LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bikini contest. What are the poses you'd like to see on contest?

Started by RobMash, October 21, 2016, 02:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

oriander2000

Difficult to select. The ones where the competitor is lying on the ground don't seem possible, since the stage isn't exactly clean or wide enough to house five or six women doing that at the same time.

Personally, I'd like poses that show more muscle tone in other places than glutes. Perhaps not as obvious as fbbs, but more ballerina-like, showing lats, shoulders, back muscles.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tomcat1978

I vote they dump the Bikini class all together. Every NPC show I go to everyone complains about bikini and the time it takes up.

asapferg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I vote they dump the Bikini class all together. Every NPC show I go to everyone complains about bikini and the time it takes up.
The problem most of the people who sit on the board of the IFBB/NPC aren't real bodybuilding fans. Businessmen who only care about the Bottom Dollar. I'm facebook friends with quite a few fbbs. They feel Bikini only exist so they can get more seats sold at bodybuilding shows. Even though the IFBB dropped female bodybuilding they still won't get people to come to the shows.

TheFranksterChannel

I vote only the poses for this: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 14, and 16.

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I vote they dump the Bikini class all together. Every NPC show I go to everyone complains about bikini and the time it takes up.
The problem most of the people who sit on the board of the IFBB/NPC aren't real bodybuilding fans. Businessmen who only care about the Bottom Dollar. I'm facebook friends with quite a few fbbs. They feel Bikini only exist so they can get more seats sold at bodybuilding shows. Even though the IFBB dropped female bodybuilding they still won't get people to come to the shows.

Bottom line is the dollars that come through the door.  Agree

alison brundage

I see a butt pose but no back pose.........I see a chest implant pose...but no chest pose.......I guess Paula Suzuki won't enter this division.
Alison

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I vote they dump the Bikini class all together. Every NPC show I go to everyone complains about bikini and the time it takes up.

Yes.  It's a body beauty contest and not bodybuilding as we understand it.    I agree with you.  It's a 180 degree push back from extreme muscularity. 
Alison

fraer70

я хотел бы видеть позы показывающие мышцы ягодиц и накачанные ноги. Соответственно и красивую грудь