Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581859 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 09:55:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Age Matters Not II
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Age Matters Not II  (Read 5600 times)

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    0%
+Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Age Matters Not II
« on: November 15, 2016, 02:55:01 pm »
I'm putting this out in chunks, guys. Let me know what you think.

Age Matters Not II
Written & edited by Amnoartist

Samuel couldn’t believe it. His grandmother Ellen was pregnant…with his kid. And that wasn’t even the craziest part. Hell, no, that was just the icing on the cake, the tip of the iceberg. What the craziest part was that the pregnancy seemed to boost Ellen in almost every sense of the word. As each month passed she grew larger in muscle, breast size, ate and fucked more. That’s right; even though she was carrying a child, she maintained a sex drive that was through the roof.

Samuel spent most of his time in the day doing either of the following: watching his beast of a grandmother work out; watch her eat in one day enough food to feed a family of four for six months or be the one to do the feeding; watch her pleasure herself whenever he couldn’t deliver, or fuck the brains out of any other willing family member. And that was the thing: the bigger Ellen got, the more desirable she became, so before you knew it, they were all willing.

Of course, owing to Ellen’s breasts, the family never found itself running out of milk ever again. Ellen’s breast milk was… special, to say the least. It carried special properties that provided physical changes to the other members of the family: muscle growth and penile enlargement for the men, and likewise, muscle growth for the other females. However, the milk seemed to be biased in a sense, as it allowed for far more benefits to the women: breast enlargements; muscle growth like the men, though at a much more extreme level and libido overcharges.

In spite of that, Ellen was always still the largest…

“Come on sweetie, show your goddess of a gran just how strong you really are!”

Samuel gulped at his grandmother’s pregnant stomach. It’d only been a couple of days and it was bigger than him! And in spite of its blatant bloatedness, you could still see her chiseled abs.

Her breasts lactated sporadically as Samuel’s hand closed round her own, ready for their arm wrestling match He knew there wasn’t much to any of it, but the seemingly constant increase in her size and beauty forced him into it.

“Let’s see just how strong the father of my child really is, eh?” Ellen looked down at him from behind her glasses, her wrinkled cheeks wavering as she smiled.

Samuel’s bicep bulged in his effort to bring his Gran down, but the motion only forced her own frame to increase in mass, bringing him down in one swift pull of her arm.

Such events as these occurred on a daily basis…
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Amnoartist

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Age Matters Not II
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 06:50:22 pm »
Well, I like what I see, despite it being so short and small a chunk, it's very cool, Samuel is a lucky guy to have such a muscular, strong grandmother to push his muscles and strength up to a high level, though I'm guessing it won't be enough to beat her, because she's so much bigger and stronger. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    30%
Re: Age Matters Not II
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 02:49:30 am »
I'd recommend keeping everything related to this story contained within one thread, so that it's easier to read and not pushing other stories out of view as quickly.

Outside of that, it's not bad. Little light on characterization outside of "Gran's getting bigger, and so is everyone fucking her", but I get why considering it's just a snippet. But we'll need some details, like location and prominent physical descriptors outside of huge tits/cocks/bellies/muscles soon. Just my two cents.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Age Matters Not II

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View