Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583195 Posts in 74272 Topics by 29942 Members - Latest Member: jonnygoomba June 03, 2024, 09:02:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Kholoud Essam : Egypt's first FBB
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kholoud Essam : Egypt's first FBB  (Read 15046 times)

Offline anon1234

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Kholoud Essam : Egypt's first FBB
« on: October 06, 2016, 12:22:08 am »
Technically Egypt is not in Asia, but there was I felt like this was the most relevant section to post this in, given Egypt's proximity to the Middle East and other sections didn't seem as relevant

This is from early 2015 :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And this year:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope she can set an example for the rest of the Muslim/ Arab nations.

She reveals so little but yet so much. ;)

Forum Saradas

Kholoud Essam : Egypt's first FBB
« on: October 06, 2016, 12:22:08 am »

87fg

Re: Kholoud Essam : Egypt's first FBB
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 11:44:56 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Too bad they are not allowed to show any skin technically.

That may change sooner than you think. You can't stop a muscle woman.  :clap:

JADP21

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 01:56:29 am »
Incredible, absolutely incredible.

Offline Frank Griffin

• Activity:
    0%
  • Frank Griffin
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 06:32:32 pm »
I love that you can see the veins through the fabric
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DeviantArt: ffovfls

If you have discipline, drive, determination, NOTHING is impossible
- DLB

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 07:35:36 am »
I like the style!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

C. Dav1

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 11:16:51 am »
She's fantastic.

I was gonna mention that Egypt is in Africa, but you got yourself out of it.

Good stuff.

Unicron

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 04:11:10 am »
Good post! Kholoud is a beautiful woman. She's mature, disciplined, and very humble. I love that she embraces her muscular body and the strength it bears. I can't find the interview at the moment, it's titled in Arabic, but during the interview a short clip is repetitiously played showing Kholoud pulling a Renault Captur at night through what appears to be a stadium.

87fg

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 02:08:39 am »
To all who say female bodybuilding is dying, I just laugh. It is catching on in other countries and it's a great thing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2017, 04:46:14 pm »
“I started building my muscles around two years ago. In the beginning, my family used to encourage me to keep my weight under control, but I faced too many problems when I decided to take it to the professional level. Comments like you have become like a man, where is your femininity? became the norm,” Kholoud Issam tells Raseef22. “As long as I am determined to achieve my dream, no one will stand in my way”, she adds.

Although there is little to no financial let alone moral support to bodybuilding, Kholoud’s determination to succeed made her play in contests, even when she was not part of the official team. In her own words, she is a self-proclaimed ambassador of bodybuilding in Egypt and the Arab world at large.

Kholoud wishes to become an international champion, but she turned down many offers to take part in contests, where she would be forced to take off her veil and wear revealing outfits. She still dreams of establishing her own training academy one day.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quotes:

I decided to build my muscles to defend myself, as long as the society does not provide any other method

Her muscles certainly come in handy when people offend her, or sexually harass her

When asked if she needs her muscles apart from the training, she affirms that her muscles certainly come in handy when people offend her, namely when they sexually harass her. “I say if you wanna try, just come closer”, says Kholoud.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Kholoud Essam : Egypt's first FBB

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View