Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which do you think is the hottest girl in hbc;

Started by kostas, September 18, 2016, 02:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostas

Personally i think ramona[muscleandcurves] is by far the hottest girl ..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


mjs5115

In no particular order:

Ramona aka Muscle and Curves
Young Sensation aka Jessica Sestrem
Miraage aka Kashma Maharaj
Julietafit
Cinderellafit
Aleesha
Babygirl Brasilian
and Energizer Bunny

FemFlexUSA

Great selections!

I don't really like to play favorites, as invariably someone will be offended or feel left out, and there's no shortage of terrific performers on the site, but 2 of the newer, younger stars I don't see much chatter about are GirlPower and powerflexing.  I encourage you to stop by and check them out sometime.  You will not be disappointed if you're a fan of fitness-level musclegirls.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

ExtremePumpz

In no particular order:

Bubbles - super hot, great posing, has a stripper pole, talks on cam, will get full nude
Goldpower - huge tits, very hot, kinky
Fighter - can compete with Oana Hreapca for best traps

I'm sure there are more, but those are my fav's for now. 

I stay away from Aleesha.  God knows I'd love to see her topless, but since she never does, why bother?  I have plenty of HD clips of her flexing.

Ls Ls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In no particular order:

Bubbles - super hot, great posing, has a stripper pole, talks on cam, will get full nude
Goldpower - huge tits, very hot, kinky
Fighter - can compete with Oana Hreapca for best traps

I'm sure there are more, but those are my fav's for now. 

I stay away from Aleesha.  God knows I'd love to see her topless, but since she never does, why bother?  I have plenty of HD clips of her flexing.

i agree .  im on this site since late 2007 so ive seen a lot of faces  go in and out .
for the current time , my top 3 are -

1.bubbles
2.physique princess
3.craze (pretty new girl but super hot , femenine, and have muscles .)

mo235x

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In no particular order:

Bubbles - super hot, great posing, has a stripper pole, talks on cam, will get full nude
Goldpower - huge tits, very hot, kinky
Fighter - can compete with Oana Hreapca for best traps

I'm sure there are more, but those are my fav's for now. 

I stay away from Aleesha.  God knows I'd love to see her topless, but since she never does, why bother?  I have plenty of HD clips of her flexing.
Amen about Aleesha, she is hot and beautiful but that teasing  handbra crap is ridiculous. Especially in one on one.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rekdall

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In no particular order:

Ramona aka Muscle and Curves
Young Sensation aka Jessica Sestrem
Miraage aka Kashma Maharaj
Julietafit
Cinderellafit
Aleesha
Babygirl Brasilian aka Dalvaniza Aquino
and Energizer Bunny

;).

I remember a Bikini Wahini, she lost and never see again and i dont know your real name.


pose4me

Also been a member of HBC for about 10 years.

Hottest ladies in that time:
Catherine Boshuizen (aka Siren)
Gina Farnsworth
Allison Moyer (aka Allifit)
Megan Sawyer
Lindsay De Jaeger (aka Muscletease)
Lisa Bickels
Lisa Moordigian (Miss Lisa)

Current Hottest:
Dominika Black

fbbstrong87

Naughty Nuriye - HUGE muscles and great fantasy talker
BeautyIsABeast - Has a unique look since she's a CrossFit'r...great lats and biceps
Layla - Super confident and big shoulders/biceps for her height
Lani - Tight body and she'll make you melt when she talks dirty

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also been a member of HBC for about 10 years.

Hottest ladies in that time:
Catherine Boshuizen (aka Siren)
Gina Farnsworth
Allison Moyer (aka Allifit)
Megan Sawyer
Lindsay De Jaeger (aka Muscletease)
Lisa Bickels
Lisa Moordigian (Miss Lisa)


This is a list I can get behind.  Weird, I have met all but Megan in person now that I think of it. 
Yo.

FCMVP

FitUnicorn is my favorite right now. She's always in bed playing with her tits in free chat and puts on a better show in private. Extelremly sexy. I can get off just watching her free show and dirty talk some nights.

sodanhc

I love:

NoahTrapQueen
Ripped Reiley
FitMonique
Bikininita.

They are gorgeous women with muscles.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zinran


zarkpch

Vikky
Bikininita
Blondie_Lois
Fire_and_Ice
LadyGuns
Trinity
Romidd
HotChili
Iron_kitten
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

FemFlexUSA

You need to visit with StrongTallGirl.  Now.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle