longer you would need to gain the same size as the two of us." said Nastya.

Nastya found some paper and a pen. "So we both had eight minutes and Viktoria had three minutes and then five minutes. Hmmm"
After much thinking and scratching the ladies remembered vaguely Dmitry talking about 2lbs of muscle gain per minute. "That's easier" said Nastya "You have gained 13 lbs so you need another 30 lbs roughly so that is 15 minutes."

"That seems strange though" said Marina, "Why would it be more time than either of us had?"

"Maybe it is something to do with building up an immunity to the treatment or something?"

Viktoria thought it might work but suggested they look to run the dial for only four minutes and the ladies headed off for a workout.

They pushed and pushed themselves until they cried with pain. This was a workout to end all workouts. Some of the men in the gym were really impressed with the intensity the women put into their workout.

Eventually after four hours of tortuous effort the women headed back to the private room.

They could barely move from the pain and involuntary quivering but eventually set Viktoria up on the table and set the dial to four minutes and set off the machine.

The machine hummed and Viktoria writhed around. Again over the time the electrode stimulation was active she felt a lovely warm tingling sensation, she didn't want it to end. But it did, after four minutes the machine turned off and Marina pushed the switch down to off.

"How are you Vik?" Nastya asked. "I feel absolutely brilliant!" she said, "I think I could even do another huge workout!"

Marina and Nastya helped Viktoria out of the electrode sleeves and looked at Marina.

"I want another treatment" said Nastya, "I am pretty big now due to my height but if I can gain a little bit more muscle I'll be able to enter powerlifting competitions with my husband!" she said.

"I think I'm big enough already" said Marina, "But if you are sure we will help you."

Viktoria and Marina helped prepare Nastya for another treatment. "I think I want another eight minutes of treatment which should get me over 150lbs but under 175lbs. I don't want to look like a sumo wrestler!" Nastya said.

Viktoria set the dial for eight minutes and the treatment began and completed.

Both Nastya and Viktoria looked at Marina. "What" she said nervously.

"I think you should give yourself another small zap so you recover sooner." said Viktoria, "Only a minute, that would be barely noticeable and you will be back to normal tomorrow."

Eventually Marina buckled under peer pressure and agreed to a single minute, but not a second more she affirmed.

Viktoria and Nastya set everything up, Nastya set the dial to a minute, "It is a minute right?" asked Marina, "Yes it is only a minute" said Nastya. "Vik? Can you confirm please?" asked Marina.
"Yup" definitely a minute Viktoria replied.

Nastya pulled the switch up and the electrodes began to hum.

Nastya and Viktoria watched Marina writhing under the towel and waited. After a while, they looked at each other. This minute seems to be taking a long time. Viktoria looked at the dial, it was still set on 1 minute.

"The dial isn't moving" exclaimed Viktoria. A bit worried now she tried to turn the dial but it woudn't move. "Let me try" said Nastya, but she couldn't budge it either.
Next Nastya pushed the switch down to off, but the machine continued to operate. The electrodes were still humming and Marina still writhed on the table.

Nastya was about to rush out when she realised she hadn't dressed after her treatment. She hurriedly put on clothes and rushed out in to the gym with Viktoria.

At the reception desk Nastya breathlessly asked, "is there a way to shut off power to the private room?" She pointed through the gym. "Shut off power?" We don't want to do that, we need the gym to operate. Our members will be angry"
After a few minutes of arguing Viktoria could see nothing was going to be resolved so she looked for a fuse box. She remembered her husband doing something with a fuse when the oven stopped working at home.
"Do you have a fuse box?" She interjected between accusations and rebuttals of Nastya and the receptionist.
"Why yes it's back in our office" the receptionist said.
Viktoria leapt over the desk and zipped in to the back room. "Hey you can't do that" protested the receptionist.
Viktoria found the fuse box and opened it. "Which of these is the private room?" she asked, "We need to turn off the power to this room."
"Um, I think it is labelled office storage" she said.
Viktoria found a fuse labelled office storage and flicked the switch to off.

"Let's check the room" Viktoria said, and she vaulted the reception desk and rushed back to the room.

Opening the door, Viktoria was dismayed to find everything still operating. Nastya joined her in the room. "Let's remove the electrodes" They looked at the wires from the electrodes and could see they all ended up in the machines at a single point at the bottom.

"Look at..." was as far as Nastya got when the room went pitch black and the electrode hum abruptly stopped.

Viktoria opened the door to let enough light in so they could remove the electrodes.

"That was amazing!" remarked Marina, "Why is it dark?" she enquired.

While they were getting dressed the lights came back on and the machine was silent.

Nastya looked at her watch and figured Marina had been connected to the electrodes for a good 15 minutes if not a bit longer.

The women showered and changed. While they were doing their hair, Nastya and Viktoria explained about the timer mishap but said they weren't sure about how much time Marina had been stimulated for.

They headed off to their separate homes to recover from the day's events.

The next morning Marina woke, her heart thumping in her chest, something felt wrong. She rolled to look at the clock next her side of the bed, 11pm. Bah, I hate waking up in the middle of the night she thought. Artem grumbled quietly in his sleep and rolled onto his left side.

Carefully Marina lifted the blankets and was surprised at the sight of her arms. They looked much bigger than the previous day. She could feel her nightly hugging her figure tightly, very tightly in fact. Her pectorals seemed to be inflated. She gingerly shuffled out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

This is insane, she thought. Her body had inflated with muscle in the previous few hours. Her biceps, well everything was visibly bigger and more defined than before.

