⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Pale VS Tanned skin

Started by RobMash, September 21, 2016, 10:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

WHATTHE

For me, it's a clean sweep: TANNED IS BETTER!

Of course, if a "pale" female bodybuilder were standing before me, I could change my mind....
>:D

Aldor

Absolutely tanned all the way.

TheFranksterChannel

I got to choice what is better...tan or pale. I think that to think about it and I prefer tan than pale. I know I can't speak my English wasn't that good. you know and I must they have as sunscreen. But nothing personal...just a minor guess. That is a good thing.

NinjaStar

I have to err on the side of caution and say the tanner the are, the worse their skin will be later in life, so I'll go pale. I like a tan too, but the deep mahogany varnish look is a bit silly.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

faby73

Pale is the natural colour. Tanned better shows the definition but I am for mass forever against the ripped look, so I chose pale.

Kinsyoolivia


jstans

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think it strongly depends.

Hear hear. If the tanning is even and looks natural, then it's fine. But there are definitely some bodybuilders that look good one way or the other. I do not like Nataliya's look tanned above, but on Heather Policky or Alina, it looks fantastic.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbbwichser

Pale skin makes them looks raw and brutal, that's why I prefer absolutely pale!

john550

No preferences, although before contest, pre-tan, grainy, dry skin is the true essence of BB, to me. Very attractive.

schillster1

I do prefer tanned over pale but when it comes down to contest and they oil up it just seems like the head doesn't fit the body. Some times it looks like the head is more pale then the body and if they look like that then they need to go pale.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Liesbeth

For contest dark tan.
Off season tanned.

Liesbeth

Use the tanning bed all over the year,  off season up to two times a week about 16 minute
For contest 4 times a week about 20 minutes.  For stage dark finnish and oil

Artfuldodger

Pale - most women in contests look like barbecued chicken

asapferg

Tanned look mixed with the oil gives this beautiful bronzing complexion on stage.  :wow: