LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

*POLL* The Home [Amnoartist]

Started by Amnoartist, September 07, 2016, 01:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amnoartist

Hey guys! Amnoartist here. Perhaps you know me through Deviantart, perhaps you don't. I'm relatively new here to Saradas, in fact, this is my first ever post. Don't worry, I'm not looking for a warm "Welcome to Saradas" greeting or anything like that. What I am here for though, (at least for this thread) is to regularly post new chapters for a story series I'm working on called The Home.

The Home tells the story of a young couple who regularly visits their grandmothers in the local all-female nursing home. Strange occurrences start to take pace, however, as the residents start to show signs of physical and mental transformation.

The Home is my first attempt at an FMG story with mystery at its core. I've written tons of FMG stories over the last five years, but this is my first mystery FMG story.

The story's themes include:

  • Mature/Elderly muscle*
  • NSFW content
  • Incest
  • Hyper pregnancy**

*Ages 65+ to potentially over 100 years-old.
**Instantly becoming several months pregnant after having sex just once, or self-impregnating.

As I said above, I aim to write and release new chapters for The Home here on a regular basis. As the themes for this story are unquestionably mature, I knew I couldn't post it on Deviantart, which is where I usually release my content. But hopefully the story gets off the ground and is good for those who like that sort of thing.

Let me know if you're looking forward to this story, guys :)
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jeremy Lightning

Hey man, good to see you here, if you didn't know, this is iceman75 from over on dA. I am much looking forward to this as I'm a huge fan of elderly muscle women. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Amnoartist

Hey Jeremy. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

Welcome to Saradas Amnoartist... Nice to see you here  ;)
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

GLKnight

Hyper pregnancy? For who, the female half of the couple, or the elderly women who are going to be muscle bound goddesses? Gotta admit, if it's the elderly women, then that's definitely something that's, like, unicorn-level of rarity.

Amnoartist

It'll most likely be the mature half of the residents. It could potentially include the female half of the couple and elderly females too. It's in line with the "the older they are, the bigger they get, and the bigger they get, the more sexually active they become" approach I'm likely going to add to the story as it develops.

Hope that's not too disheartening for you, GL. Your opinion is very much appreciated :)
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GLKnight

Not disheartened. Just... extremely rare to see, is all. Not even 4chan thinks elderly pregnancy should be a thing, but if it floats someone's boat, I just hope it's done well.

Amnoartist

I might restrict the hyper pregnancy aspect to the younger aged females when the time comes. It's obviously too soon to tell, right now.
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jcboyd

Certainly looking forward to whatever you put out.

Jeremy Lightning

Just read your story engorged on DA, it was incredible, I hope that you take the same care with description of the elderly ladies muscles in this story. :)
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I might restrict the hyper pregnancy aspect to the younger aged females when the time comes. It's obviously too soon to tell, right now.

If you want to have the main focus of the story become pregnant (the elderly ladies), then do it. You'll be crossing it with something else that is rarely seen: pregnant muscle chicks. THAT is also unicorn level rare, too. Just saying.

Amnoartist

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just read your story engorged on DA, it was incredible, I hope that you take the same care with description of the elderly ladies muscles in this story. :)

I'd love to! No guarantees though ;)
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Would love to read your new story and your idea to integrate all these mysteries.