LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Pec Bouncers on HBC

Started by topdogg17, September 07, 2016, 05:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdogg17

Who do you feel are the best pec bouncers on HerBicepsCam? I know there's quite a bit of them, and a few more seem to be added almost on a bi-weekly basis, but I just want to hear from you all on who you think are the best on that site?
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth

topdogg17

Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth

mjs5115

Wow, where do I start:

YoungSensation
Laurie Steele
Angela
JulietaFit (pecs)
Babygirl Brasilian
Goldpower
Fighter
Aleesha is pretty good
Naughty Nuriye is good
CinderellaFit is learning and getting better
Suzyfitness
Mirage

Thats all I got for now.  Hell, I made a spreadsheet of the models that has the cam name, real name (if available), Fantasy Rate, 1 on 1 Rate, Can they pec bounce, and what they offer in private.  I try to update it at least once a month.

topdogg17

Nice list...although I'm kinda surprised that this is the only response I've gotten. I expected more from this site. Oh well, something is better than nothing, I guess.  ???
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth

mac2119

Monstress is fantastic too, just saw her for the first time recently and she is a hottie.  Not sure who she is though, dont know her name.  She is a bit of a bigger girl too, 5'7" 175 lbs great ass, legs.  And I am not even a fan of tats but with her I could care less, she starts pec bouncing and showing off the legs, its great. :woohoo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Koopa

Lil_Dynamite and Bubble are also able to pec dance a lil.
MariaMaria is crazy...
But also PumpedUpMuscles, Jennifer Gutierrez and MsDiva (Nancy Lewis) have good pec control.
I enjoyed a lot.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fp909

Monstress is A+ for sure and fun, also Physique Preincess may have the best bounce since Roseanne Blackburn (RIP).  Both have implants.

AmazonKa is okay at it, she just had tons and tons of muscle

topdogg17

I want to add a few names to the list of pretty awesome pec bouncers:

Muscle_Bunny
BikiniXXS
BuffBlondshell

Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth

hero00990

How i can see pec bounce videos on HBC  ?

can anyone record video for them when they online on HBC ?
I like young female bodybuilding

galloguille


topdogg17

New model ShreddedBeauty can be added to this list
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth

jogck

Monstress is  100% the Best Pec Bouncer one can ever cross through. She does it most naturally n seductively