Almost too scared but knowing she had to, Marina stepped on the scales. Willing for the figure of 163lbs to come up, the last weight she had recorded since her prior treatment. The scales stopped, 234lbs. Marina gasped. She had gained about 70lbs in less than a night! What on earth was happening to her?

She headed back to the bedroom but paused in the doorway. She didn't want to wake up Artem and she might reduce back in size in the morning. Marina decided to head to the lounge with a few spare blankets to sleep.

Marina woke with a start, she could feel her nighty which had been stretched across now hanging by a number of threads. She pushed the covers back and noted how her arms had become even more enormous. Her pecs were becoming large enough to obscure her view of her abs.

She moved to a seated position and literally ripped off the remnants of her nighty.

Marina headed back to the bathroom, her mind going a million miles an hour. On the way she noted the kitchenette clock showed 12:30 am. Again she stepped on the scales, they digital readout clicked up to 261lbs. Oh my god, I'm growing at a mammoth rate, she thought.

Marina headed to the lounge after picking up a snack to think.

Marina woke to sun streaming through a small crack in the curtains. She lumbered off the couch. Overnight her growth had continued, her muscles seemed as though they had been inflated by a cartoonist. Hmm, 6 am she saw on the clock, an hour before Artem will wake to his alarm.

Marina headed to the bathroom, dreading what the results were going to be and stepped on the scales. Luckily they were a set that they had bought for Artem's huge expected growth. Marina thought it was ironic that they might just be able to handle her new size.

"Phew, 324lbs" she whispered under her breath. At 5'7" that was a huge amount of mass to hold. No wonder she felt like a beast. Moving as quietly as her bulk would allow she moved to the bedroom and took some of her husbands clothing to cover herself.

Marina headed out after leaving a note for Artem explaining she had headed out early to meet the girls.

Marina sent a text message to both Viktoria and Nastya and asked them to come to the gym as soon as they could. Marina headed to the gym and went into the private room to wait.

Eventually a knock at the door and Viktoria entered. She looked the same as before. She was flabbergasted with the appearance of Marina. Every muscle was as a mountain, huge, rugged and in stark relief. Despite Marina wearing her husbands clothes, they appeared as if she was used to wearing them, they fit extremely well considering the height difference.

Before Viktoria could say anything, Nastya arrived."Oh my" Nastya exclaimed and covered her mouth with her hands before she could say anything else.

After a while of talking about what had happened and Marina's experiences they knew they needed Dmitry to help them. Marina was going to remain in the room until they could find him.

Nastya tried asking around at the gym, while Viktoria tried to ring Dmitry and asked her husband if he had seen him.

Dmitry was nowhere to be found. At 11am Nastya and Viktoria arrived together at the private door and went in together to talk to Marina.

"Holy cow!" exclaimed Nastya and Viktoria together. In front of them, her clothes in tatters was Marina, her muscle had expanded and burst through the clothing, she was using a towel to cover her private parts but her muscles were now ridiculous.

"We need to do something soon" said Marina, "I managed to get onto the scales but I couldn't read them as my muscles were in the way." she complained. With a large amount of effort she got back onto the scales and the other ladies could read out, "449lbs" she had superseded her husband by almost 100lbs, and Marina was sure she was still growing.

"Okay, think" said Nastya. "The electrodes were a stimulation for your muscles and they are responding so we need a way to stop the response right?"
The others looked at each other.
"So we need to find a way to get your muscles to relax"
Marina and Viktoria looked doubtful.
"We need to find a strong muscle relaxant, like a tranquilizer"

The only place the women could think of for a tranquilizer was from one of the horse farms out in the country.

After ringing around the women eventually found a farmer who was prepared to sell them a tranquilizer dart.

"Hurrah back please" pleaded Marina and her two friends headed off.

The farm turned out to be a couple of hours out of town and Google maps had trouble due to the lack of roads, the eventually found the farm, picked up the tranquilizer dart and drove back to the gym.

Mentally calculating, Nastya thought, a horse might weigh 800lbs so Marina should respond to a single dart worth of tranquilizer.

They arrived back at the gym at 2:45pm, almost four hours later. A bit longer than we wanted to be Nastya thought.

Grimly they headed in to the gym and the room.

Inside Viktoria and Nastya found Marina, still in the room but now lying on her back. Her muscles had continued to grow in their absence and they were startled by how enormous her musculature was. "Vik? Nastya?" they heard Marina's voice ask.

"We're here", they said. Nastya proceeded to break the cap off the dart and took it to Marina to drink the tranquilizer.

After a few minutes Marina dozed off. Nastya and Viktoria noticed Marina's muscles visibly release as if they were no longer required to be active and they knew she would be okay.

Contrary to what Marina had thought, Artem was supportive of his wife's new size and in fact made it a priority for her to enter and win the UUBF competition, absolutely blitzing the competition.

Marina ended up weighing in at a whopping 520 lbs at 5'7" unfortunately due to her massive girth she wasn't able to enter powerlifting or weightlifting competitions as she couldn't get the weights into a position she could move them strictly.

Viktoria was ecstatic with her figure, standing at 5'5" she weighed in at 131 lbs

Nastya got her dream of competing with her husband in power lifting, She grew to 252 lbs at 5'2" so had incredible leverage.

End (ish)