⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Heidi Martin Lundgren

Started by Timmon, July 29, 2008, 10:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

A shooting star that flared brightly, full of promise of a bright future,  then dimmed and went out,  as quickly as she appeared...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

The Emerald Cup 2000 pictures don't really do her justice. She's actually a little smooth and soft compared to how she looked when she came in for the 2000 AK State Show. Her upper body was shredded at the Alaska State show, legs still too soft. She was beat out of 1st place by a gal named Lucita Ranon Tussaunt. Heidi actually had (could still if she wanted to) one of the best competitive physiques in Alaska.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

WonderWoman

She is amazingly beautiful ;-).
Thanks for this rarity, K+!

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Emerald Cup 2000 pictures don't really do her justice. She's actually a little smooth and soft compared to how she looked when she came in for the 2000 AK State Show. Her upper body was shredded at the Alaska State show, legs still too soft. She was beat out of 1st place by a gal named Lucita Ranon Tussaunt. Heidi actually had (could still if she wanted to) one of the best competitive physiques in Alaska.

Thanks Laura. Unfortunately, there are no records on the web of her great condition in the 2000 AK State Show. Does she still train then? Any recent pics , or maybe she has a blog?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Timmon~

I'm sure she still lifts but it doesn't look like she lifts competitivley right now. I just saw her at a recent bodybuilding show so I know she's staying in the loop. Although we both live in Anchorage, Heidi & I don't associate as I am married to her ex-boyfriend (the one that got away)  ;-)  She hasn't gotten over that yet & can't see fit to let go of the past.

As far as the 2000 AK State show there are no photos available that I know of either. In any case, a classic fbb physique that is a great representation of what our sport should be about.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Timmon

Thanks Laura. Sorry that there is some "history" that keeps you from being closer. I have to say, your husband is even luckier that I though, having Heidi as a GF and then you! Phew, that doesn't happen to many guys!
Thanks for your reply and hope Heidi can move on and be friends with you and your husband again in the future.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Thanks Timmon! What can I say. My husband has a good eye that has gotten better with age. Who knows what the future may bring!  ;D
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

sann

You're both so beautiful, he was lucky both times. Heidi also seems "excited" in some of her poses! Whew! She and you, thoroughbreds both!

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're both so beautiful, he was lucky both times. Heidi also seems "excited" in some of her poses! Whew! She and you, thoroughbreds both!

Luck had nothing to do with it. I think we are the lucky ones actually. My husband is a beautiful, passionate man inside and out. You can see his pic on our web site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

cgsweat

All I've ever found are these images of her from a competition back in 2001, definitely had potential:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

Agreed!  Very cute...3 more:


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jizzy

She just won 1st place in WP (as Heidi Lundgren) at the 2014 NPC Alaska State Championships on April 19th.

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She just won 1st place in WP (as Heidi Lundgren) at the 2014 NPC Alaska State Championships on April 19th.
Thanks for the update Jizzy. I thought Heidi had left the sport, good to hear she is still around the weights.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

I've posted the overall Physique contest and posedown here, clip. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Preview
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS