⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Aukland

Started by Jucabala, January 17, 2007, 12:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvvv

Just posted it in the section ''interviews with female bodybuilder''
Do you have the sets of Lisa with Orange Bikini in clear version with good resolution? Also the ones with red bikini and the black dress ..I only have them with the watermark

vvvv

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

vvvv

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does anyone has this set my friends ?

krajo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does anyone has this set my friends ?

Nope... I have this one... But I would have loved to see her do a photoshoot like this in her later You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login shape

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

vvvv

Abk you my friend! Do you have more of fb. World ? Like the Suzuki set or the velvet set? That preview I posted is the "granite meets granite set" which is her latest set -2006- with fbbworld before she broke up with her husband and owner of fbbworld tom denlinger

Thanks again for sharing

krajo

I believe it was posted before but moved to a VIP area, or deleted... Anyway, guess this is the velvet gallery

I wasnt aware why she stopped photography posing. (Guess Reg Bradford took her best pics later, but couldn't get them in reasonable definition)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

vvvv

Thank you for the post! Yes I saw this set again ! But never the full set! I am after now the granite meets granite and Suzuki full set..
Hope someone have them post here soon :)
Thank you again my friend for the post

luis3iguel

she was great Bodybuilder she made a few videos one on them is in WPW and still there

vvvv

Yes I know ! I have watched it :) Lisa is my favourite fbb of all time by far !

krajo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes I know ! I have watched it :) Lisa is my favourite fbb of all time by far !

Agreed. But as said earlier, her latest competitive years were incredible. Looked full, hard, and keeping it femenine & human.

I believe Reg Bradford captured it just in time
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

vvvv

Yes reg Bradford and Jeff binns ! Am after those sets! I tried to contact them to purchase all Lisas set and post them here,  but they never responded back :(

vvvv

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karma if you want more :)
And the video :))

nickolai

Love Lisa and will take any dribs and drabs I can get ...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nickolai

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karma if you want more :)
And the video :))

Much Karma to you!! ... And yes we want much more.  Including the video!

silvermane20

 :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please + Karma!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Timmon

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS